What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NBA 2012-13 Back to the Future League (2 Viewers)

10.9 - Austin Rivers, PG/SG, NO

Should get minutes. Should score some points. Probably at a poor percentage. Has some upside. :shrug:

PG - Steve Nash, Darren Collison

SG - Kobe Bryant, Austin Rivers

SF - Luol Deng, Metta World Peace

PF - Carlos Boozer, Terrence Jones

C - Bismack Biyombo, Markieff Morris
I would say he is more of a 6th round pick, IMO. I would guess cheese would agree.

Should get minutes. Should score some points. Probably at a poor percentage. Has some upside. :shrug:

I would say he is more of a 6th round pick, IMO. I would guess cheese would agree.
Oof. :bag:

Damn, beat me to it. Almost word-for-word how I was gonna say it.

'rodg12 said:
10.9 - Austin Rivers, PG/SG, NO :bag:

10.9 - Andray Blatche, PF/C, BKN

SG - Kobe Bryant

PF - Carlos Boozer, Markieff Morris, Terrence Jones

C - Bismack Biyombo, Andray Blatche
Re-pick...ETA: X PMed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the universe hates my mis-pick, Blatche re-pick. Power just went out at my building at work.

:unsure:

PM sent to scoobus with a list for my 10th rounder. Scoobus, could you PM back with the 1st and last names on the list? I edited it and want to make sure it's right.

My (new) team:

PG: Jonny Flynn, Andy Rautins

SG: Dion Waiters, Wes Johnson

SF: Carmelo Anthony, Kris Joseph

PF: Hakim Warrick, Donte Greene

C: Fab Melo, Rick Jackson

Explosive offensive team, Fab will protect anything at the rim (think Tyson Chandler). Overall, easily a 60 win team. Thanks Frosty!

My (new) team:

Explosive offensive team, Fab will protect anything at the rim (think Tyson Chandler). Overall, easily a 60 win team. Thanks Frosty!
I will draft a bunch of those guys and then trade them to you for your non-Syracuse players in order to make all your dreams come true.

My (new) team:

I will draft a bunch of those guys and then trade them to you for your non-Syracuse players in order to make all your dreams come true.
I'm just surprised so many of them are left.

My (new) team:

I'm just surprised so many of them are left.
We better get to work.

Pretty sure I am up next. I am leaving work in 5 minutes. I dont want to hold anything up. If Kraft takes this guy, skip me and Ill pick later.

CJ Miles, SG

I'm here, catching up

Brendan Haywood, C

Should see plenty of minutes when Biyombo fouls out

This isn't what I need at all, but he's one of my 2 favorite basketball players and if someone else takes him I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

10.13 Jason Maxiell

Guys, I'm sorry, my mom passed away this morning so I will be unable to do this for a few days. Just skip me if I come up and I'll make the picks later on, maybe over the weekend.

T&P Tim. Tough day.

For Tre

Jeremy Lamb, SG
Lamb is going to be virtually worthless until Martin is traded and the Rockets fall far behind in the West. He has no trouble at all scoring but his defense makes Nick Young look like Scottie Pippen. I'm excited about Lamb's future, but it isn't likely to be this year.

If I know anything, I know Colin has never seen Lamb play more than 5 mins of basketballs.
Just reporting what the PEOPLE in Houston are printing. Looking at the season's early rotation THEY seem to think that Delfino will be backing up Martin for a while until Lamb gets the non-scoring portion of the NBA going.

If I know anything, I know Colin has never seen Lamb play more than 5 mins of basketballs.
Just reporting what the PEOPLE in Houston are printing. Looking at the season's early rotation THEY seem to think that Delfino will be backing up Martin for a while until Lamb gets the non-scoring portion of the NBA going.
It's interesting to see it categorized that way (non-scoring portion). He was maddening to watch for looking like the laziest player you will ever see on a court, but most UConn people insisted until the end that his work ethic was solid. I guess we'll find out if he has any interest in improving the defense/toughness aspect of his game.

Ideally, Lammikins doesn't make my rotation, but trades and things happen, as do injuries, and he can fill it up. Also, 3 steals in 23 mins, efforting!!!!!

10.17 SF Tobias Harris

He's starting, he's young, and has some decent talent. Wanted more of a 2/3 in Lamb, but I think Harris has a chance to carve out some playing time.

Users who are viewing this thread