What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 14 points from Cato June tonight (1 Viewer)

JNox3

Footballguy
Our league gives 2 points per tackle. 1 point per assist. 6 points for a sack and 7 for an INT.Think he can get 7 or 8 tackles?

No, since the Patriots will be airing it out tonight due to multiple injuries to their RB's. You will see Brady throw the rock between 42-48 times in the game. Write it down!RAPTURE

Our league gives 2 points per tackle. 1 point per assist. 6 points for a sack and 7 for an INT.

Think he can get 7 or 8 tackles?
this could be a painful game to watch for you...close enough to drive you crazy. checking NFL.com game stats during the fourth quarter in order to determine if june got the needed tackle(s) for certain...lol

I'd say he has a chance but he'll probably need a big play (sack or int) because he doesn't always put up big tackle numbers. Ironically, the reasons that Rapture gave for why he won't do it are the same reasons I think he might. He isn't your typical LB, he almost plays more like a safety. He isn't really a great run stopper but he does have a knack for making big plays. If the Pat's are going to air it out that just gives him more chances for sacks and ints.

Given that the Pats are a pass first team, you may have a tough time reaching that number unless he gets a pick.

Given that the Pats are a pass first team, you may have a tough time reaching that number unless he gets a pick.
Which is something he has done quite often so far this season.

While New England passes a lot, Brady throws underneath quite a bit. The short stuff will create a lot of opportunities for LB tackles, so I think June has a pretty good shot tonight. It'll be close however..

I haven't had a chance to watch the game yet. Is June even playing? Why zero points?Edit: Never mind, just tuned in and saw him with 8:00 min to go in 3rd.

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW - I asked my daughter. She says 17 points.

She picked 1 INT, 4 T, 2 A.

She's 12, so bet accordingly...

:popcorn:
Your daughter was pretty close. If only had gotten the interception. 4 tackles 1 assist gives him 9 points. I lose by 3.5. :wall: What's bad about it was we just had a "supplemental" where we pick 2 extra players. We do it twice a year and get no waiver wire pickups. If we wouldn't have had the supplemental I'd have won. I'd have had James Farrior playing and Will Demps vs Cato June and Charles Tillman. Oh well.

FWIW - I asked my daughter. She says 17 points.

She picked 1 INT, 4 T, 2 A.

She's 12, so bet accordingly...

:popcorn:
Your daughter was pretty close. If only had gotten the interception. 4 tackles 1 assist gives him 9 points. I lose by 3.5. :wall: What's bad about it was we just had a "supplemental" where we pick 2 extra players. We do it twice a year and get no waiver wire pickups. If we wouldn't have had the supplemental I'd have won. I'd have had James Farrior playing and Will Demps vs Cato June and Charles Tillman. Oh well.
I'll have to ask her about the interception. :unsure: Sorry.(add) Maybe I should send her to her room.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread