What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

my last WSIS for the week.... (1 Viewer)

MBH_14

Footballguy
I have made a couple of trades today that have completely altered my defense going into tommorrow. This has left me with a couple of difficult decisions regarding who i should start. Out of these four listed, pick the two that i should start:Sam CowartAndra DavisKawika MitchellPatrick KerneyAlso, here is the scoring system:Tackle Solo (1)Tackle Assist (0.5)Sack (3)Interception (2)Fumble Force (2)Fumble Recovery (2)Touchdown (6)Safety (2)Pass Defended (1)Block Kick (2)Any help would be appreciated.....thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cowart is a no brainer.The 2nd I hesitate between Kerney and A Davis. I don't think Kerney has an expected number of sacks of 1.0 this week. Against the Eagles I would put him at about 0.5 sack. This is 1.5 pts in your scoring system. A Davis has more than 1.5 expected number of tackles over Kerney I think. So I would go with A Davis. The other point categories are minor when compariing these two players so I think in terms of T+A and sacks only.Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread