What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF/Semifinal Miracle Thread (1 Viewer)

Yeah most likely scenario is Brees and Thomas start out slow giving me some false hope only to see it gradually slipping away before the end. 
Can see that. 

My hopeful scenario is cook gets 2 early TDs, but the colts somehow get up big, thus we see 20 passes to Thomas in the 2nd half. 

I need Brees and kicker Lutz and a DL to outscore Michael Thomas by 60+ in a standard league.  So you're telling me there's a chance.....

League 1 - Leading by 33.72 with no-one left facing Kamara

League 2 - Losing by 1.74 with Thomas and Lutz facing Kamara

League 3 - Leading by 3.18 with Brees and Cooks facing Lutz.

I need 3.97 from Lutz.  I can’t watch a kicker on MNF.  
I'm down 6 with Lutz.  He's averaged double-digits since Week 10 so I'm hopeful.

I'm also in a league where I'm up 106.5 with Justin Houston vs. his Brees, Thomas and Cook.  Expecting big numbers out of the first two, need Cook to chillllll....

And finally, down 43 or so in a standard league with Kamara, Pascal and Saints D.  Need a small miracle.

Im up 19pts with Kamara tonight vs my opponent with Mike Thomas.

Under the same circumstances last week I would have lost. Still feel confident that Kamara wont suck that bad again this week. 

Bree’s and Kamara to score less than 35 pts. In other words not happening barring a first quarter injury. OR go back in time and passed on Mahomes for Kittle and taken Winston at QB

2 PPR dynasty leagues...1st league I need 65.50 from Brees and Thomas. Not impossible, but not likely either. 

2nd league I'm down 10.10 points and I have Doyle and Saints D and opponent has Cook. I think I'm toast unless Cook isn't cleared to play (has he been cleared??) 

2nd league I'm down 10.10 points and I have Doyle and Saints D and opponent has Cook. I think I'm toast unless Cook isn't cleared to play (has he been cleared??) 
Cook wasn't on the team's final injury report and Coach Payton said he expects him to play.  I assume he'll play.  6-70-1 sounds like a good line for him.

I'm up by 7.  He has Mack I have Lutz.  For RB's its .50 ppr and .25 point per rush.  Kickers get points 1-8 per FG depending on range.  I figure if I get 10 from Lutz i have a fighters chance.

I'm down 6 with Lutz.  He's averaged double-digits since Week 10 so I'm hopeful.

I'm also in a league where I'm up 106.5 with Justin Houston vs. his Brees, Thomas and Cook.  Expecting big numbers out of the first two, need Cook to chillllll....

And finally, down 43 or so in a standard league with Kamara, Pascal and Saints D.  Need a small miracle.
Let’s do this! Good Luck. 

I'm up by 7.  He has Mack I have Lutz.  For RB's its .50 ppr and .25 point per rush.  Kickers get points 1-8 per FG depending on range.  I figure if I get 10 from Lutz i have a fighters chance.
Agree - especially since Mack rarely catches the ball. 

that said, NOS defense is pretty banged up, especially the big uglies. They’re down a few DL/LB. 

gonna be close. You’re gonna have to hope Indy D stops the Saints around the 35 yard line several times. 

good luck! 

Under the same circumstances last week I would have lost. Still feel confident that Kamara wont suck that bad again this week. 
Well my 19 point lead is gone. Kamara was the reason I didn't make the playoffs in my other league and may be the reason I don't make the league championship in my 2nd league tonight. :(

Didn't think I could overcome that Lamar game, but here we are, thanks to brees, Julio  and Barkley this  week. Wow, this was unexpected....

that final Julio Jones drive vs. 49'ers has me tryin to dig out of a hole with Kamara and Lutz.  not going well.

100yds rushing & a TD from Kamara feels like a pipe dream.

lsufan said:

Too close to even enjoy the game much and I am a die hard Saints fan. Only thing I don't like about fantasy football lol. Currently winning 184.90 to 183.18. Barring any stat correction tonight I squeaked into the championship game. 

Just needed Kamara to score one TD, any length. Oh well :kicksrock:  Tough season, but fun to root for a Saint in fantasy all season. Nothing but love.

I have to wait until Thursday to see who I play. Small IDP league and the other semi is only 2.57 points of separation. We've had a few outcomes reversed on more than this just this year. 

yoman said:
Bite your tongue - I'm with VikingFrog on this one.  I need less than 11.44 from Cook so I want him to lay a big fat goose egg. I am trying to withstand Drake, Jackson and Hill who combined for over 100 points in my league's PPR format. Luckily all of my players except Henry went off (should have started Waller) and I started Ekeler over Ingram which cost me a little over 10 points as well. 

I think you meant Brees to Thomas or Kamara :)  
I  made it with less than 2 to spare.  Luckily he was shut out in the 2nd half because it looked dire. woohoo. 

• Opponent only needed 6.1 from Mack and was squirming through what I thought was a cruel tease.  The PI on Saints at the end was the expected cruelty but Wilkins vultured the TD.  Feeling pretty good about being in two championships this week out of my 3 teams.

Users who are viewing this thread