What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need one or two from: Ty'Son W, Bateman, Jeudy, R Penny (1 Viewer)

BigBlue_RI

Footballguy
Hi, I'm dying at 1-5, and need some re-enforcements. After last night's waivers run I saw some interesting players still available, plus some who've been dropped, that may be worth me grabbing. We are allowed only 3 adds per week, so I have to make these count.

Non-PPR League

Ty'son Williams (dropped, available on Friday)
Rashon Batemen (available NOW)
Jerry Jeudy (available NOW)
Rashad Penny (available NOW - I have Alex Collins as a starter right now)

My only real options to drop are Sterling Shepherd and/or Kenneth Gainwell. I snagged Tua on the waivers run last night, but I have Tannehill as my QB start this week. May cut him if he is blah against the Chiefs.

My backs are Barkley, Montgomery, Eli Mitchell, K. Herbet, Collins, Damien Williams, Zack Moss
Receivers are Adams, Woods, Godwin, Shepherd.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it were me I'd snag Moss and Bateman for the long term.  Penny would be a short term hold to see if he amounts to anything.   Williams is enticing but the Ravens seem to not trust him at this point.

dello131 said:
If it were me I'd snag Moss and Bateman for the long term.  Penny would be a short term hold to see if he amounts to anything.   Williams is enticing but the Ravens seem to not trust him at this point.
If Moss were not on a bye this week, I think I'd grab him. The problem I have right now is Collins being up in the air for MNF, as I have him as a starter right now with Barkley on the shelf. I'd have to have Penny (or even Deejay Dallas) at the ready should Collins be out.

dello131 said:
Snagged Moss, dropped Gainwell. I just noticed Jerry Jeudy is available for pick up now. Debating him and Bateman now.

Users who are viewing this thread