What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Rams at Raiders--Football looks better on dirt. (1 Viewer)

I'm sure it's already been mentioned several times but how are we still watching football being played on a baseball field?

Millions of dollars in the NFL ... Can they not afford a dedicated stadium for football? ... or borrow one if your building a new one??

I'm sure it's already been mentioned several times but how are we still watching football being played on a baseball field?

Millions of dollars in the NFL ... Can they not afford a dedicated stadium for football? ... or borrow one if your building a new one??
Hence Las Vegas Raiders in a minute or two

You know Tony Romo is texting his boyfriend Witten right now:

”You should have said something about the dirt!”

”You should have mentioned how fat Gruden looks!”

”Make sure you say something about the Gruden lab 157 times!”

Hi, welcome to Oakland.   There's a reason the Raiders are moving to Vegas and the Warriors are moving to San Francisco.

I've never seen roughing the passer called on a sack during a non preseason game. Is this league tryng to off itself?

Hi, welcome to Oakland.   There's a reason the Raiders are moving to Vegas and the Warriors are moving to San Francisco.
Couple cans of green spray paint on that infield would do wonders there ... or how about they just cgi it green for us watching on tv.

(not to be confused with the TNF "green zone"

Users who are viewing this thread