What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Help Waiver Wire, Full point PPR, TE's 1.5 PPR? (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
I made it to finals in my league. This is the last week to do any waiver wire for the year. After the title game, which is this week, I will be in a 3 week tournament to win a very large prize.

I'm looking at picking up a Defense and possibly another WR. Need to figure who to drop.
I'm looking at Arizona Defense and Denzel Mims(NYJ) to pickup.

I was thinking of dropping Akins for Arizona Def(decent schedule 14-16

Would drop either Reagor or Crowder for Mims

Here is my team:
DeShaun Watson, Philip Rivers
D. Henry, N Chubb, A. Gibson, L Murray, G. Bernard
AJ Brown, K. Golladay(INJ), J. Jefferson, J. Crowder, C Beasley, Allen Lazard and Jalen Reagor.
TE: Hockenson, Fant, J Akins
Def: Indy

Do you think I should do both or just one.
I do think I need another defense for the stretch run, but worried about Golladay being still injured and Crowder not playing well.

dfine1966 said:
I made it to finals in my league. This is the last week to do any waiver wire for the year. After the title game, which is this week, I will be in a 3 week tournament to win a very large prize.

I'm looking at picking up a Defense and possibly another WR. Need to figure who to drop.
I'm looking at Arizona Defense and Denzel Mims(NYJ) to pickup.

I was thinking of dropping Akins for Arizona Def(decent schedule 14-16

Would drop either Reagor or Crowder for Mims

Here is my team:
DeShaun Watson, Philip Rivers
D. Henry, N Chubb, A. Gibson, L Murray, G. Bernard
AJ Brown, K. Golladay(INJ), J. Jefferson, J. Crowder, C Beasley, Allen Lazard and Jalen Reagor.
TE: Hockenson, Fant, J Akins
Def: Indy

Do you think I should do both or just one.
I do think I need another defense for the stretch run, but worried about Golladay being still injured and Crowder not playing well.
I would do both.  I'm also in the finals for FFPC.  I'm in main event Anteater league.   good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread