What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MOST RECIEVIN YARDS for AFC WR TANDEMS (1 Viewer)

Which tandem in the AFC will have the most yards.

• Moss/Porter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrison/Wayne

• C.Johnson/Houshy

• Moulds/A.Johnson

• Total voters

Carter_Can_Fly

Footballguy
I stole this poll from nfl.com and would like to see what you footballguys have to say about it.

With Brooks being a good QB fantasy producer Moss and Porter could put up some big numbers in Oakland this year. In saying that, it is extremely hard to vote against Harrison and Wayne.

Odd, I voted and it didnt' count my vote. :confused:

Anyway, I'll go with Moss/Porter. Oak will need to throw more than anyone else. :D

I'm going with the Indianapolis pair Harrison and Wayne!

Curious though why the best pair of the league was not even in the poll.

Fitzgerald and Boldin will be the #1 pair.

Not to highjack the thrad, but people aren't worried that Edge dips into the Fitz/Boldin pot of gold a lil?

Moss 1500

Porter 1050

Harrison 1200

Wayne 1200

C.Johnson 1450

Houshy 950

Moulds 900

A. Johnson 1100

I would also like to nominate Chambers/Booker as the suprise sleeper of the AFC..... 2100+ yds for the 2. :thumbup:

jurb26,

I think that there is a lot of potential for yardage and TD's in Miami this year.

The things that hold me back are:

Uncertainty at RB

McMichael will steal valuable yardage from Chambers/ Booker [in fact he may flirt with 1,000 yards himself this year.

New coaching staff and system for Culpepper

Am I the only vote for Moss and Porter. Oh wait Jurb is in so that makes 2 of us.

Brooks has thrown for 3800 plus yards twice in his career and that was without really having a good number 2 WR.

Brooks could be gold this year throwing for 4000 yards.

2650 to Moss and Porter

600 to Gabriel/Curry mostly Gabriel.

400 to Jordan

300 to Anderson

100 to other.

Mason / Clayton / Heap! ;)

Moss is among the best of course, but Brooks isn't. It should be close though, as Oakland will trail in a lot of games. I voted Indy, but only due to a coin flip. I probably lean more towards Oakland really.

I think it's going to surprise some people that CJ/Housh actually lead in this category last year despite Housh missing a fair amount of time to injury.

I think it's going to surprise some people that CJ/Housh actually lead in this category last year despite Housh missing a fair amount of time to injury.
Not surprised one bit, that offense was smooth last season. But, the injury to Palmer has me worried and the Colts and Raiders situation is much better for the passing game this up coming season. This does not mean that CJ and Housh will have a bad year.

Moss 1500

Porter 1050

Harrison 1200

Wayne 1200

C.Johnson 1450

Houshy 950

Moulds 900

A. Johnson 1100

Good God man, use a calculator if you can't add
I was reading that, and thought the exact same thing. Egads! :lmao:
I got to lay off the crack, my goodness. I changed my digits and forget to change the totals. That is funny. "I" before "E" except after "C" is a great rule that apparently did not stick with me. :lmao: :lmao:

jurb26,

I think that there is a lot of potential for yardage and TD's in Miami this year.

The things that hold me back are:

Uncertainty at RB

McMichael will steal valuable yardage from Chambers/ Booker [in fact he may flirt with 1,000 yards himself this year.

New coaching staff and system for Culpepper
Wont Mia be using the same sys that CPep ran so well in Minn? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread