What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Movie ending quotes (3 Viewers)

"They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching... they'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, "Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly..."

"You met me at a very strange time in my life."

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need...roads "

"... All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup."

"In the Year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland - starving and outnumbered - charged the fields of Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets; they fought like Scotsmen, and won their freedom."

"I'll...be...right...here..."

"Goodbye."

"Dammit Tom...I FORGIVE you. "

"I didn't ask for that and don't want it...Goodbye, Leo."

"So um...so you called her up, right? Or you didn't call her. Why didn't you call her? You said you didn't call her. Why didn't you call her? Mike?"

"I heard the best of the best were gonna be back here so um..."

"This could be complicated. You know on the first one, I crashed and burned."

"And the second?"

"I don't know, but it's looking good so far."

"They all did it. But if you want to know who killed Mr. Boddy, I did. In the hallway. With the revolver. Now I'm going to go home and sleep with my wife."

"The fire's got the temperature up all over the camp. Won't last long though."

"Neither will we."

"How will we make it?"

"Maybe we shouldn't."

"If you're worried about me--"

"If we've got any surprises for each other, I don't think we're in much shape to do anything about it."

"Well, what do we do?"

"Why don't we just wait here for a little while...see what happens."

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space... and meaning.

Oh good.  For a moment there I thought we were in trouble.

A man's got to know his limitations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread