What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mock Tonight (1 Viewer)

1. good to see jwvdkovew still in the thread.2. I happened over to the FFA and found a post of his in the Hulk Hogan show thread at 9:37 - right in the middle of his big delay. Thanks j-dub.

ok,so we are going to make our picks in this thread? I am only around at night. going to be unbelievably slow. whatever i dont care.

No via email so guys can do it from work or well, more leisurely. this site is blocked by some jobs and somehow it works better.I'll update the first post after I receive the emails.Capt, delete that and PM me or email me. keep your privacy too public

No via email so guys can do it from work or well, more leisurely. this site is blocked by some jobs and somehow it works better.

I'll update the first post after I receive the emails.

Capt, delete that and PM me or email me. keep your privacy too public
alright. make sure you let UFO and JWCDW know about this.

we all have bad daysya rode him already, enough is enough.I've been dealing with my 7 week old daughter in one arm, picks in two windows, antsports and cheatsheet and....I did well. Some others don't. Doesn't mean he's a bad guy. It's over, this was for fun, let's move on

they'll see, I'll pm them anyhow but they'll see this thread when they wake(maybe jw left his computer on)

I'll start setting this up on yahoo Tuesday night. Again, Bri, make sure you let JWCDW, UFO and by the sea wannabe know what is going on. bri, when my pick gets close, i will send you and email with some pre-draft players so i dont hold this thing up.

OK, once I send an email we can discuss things if we want to make this a league or not.My friends and I changed our league to starting everybody last year. (After the draft, like this) I loved it. We could do that if you guys like it. We could do anything ya want.We could discuss the INT and fumble penalties mentioned....whatever ya guys want. After those guys wake and give me the emails I'll send one to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peyton ManningTorry HoltAndre JohnsonMichael BennettLav ColesTravis HenryCarson PalmerPlaxico BuressEric JohnsonLike the beginning of my team

Donny, are we really on for this challenge? PM me if you want to do it, I'll set up the thread and get a mod to handle the money aspect.
kid whatever you want..again YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! EVER
Ok cool. Do you have a paypal account? If not, you'll need to set one up and deposit the $1001 in there. Once you have done that, PM me. What we'll do is we'll both transfer our money to a trustworthy mod(I may even throw him $20 for his trouble- you're welcome to match that, but its not necessary) and then he'll pay us out after the season is over. I'll set up an official thread for our challenge as soon as you PM me.Goodnight.

No you Pm me when the mod has the 1,000 bucks..make is Aaron Rudniki please.
:confused: We'll both send the money to the mod at the same time- its only fair.

I'll PM a few mods with the offer, and whomever takes it will be the mod to do it.

Are you going to kick in $20 for the mod's efforts or no?
put it this way, i don't like you even one little bit. so you figure it from there mr. confused :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ..weirdo...PM me when Aaron has the cash and then i will..its the only wa i will do it..bye now
Ok. I'll PM him and get the cash to him within 3 weeks or so. Then I'll PM you. Good luck....FYI, I'm going to post an entire thread and make a big deal out of this, so if you back out, you'll look like a coward- you'd be better off just backing down right now since I sense you're going to do that anyway. But oh well, we'll see. Good luck.P.S. If the rest of my draft is completely sabotaged in an obvious manner, then I won't participate. As long as its somewhat decent, then we have a deal.
:popcorn: :thumbup:
Sadly, I forgot to do this and we never got the challenge issued. However, taking a look back, I think we can tell who the better draft was....Donny, hows that Corey Dillon/Jamal Lewis combo working out for you there? Oh but don't worry, your RBs are fine because you added JJ Arrington in the 4th round and Lee Suggs in the 6th! Yeah, I've really been jealous of your WRs too...after all, I only have TO and Moss on my team and they havn't done much at all so far, huh? I will admit that I like the pick of McNabb, but I have Kerry Collins who is only a few points ahead of him! So basically you have a small advantage at QB(like 5 pts), I have a huge advantage at WR, and my Ronnie Brown/Kevan Barlow combo has actually outproduced your RBs!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

It was just a mock jvwdcw, you need to battle Donny in a real league. This argument's a little hollow now, I see your point though. FWIW I would have drafted some of the same players. Seems like such bad luck as he got a who's who of struggling guys that usually do well.

It was just a mock jvwdcw, you need to battle Donny in a real league. This argument's a little hollow now, I see your point though. FWIW I would have drafted some of the same players. Seems like such bad luck as he got a who's who of struggling guys that usually do well.
I know it was just a mock, but our entire contest was to be based around this mock....wish I would've followed through with this bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it was just a mock, but our entire contest was to be based around this mock....wish I would've followed through with this bet.
Whoa, why didnt you bring this up in July jwdcewdcnmcwsdu? Is this thing over yet anyways? I'll take my chances with Dillon and Lewis the rest of the way and think Lewis will have some monster games yet. But we have a better chance to make a wager since you are bringing up this MOCK draft not even completed back in July. Why dont we put the cash on our teams in the Anarahy #2 league? A REAL draft not a mock. Me vs you whoever finishes higher? Aaron will hold thwe cash for us. let me know.

Donny

Why dont we put the cash on our teams in the Anarahy #2 league? A REAL draft not a mock. Me vs you whoever finishes higher? Aaron will hold thwe cash for us. let me know.

Donny
:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread