What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

moss vs davis vs williams vs patrick for flex (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
PPR looking for flex advice...

moss vs HOU

javonte williams vs BAL

tim patrick vs BAL

corey davis vs TEN

think patrick is safer play but moss could have higher upside??

patrick is safer play but moss could have higher upside??
Yea that is prolly a good way to look at it, I also think to myself - - - if you're underdog, you start high upside guy, if you are favored, start safer play. 

However, Zack Moss, to me is favored much more over Tim Patrick in my mind. Moss's usage has been increasing and I think he is emerging as preferred back and this would be his game script. 

Javonte split is not as favorable yet and I think Corey is a bit unreliable atm.

Yea that is prolly a good way to look at it, I also think to myself - - - if you're underdog, you start high upside guy, if you are favored, start safer play. 

However, Zack Moss, to me is favored much more over Tim Patrick in my mind. Moss's usage has been increasing and I think he is emerging as preferred back and this would be his game script. 

Javonte split is not as favorable yet and I think Corey is a bit unreliable atm.
We think alike!!! after my bad choice on thurs night (cincy def) i definetly need to go the higher ceiling guy...my line up now is QB allen / RB hunt and gibson / WR metcalf and diggs / te waller /  flex moss (going with the bills trifecta this week)

Moss for me. He's looking much the better back in Buffalo. Higher upside this week. If Bills get up early over Texans Moss gets many touches in the run game.

Users who are viewing this thread