What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Miracle or Mirage? What do you need on Monday Night Football? (1 Viewer)

I have a 36.6 point lead. My opponent has Metcalf & Jonathan Allen (tkl 2, atk 1, sack 5) 

It's gonna be a nail biter. I hate these "death by 1000 cuts" games, but here I am yet again. 3-way tie in my division at 7-4. One of the 7-win teams has already lost & the other has already won. I beat both H2H, so I need this win to stay atop my division and to have any chance at the 1-seed (the only other 8-win team lost).  

Metcalf can have a great game. :yes:   

Allen can have a great game. :yes:  

They can't both have great games. :no:  

Praying to the FF gods for a favorable outcome. :tebow:

Russ to outscore Scary Terry by 37.15

we did say miracle right? 

Other 3 matchups are won, unless Joey Slye scores 22. 

I need Logan Thomas to score 2.4 points.

Or I need to know that he is not playing so I can pickup Gerald Everett and have him score 2.4 points.

I need Logan Thomas to score 2.4 points.

Or I need to know that he is not playing so I can pickup Gerald Everett and have him score 2.4 points.
I think I would pick up Everett and start him if I only needed 2.4 points.  I wouldn't risk Logan Thomas playing one snap and leaving with a goose egg.

I have a 3.2 point lead with DK left, and my opponent has Lockett.  Perhaps they can run a crossing pattern on the first play, collide, and both leave with mild concussions, but be fine for week 13?

Just need Alex Collins to stay under 18 points in standard scoring, so should be good but this'll be the week he falls into the end zone 3 times 

Can Russell Wilson pull a hamstring before he gets to 100 yards passing?

I need a miracle, thanks to getting Fournetted.  My opponent also had Patterson.  70 pts between them.

Gonna be a nail biter.  I'm currently leading by 1.62 points with my WFT Scary Terry going against his WFT A. Gibson in standard.  I'm currently projected to lose by 0.5 points 🤨

In the contest, I am done and about 8 points above the cutline, so I need a nice low scoring defensive battle that ends something like 9-6.

My grandson's team needs 5.9 points from Logan Thomas to beat my son's team. Both of them are fighting for the playoffs.

I need a mere 27 points in a non-ppr from McLaurin to clinch in one league. <turning tv OFF>

Err, see this thread next week........ I have a mixed drink to partake in.

:wall:

TZM

I have a 36.6 point lead. My opponent has Metcalf & Jonathan Allen (tkl 2, atk 1, sack 5) 

It's gonna be a nail biter. I hate these "death by 1000 cuts" games, but here I am yet again. 3-way tie in my division at 7-4. One of the 7-win teams has already lost & the other has already won. I beat both H2H, so I need this win to stay atop my division and to have any chance at the 1-seed (the only other 8-win team lost).  

Metcalf can have a great game. :yes:   

Allen can have a great game. :yes:  

They can't both have great games. :no:  

Praying to the FF gods for a favorable outcome. :tebow:
This worked out well. 8-4, 1st place, tied for 1-seed headed for the divisional stretch. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread