What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need A Trade Evaluation Please (1 Viewer)

Hurl Bruce

Footballguy
Full PPR league, start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1R/W/T Flex. Just received this offer:

I send:

Ceedee Lamb

I receive:

D'Andre Swift
JuJu

I feel like I am getting value, but it feels like my WRs would be too thin.

My RBs are:

Dillon
Harris
Pollard
Gordon
Damien Williams

WRs:

Kupp
Lamb
Hopkins
Pickens
Gallup

Would you take it?

Last edited:
Redraft or Dynasty?

I am not a Swift believer due to his injury history. Because of that I probably wouldn't do it. But if you believe in Swift and think he comes back healthy and plays then I probably do it.

Swift is out until after the bye week and then you get Hopkins back. I'm not a Lamb believer. He cannot beat press coverage. That makes him a #2 NFL receiver to me. And you need a #1 RB. So if this is the best you can do for Lamb, it's close but I'd probably deal.

Good RBs are harder to come by and Swift is a game changer when healthy. Lamb has consistently put up decent numbers(he gets great targets) regardless of QB.

Its close, but I think your current group of RBs can get you through and you should stick with Lamb.

This is a close one for me as I love Swift's game (when healthy) but he is always nicked up it seems. Not to mention Jamaal Williams is a fantastic #2 and was getting the goal line work prior to Swift's injury. Although given that it is full PPR Swift has somewhat more value than Williams. Juju does nothing for me in the trade. Lamb is the de facto #1 in Dallas and even if he doesn't score he will get a lot of targets and receptions. I would counter back offering Hopkins + Pickens (the hot waiver wire name this week) and see what happens. AZ's offense is all over the place and there is no guarantee that Hopkins still has the juice. That way you get the best of both worlds in my opinion by keeping Lamb + seeing how Swift plays out. It might put you over the top in your league. Also, I think if you remind him that you can't use Swift (due to his injuries) until probably week seven nor can he use Hopkins it is a more fair trade. If you trade now, Swift will be unusable this week (5), next week (bye), and possibly week 7....

Users who are viewing this thread