What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Music 1982 Top 100*** - Ranked by sum of artist output - TOP FIVE, HERE WE GO!!!: 5. Peter Gabriel, 4. Tom Petty, 3. John Mellencamp, 2. Toto, 1. I (1 Viewer)

I'll get to work on a 'combined' left over 100 from 81 and 82 because I simply didn't have enough 'quality' tunes left over from 81.  Now I 'should' have enough but a RL major complication has taken place, stroke w/elderly parent where I'm primary care provider so it may take awhile to combine and compile/pair-down my list.

Wasn't expecting to see INXS at 1.  Nice. 

A little gutted to see XTC not make it considering how great Senses Working Overtime and most of English Settlement is, but I guess it goes along with the decades-old trend of them getting overlooked. ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get to work on a 'combined' left over 100 from 81 and 82 because I simply didn't have enough 'quality' tunes left over from 81.  Now I 'should' have enough but a RL major complication has taken place, stroke w/elderly parent where I'm primary care provider so it may take awhile to combine and compile/pair-down my list.
I’m sorry to hear that, Bracie. Best wishes to your family.

You do a great job on these, so I’ll hold off on posting any other 1982 songs until you’re done.

Sorry to hear that. 

Users who are viewing this thread