What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

N. Chubb or B. Robinson? Pick #7, 12 Team PPR (1 Viewer)

kyoun1e

Footballguy
Have the #7 pick in a 12 team PPR league tmrw night. With C. Kupp now injured I'm seeing a choice of potentially R. Bobinson or N. Chubb (assuming T. Kelce and T.Hill are gone).

Which would you choose?

B. Robinson:

* No NFL track record.
* High pedigree, off the charts metrics.
* Rush oriented offense.
* Can catch passes
* Has T. Allgeier and C. Patterson to steal touches.
* Great offensive line.
* Somewhat easy schedule.

or

N. Chubb

* Proven RB commodity.
* Possibly the best pure RB .
* Offense should be improved with D. Watson.
* Rumors of increased reception potential.
* No K. Hunt.

I lean Cbubb here, mainly because I have read a few places of him being involved in the passing game a bit more. But honestly, I can't argue against Bijan. Had pick 7 in a 10tm redraft & took Bijan over Chubb, at pick 1.07.
GL!

I’m a huge Bijan fan, but I like Chubb for this season more. I think Chubb ends the year RB1 or RB2 overall.

Chubb is the right choice. He has proven he can play at a high level. Bijan hasn't done that yet

Hoping I don't even make the choice. I'm going to take Kelce or T. Hill if he falls to me at 7.

No one concerned with Chubb's mileage on him?

Chubb. And no concern about mileage. He's had Hunt the last few years to give him breathers. If there was ever a year for him to blow up, this is it.

Chubb all day. He doesn't have nearly the mileage that, say, someone like Henry has...plus he's younger and can squat a locomotive.

Users who are viewing this thread