What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mock First - UPDATED 4/24 (1 Viewer)

Bloom,

Solid effort as always.

I don't think the Eagles are going WR. They went there once with Andy Reid, and that was Freddy Mitchell :X . I don't think they go there, despite the TO loss.

Look for them to grab Maurice Stovall from Notre Dame in Round 3 or 4. He has local ties to the area, graduating from Archbishop Carroll.

They would love to go DT if one falls (Bunkley or Ngata), but I bet they are both gone. So now I'd say they pick a LB (Ernie Sims, FSU) or Chad Greenway (OSU).

My pick is Sims at 14.

Bloom,

Solid effort as always.

I don't think the Eagles are going WR. They went there once with Andy Reid, and that was Freddy Mitchell :X . I don't think they go there, despite the TO loss.

Look for them to grab Maurice Stovall from Notre Dame in Round 3 or 4. He has local ties to the area, graduating from Archbishop Carroll.

They would love to go DT if one falls (Bunkley or Ngata), but I bet they are both gone. So now I'd say they pick a LB (Ernie Sims, FSU) or Chad Greenway (OSU).

My pick is Sims at 14.
Id say Im 55 Jackson 45 Sims right now, so Im not that far off of your train of thought. Some mocks have Sims going as high as #10 to Arizona!

I see 49ers taking DB w/ the 22nd overall. I doubt they grab RB, even if a tempting one like Williams is there. They need serious help on defense and if they use their high pick on Davis, they most likely will not use one for the offensive side for the late 1st rounder. IMO, of course...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread