What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Most in depth rulebook on the web? (1 Viewer)

Jbl1967

Footballguy
I am looking for the most in depth detailed set of rules i can find for a Dynasty, IDP, Salary cap league.

Who has the best rulebook available? Would love to see it. GregR has a great one, anybody else?

Thanks for replying , that rulebook is nasty, i have a copy already and took a lot of ideas from it.

It does lack Player holdouts, Contract re negotiations, etc...... but is very detailed.
It's definitely detailed, although I wouldn't really call it just a rule book. It's more of an owner's manual that happens to have a rulebook embedded. I personally found it confusing due to unnecessary information overload.

Here's mine - take it for what it's worth. It was different last year as it was a start-up dynasty league, so the info in the rulebook now is for the 4 round rookie draft (last year, it was the 25 round initial draft). Good luck!

RULEBOOK

Users who are viewing this thread