What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Commissioner is Cheating (1 Viewer)

Hey guys. I am in a Yahoo private prize league with a $250 buy in. There are 12 members. I was looking at the trade history of our league and noticed a ridiculous trend. Every single trade in our league except one had been between the same 3 members. One of them was our commissioner (King of the North). I also noticed that each of the trades was very lopsided and that the commissioner's main team would be the beneficiary in most of the trades. I came to the conclusion that either our commissioner owns all 3 teams or he owns his main team and has buddies that own the other two. Either way you look at it, the anomalies in our league's trade history point to collusion. I call out our commissioner in our league chat and he pretends not to see post for a couple days. While discussing with league mates, I learn from a player that played in the league last year that the commissioner came under suspicion for the very same thing last year. Another league mate also notices that all three of the alleged cheaters have "wolf" in either their email or user name. I reach out to Yahoo customer care and let them know of the collusion that is taking place in our league. At the time of this post, they have yet to respond. Since contacting Yahoo, two of the alleged cheaters conducted another very lopsided trade which confirmed the suspicions of me and my league mates. I've been playing Fantasy Football on Yahoo since 2017 and have never ran into a cheating commissioner before. I will attach screenshots of the the evidence I've gathered so you guys can be the judge. I made this FootBallGuys account just to expose this scumbag so no one joins his leagues in the future.

Trade History of our league

Last edited by a moderator:
Below are the current standing in our league. Top 8 teams make playoffs. If you analyze the trades you'll see that Ring Chaser sends all the fantasy viable players to either "King of the North" or "Super Wolf Bonus". They trade between each other to try and mask the collusion. Even then, the fact that every trade except one in our league has been between them makes it too obvious.

standings

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know why you are wasting your time here.

leave the league. dont ever go back. if you wanna take some of your league mates with you go for it. If you are counting on Yahoo to solve this you are expecting too much. I suppose everyone could go to his house and ask for their money back (assuming you know where he lives) but there are too many ways this can go wrong for you if it gets heated.

Just get out.

There are more than 30,000,000 fantasy football players.

Happy you doxed the bad seed, keep fighting the good fight.

Hey guys. I am in a Yahoo private prize league with a $250 buy in. There are 12 members. I was looking at the trade history of our league and noticed a ridiculous trend. Every single trade in our league except one had been between the same 3 members. One of them was our commissioner (King of the North). I also noticed that each of the trades was very lopsided and that the commissioner's main team would be the beneficiary in most of the trades. I came to the conclusion that either our commissioner owns all 3 teams or he owns his main team and has buddies that own the other two. Either way you look at it, the anomalies in our league's trade history point to collusion. I call out our commissioner in our league chat and he pretends not to see post for a couple days. While discussing with league mates, I learn from a player that played in the league last year that the commissioner came under suspicion for the very same thing last year. Another league mate also notices that all three of the alleged cheaters have "wolf" in either their email or user name. I reach out to Yahoo customer care and let them know of the collusion that is taking place in our league. At the time of this post, they have yet to respond. Since contacting Yahoo, two of the alleged cheaters conducted another very lopsided trade which confirmed the suspicions of me and my league mates. I've been playing Fantasy Football on Yahoo since 2017 and have never ran into a cheating commissioner before. I will attach screenshots of the the evidence I've gathered so you guys can be the judge. I made this FootBallGuys account just to expose this scumbag so no one joins his leagues in the future.

Please don't try to post images as our software doesn't allow it.

Genuinely confused. He posted links and the pictures came up fine. For me anyway.

But it did allow it because we all saw it.

But it did allow it because we all saw it.
It’s only temporary. There’s something written in the platform software that seeks out embedded media and removes it.

Users who are viewing this thread