What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 RB Lotto Ticket Rankings (2 Viewers)

Am I crazy to think Fournette may play a factor in Buffalo?
Nope, he is definitely a lotto pick, James Cook looks like a part timer RBBC and Fournette may offer more than the JAG Murray. I envision a Zeke type role at best barring injury?
Cook is far superior to a fatboy like Lenny. I think the offense takes on a new look with the new OC and Cook gets more chances and more recs out of the backfield. they'll probably go back to the chuck-n-duck offense again. Air Buffalo. this will open the pass and run lanes for cook.
Murray is going on 45 yrs old, and Lenny is one subway sammy away from his pants button snapping. cmon now.

Lotto Tix:
Spears
J. Warren
Jerome Ford
Why do you like Ford? He just lost his QB and until Hunt loses GL status, he's not going anywhere.
It's not like Watson was doing that offense any favors. I think there is a good chance Ford gets more touches and check downs with the new QB.

I have an open roster spot, my WW is bare to the bone. Right now the best I can do is either pickup a long shot Lotto RB, or another D.

I'm in a 12 team league, 1 PPR, my best options are
Reynolds, Craig DET RB
Bigsby, Tank JAC RB
Williams, Jamaal NO RB

OR, I could pickup the Philly D, which has a nice FF playoff schedule

Which of these Lotto RB's has the best upside in your opinion?

I have an open roster spot, my WW is bare to the bone. Right now the best I can do is either pickup a long shot Lotto RB, or another D.

Reynolds, Craig DET RB
Bigsby, Tank JAC RB
Williams, Jamaal NO RB

Tank.

But I like the Philly D for the playoffs unless you’re already set.

Reynolds, Craig DET RB
Bigsby, Tank JAC RB
Williams, Jamaal NO RB

Tank.

I like Jamaal with Carr down in NOS, but Tank is a close 2nd

Reynolds, Craig DET RB
Bigsby, Tank JAC RB
Williams, Jamaal NO RB

Tank.

Jamaal Williams seems worthless right now in fantasy.

Reynolds, Craig DET RB
Bigsby, Tank JAC RB
Williams, Jamaal NO RB

Tank.

I don’t remember Jamaal doing much when Kamara was suspended. Plus the name of the 3rd RB who I believe is currently injured in NO escapes me but I can see NO getting a young guy much more involved if they figure they are out of it for 2023.

Reynolds, Craig DET RB
Bigsby, Tank JAC RB
Williams, Jamaal NO RB

Tank.

I don’t remember Jamaal doing much when Kamara was suspended. Plus the name of the 3rd RB who I believe is currently injured in NO escapes me but I can see NO getting a young guy much more involved if they figure they are out of it for 2023.
I think he's drop worthy in most leagues, even dynasty. I'd rather look forward to a dart throw in 2024.

With Antonio Gibson doubtful to play today, might be a good time to revisit Chris Rodriguez Jr. as a speculative add if you’ve got room in a deep league.
I watched every game he played at UK. I'm a big fan. Not much in the receiving game, but the guy never loses yardage and can break a tackle or two.

Mattison is going to be active but the vibe I'm picking up is today will be Chandlers shot and if he seizes it I'd say anything goes.
I love this kind of information. Is there a link to substantiate this, or just a gut feeling?
A little of a bunch of stuff.

Just thought last week, before Mattison went down, that Chandler was getting worked in a fashion that looked like more of a equal RBBC.

Next was I've started to look forward to Dianna Russini's column every Saturday with The Athletic, titled "what she is hearing". She's been doling out some strong info the last few weeks, including dropping some info a few weeks ago that got me to hang onto Keaton Mitchell in dynasty.

She ended the column with this:

Another Vikings player to watch

Dobbs has become the star of the show for the Vikings based on his incredible ability to win games with such little preparation and familiarity with his Minnesota team. But another player who also deserves a look is Vikings running back Ty Chandler, especially this week against the Denver Broncos, who have the league’s worst run defense.

Minnesota’s run game has been a weak area, and finding open space seems impossible at times. But Chandler has the potential to change that. Last week, with Alexander Mattison out with a concussion, Chandler ran the ball 15 times for 45 yards and a touchdown. Mattison is still in concussion protocol, and Chandler could have a chance to shine again.

Last thing is not much but she tweeted out basically this same info a Vikings beat writer replied with a finger point at the tweet, as if to say "I'd look at this".

That's all I got.

Update after week 11

Quick summary on potential kingmakers for week 12:
  1. Ty Chandler(Talent): Roster them
  2. Zach Charbonnet (Talent): Rostered them. KW banged up for TNF. Don't trust Petey, but this is the ideal setup. Charb is a pass catcher and SF will generate hurry up offense from SEA a plenty. Dump off and designed passes should be a plenty.
  3. Keaton Mitchell: Down game the week I start him, but keep your hands on him. He might be the boom bust flex option in a game you are trailing/underdog in.
  4. AJ Dillon: RB2.
My Personal Top 5 Lotto Picks:
Moss, Warren, Charb!, Spears, K. Mitchell

CANDIDATES for the Season Changing – KingMaker List - by division

I'll Bold the Kingmakers I'll Highlight Downgrades/Upgrades/Talent As of Tuesday, Nov 21st.

AFC East

BUF: Leonard Fournette: May be brought in to bolster uninspired RBs or be a backup. Latavius Murray: JAG with a cemented role at 30%
MIA: Devon Achane (Talent): injured Salvon Ahmed (JAG): Monitor/stash in case Achane is out for a bit. Jeff Wilson Jr. (Talent): top backup. Chris Brooks: Injured.
NEP: Zeke Elliott: Monitor, Washed Offense, Stevenson is showing life.
NYJ: Michael Carter: Monitoring. Dalvin Cook: Washed

AFC North

BAL: Keaton Mitchell: Pick up the lightning! Melvin Gordon Kenyan Drake or Justice Hill : JAGs
CIN: Chase Brown (Talent?): Monitor.
CLE: Hunt (Talent):TD dependent now that Watson is out I'm not loving the schedule as much. Must stash. Strong and Deon Jackson: Monitor
PIT: Jaylen Warren (Talent): Is a must roster High flex or lowend RB2 in matchups. Top 5 Kingmaker rank. RBBC indefinitely, barring injury.

AFC South

HOU: Devin Singletary: Is the RB1
IND: Moss: A top 5 Kingmaker that is a backup only.
JAC: Tank Bigsby (Talent?): Uninvolved Kingmaker.
TEN: Tyjae Spears (Talent): A top 5 Kingmaker that is a good flex.Hassan Haskins: JAG.

AFC West

DEN: Jaleel McLaughlin (Talent): A top Kingmaker that is a good flex. Samaje Perine (JAG COP): Less involved
KCC: Jerrick McKinnon: Best COP in the game right now and is a weekly low-end flex. CEH not a good fit; I think barring injury, monitor only.
LVR: Zamir White: Uninvolved Kingmaker.
LAC: Isaiah Spiller: Is a COP and monitor. Joshua Kelley (JAG): monitor

NFC East

DAL: Rico Dowdle (Talent): Injured ight still play. Deuce Vaughn: COP to monitor
NYG: Matt Breida (Confirmed JAG): Monitor since Barkley is at an increased injury risk as he pushes to play.
PHI: Kenneth Gainwell (Talent): Top backup. Rashad Penny and Boston Scott: JAG
WAS: Antonio Gibson (Talent): Injured for a wile now.

NFC North

CHI: Roschon Johnson (Talent): Stash/Monitor. Donte Foreman (Talent) Injured.
DET: Craig Reynolds (JAG): Looks like a backup to Gibbs
GBP: AJ Dillon: RB2.
MIN: Ty Chandler next man up and also talented I think we can roster them and Mattison: injured Cam Akers: injured

NFC South

ATL: Tyler Allgeier (Talent): Is strongly rostered and top 5 Kingmaker. Bijan had migraines but should be fine. Don't trust HC Smith.
CAR: Chubba Hubbard (Talent?): Pumpkin Offense against Bears who are good against run but he should have been able to get some receptions.
NO: Jamaal Williams: Monitoring .Kendre Miller: Monitoring.
TBB: Sean Tucker (Talent): Top backup thanks for heads up on this @Lansdowne. Chase Edmonds: Monitor. Ke’Shawn Vaughn: JAG.

NFC West

ARI: Emari Demercado: Injured Keaontay Ingram and D. Williams and Corey Clement: JAG. All will yield to J. Conner being back.
LAR: Darrel Henderson (JAG?): Most experienced in the system. Royce Freeman (JAG): Splitting carries has a role. Ronnie Rivers: IR. 1 more week until Kyren returns!
Zach Evans (Talent?): 0 touches not his year. Myles Gaskin (JAG?): Most likely Kyren and sleeper to take up the majority of the backfield so Monitor
SF: Jordan Mason (Talented): Monitor Eli Mitchell (Talent): Top 5 Kingmaker? RBBC.
SEA: Zach Charbonnet (Talent): Roster them and play them TNF. RB2

Congrats if you read the whole thing! 20 possible Kingmakers

Honestly the next couple weeks someone ought to deep dive into the good RB3s of each team. This is prolly a good time for a reset on the evaluations. We've been updating Jags and Talented players but its always good to see another view.

Storytime,
One year I needed to backfill for the Championship. You know who had an awesome Day and the reason I won that year? Khalil Bell of the Bears- some undrafted RB3 in the right place at the right time. I don't remember anyone else on my roster but this guy basically is my memory of that Championship Victory.

Keep wondering if there's a chance TN pulls the plug on D. Henry and hands it over to T. Spears and W. Levis. May as well turn the page if Henry isn't back.

Update after week 11

2. Zach Charbonnet (Talent): Rostered them. KW banged up for TNF. Don't trust Petey, but this is the ideal setup. Charb is a pass catcher and SF will generate hurry up offense from SEA a plenty. Dump off and designed passes should be a plenty.
  3. Keaton Mitchell: Down game the week I start him, but keep your hands on him. He might be the boom bust flex option in a game you are trailing/underdog in.

I'll Bold the Kingmakers I'll Highlight Downgrades/Upgrades/Talent As of Tuesday, Nov 21st.

AFC East

BUF: Leonard Fournette: May be brought in to bolster uninspired RBs or be a backup. Latavius Murray: JAG with a cemented role at 30%
MIA: Devon Achane (Talent): injured Salvon Ahmed (JAG): Monitor/stash in case Achane is out for a bit. Jeff Wilson Jr. (Talent): top backup. Chris Brooks: Injured.

AFC North

BAL: Keaton Mitchell: Pick up the lightning! Melvin Gordon Kenyan Drake or Justice Hill : JAGs
CLE: Hunt (Talent):TD dependent now that Watson is out I'm not loving the schedule as much. Must stash. Strong and Deon Jackson: Monitor
PIT: Jaylen Warren (Talent): Is a must roster High flex or lowend RB2 in matchups. Top 5 Kingmaker rank. RBBC indefinitely, barring injury.

AFC South

JAC: Tank Bigsby (Talent?): Uninvolved Kingmaker.
TEN: Tyjae Spears (Talent): A top 5 Kingmaker that is a good flex.Hassan Haskins: JAG.

AFC West

DEN: Jaleel McLaughlin (Talent): A top Kingmaker that is a good flex. Samaje Perine (JAG COP): Less involved
KCC: Jerrick McKinnon: Best COP in the game right now and is a weekly low-end flex. CEH not a good fit; I think barring injury, monitor only.

NFC East

DAL: Rico Dowdle (Talent): Injured ight still play. Deuce Vaughn: COP to monitor
NYG: Matt Breida (Confirmed JAG): Monitor since Barkley is at an increased injury risk as he pushes to play.
WAS: Antonio Gibson (Talent): Injured for a wile now.

NFC North

CHI: Roschon Johnson (Talent): Stash/Monitor. Donte Foreman (Talent) Injured.
MIN: Ty Chandler next man up and also talented I think we can roster them and Mattison: injured Cam Akers: injured

NFC South

ATL: Tyler Allgeier (Talent): Is strongly rostered and top 5 Kingmaker. Bijan had migraines but should be fine. Don't trust HC Smith.
CAR: Chubba Hubbard (Talent?): Pumpkin Offense against Bears who are good against run but he should have been able to get some receptions.
TBB: Sean Tucker (Talent): Top backup thanks for heads up on this @Lansdowne. Chase Edmonds: Monitor. Ke’Shawn Vaughn: JAG.

NFC West

ARI: Emari Demercado: Injured Keaontay Ingram and D. Williams and Corey Clement: JAG. All will yield to J. Conner being back.
LAR: Darrel Henderson (JAG?): Most experienced in the system. Royce Freeman (JAG): Splitting carries has a role. Ronnie Rivers: IR. 1 more week until Kyren returns!
Zach Evans (Talent?): 0 touches not his year. Myles Gaskin (JAG?): Most likely Kyren and sleeper to take up the majority of the backfield so Monitor
SF: Jordan Mason (Talented): Monitor Eli Mitchell (Talent): Top 5 Kingmaker? RBBC.
SEA: Zach Charbonnet (Talent): Roster them and play them TNF. RB2

Congrats if you read the whole thing! 20 possible Kingmakers
Better stash for the playoffs...E. Mitchell or R. Johnson? Don't need now.

Keep wondering if there's a chance TN pulls the plug on D. Henry and hands it over to T. Spears and W. Levis. May as well turn the page if Henry isn't back.

It’s a good question. How often does that happen? Is it common in this situation?

no data to contribute but anecdotally it seems like that only happens Week 18 most of the time - kick the tires in the last game to help you with the offseason self-scout and evaluation. as competitors at the highest level you don't see teams capitulate until after they are eliminated from contention (if at all.)

Respectfully, this needs some editing. I'll use yellow since it drives people nuts if they're not using dark mode.

Update after week 11

AFC East

BUF: Latavius Murray: JAG with a cemented role at 30% A little respect for one of the least respected players (by the FF community.) He's 57th all-time rushing TDs; with two more he'll make it 9 straight seasons with at least 5 TDs, if he matches his current total ROS that will be 8 out of 9 seasons with 6 TDs. Just saying....he's not worthless if you are desperate.

NYJ: Michael Carter: Monitoring. Dalvin Cook: Washed Hall dominates touches but they might kick the tires on Izzy before their miserable year ends.

AFC North

PIT: Jaylen Warren (Talent): Is a must roster High flex or lowend RB2 in matchups. Top 5 Kingmaker rank. RBBC indefinitely, barring injury. Uber efficient and consistent production, underrated a bit IMO.

AFC South

JAC: Tank Bigsby (Talent?): Uninvolved Kingmaker. D'Ernest Johnson is outplaying him the last few weeks. Granted, you would probably outplay him given any opportunity.

AFC West

KCC: Jerrick McKinnon: Best COP in the game right now and is a weekly low-end flex. CEH not a good fit; I think barring injury, monitor only. Bolded seems like dated hyperbole.

NFC East

DAL: Rico Dowdle (Talent): Injured ight still play. typo? Also, he's really good. His elusive rating on PFF is 10th behind only Mitchell, Achane, Warren, Spears, McLaughlin, Mostert, Conner, Herbert and KW3. THAT'S a stellar list to be on.

WAS: Antonio Gibson (Talent): Injured for a wile now. typo? but year, limited again and it's a short week. Really good receiving back who was playing very well before the injury. Should Chris Rodriguez (6-43 + 1-5 last week) be on here now?

NFC North

DET: Craig Reynolds (JAG): Looks like a backup to Gibbs The dynamic duo gets 100% of the touches these days. They do like Craig if one of them gets hurt again.

GBP: AJ Dillon: RB2. To call him mid would be insulting to mediocity. I see Patrick Taylor is back on the roster for this week.\

NFC South

NFC West

LAR: Darrel Henderson (JAG?): Cut, they cleared a spot of the practice squad if he clears waivers. Most experienced in the system. Royce Freeman (JAG): Splitting carries has a role. Ronnie Rivers: IR. 1 more week until Kyren returns! Needs update, the king has returned.

Congrats if you read the whole thing! 20 possible Kingmakers Appreciate the effort you put into this each year, it's a clutch thread to have handy. Keep up the great work!

Respectfully, this needs some editing. I'll use yellow since it drives people nuts if they're not using dark mode.

Update after week 11

AFC East

BUF: Latavius Murray: JAG with a cemented role at 30% A little respect for one of the least respected players (by the FF community.) He's 57th all-time rushing TDs; with two more he'll make it 9 straight seasons with at least 5 TDs, if he matches his current total ROS that will be 8 out of 9 seasons with 6 TDs. Just saying....he's not worthless if you are desperate.

NYJ: Michael Carter: Monitoring. Dalvin Cook: Washed Hall dominates touches but they might kick the tires on Izzy before their miserable year ends.

AFC North

PIT: Jaylen Warren (Talent): Is a must roster High flex or lowend RB2 in matchups. Top 5 Kingmaker rank. RBBC indefinitely, barring injury. Uber efficient and consistent production, underrated a bit IMO.

AFC South

JAC: Tank Bigsby (Talent?): Uninvolved Kingmaker. D'Ernest Johnson is outplaying him the last few weeks. Granted, you would probably outplay him given any opportunity.

AFC West

KCC: Jerrick McKinnon: Best COP in the game right now and is a weekly low-end flex. CEH not a good fit; I think barring injury, monitor only. Bolded seems like dated hyperbole.

NFC East

DAL: Rico Dowdle (Talent): Injured ight still play. typo? Also, he's really good. His elusive rating on PFF is 10th behind only Mitchell, Achane, Warren, Spears, McLaughlin, Mostert, Conner, Herbert and KW3. THAT'S a stellar list to be on.

WAS: Antonio Gibson (Talent): Injured for a wile now. typo? but year, limited again and it's a short week. Really good receiving back who was playing very well before the injury. Should Chris Rodriguez (6-43 + 1-5 last week) be on here now?

NFC North

DET: Craig Reynolds (JAG): Looks like a backup to Gibbs The dynamic duo gets 100% of the touches these days. They do like Craig if one of them gets hurt again.

GBP: AJ Dillon: RB2. To call him mid would be insulting to mediocity. I see Patrick Taylor is back on the roster for this week.\

NFC South

NFC West

LAR: Darrel Henderson (JAG?): Cut, they cleared a spot of the practice squad if he clears waivers. Most experienced in the system. Royce Freeman (JAG): Splitting carries has a role. Ronnie Rivers: IR. 1 more week until Kyren returns! Needs update, the king has returned.

Congrats if you read the whole thing! 20 possible Kingmakers Appreciate the effort you put into this each year, it's a clutch thread to have handy. Keep up the great work!
Yep, the yellow is painful

Yep, the yellow is painful

come to the dark mode Johnny
I don’t do it when coding Python programs so I’m not going to do it here. I have noticed the young generation of programmers prefer the dark background. I’ve been programming with dark letters on light backgrounds for 40 years, so I don’t have any plans to change now.

Last edited:
I don’t do it when coding Python programs so I’m not going to do it here. I have noticed the young generation of programmers prefer the dark background

There are benefits, it's not just preference or bc it looks cool.

The Benefits of Dark Mode and Why You Should Also Dim the Lights in Your Product
  • Dark mode reduces blue light that can interrupt sleep.
  • As screentime grows, eyes need more rest.
  • Dark mode extends battery life.
  • You can explore more design options with dark mode.
  • Consumers want the option to choose dark mode

I don’t do it when coding Python programs so I’m not going to do it here. I have noticed the young generation of programmers prefer the dark background

There are benefits, it's not just preference or bc it looks cool.

The Benefits of Dark Mode and Why You Should Also Dim the Lights in Your Product
  • Dark mode reduces blue light that can interrupt sleep.
  • As screentime grows, eyes need more rest.
  • Dark mode extends battery life.
  • You can explore more design options with dark mode.
  • Consumers want the option to choose dark mode
Oh I don’t disagree, but ……..

but ……..

you're a grumpy old man?

:pokey:

just trying to help, need to give your eyes a break as we get older

soothing darkness is literally one click away

URH Corner
I don’t find it smoothing, I find it irritating. If I’m trying to concentrate on the task at hand for work, dark mode gets in the way. Maybe when I retire I’ll give it another try for entertainment purposes. It has nothing to do with grumpiness. It’s what I’ve been using for 40 years.

Update after week 11

AFC East

AFC North

AFC South

AFC West

NFC East

NFC North

NFC South

NFC West

JWJ lead us to the promise land
JWJ lead us to the promise land
Do you mean Jeff Wilson Jr?

… if so, c’mon man. Please take the extra keystrokes - we have enough players to think about.

“JWJ” is weird and uncalled for.
Agree......be a tad precise please!

Not even a mention of D'Ernest?
(Johnson, RB, Jacksonville to make sure I meet the clarity threshold)

1. ETN was getting a heavy workload going into the bye. Looks like they are wanting to mix others in more since the bye
2. Bigsby has been horrible. It's considered a successful game for him if he literally just doesn't do anything that specifically causes the team to lose.
3. D'Ernest looks solid.
4. D'Ernest has been a winning lotto ticket RB before
5. The world is better when D'Ernest is a thing.

Watch out for "D'Ernest Goes to the Fantasy Playoffs: Part 2" coming to theaters near you!

1. ETN was getting a heavy workload going into the bye. Looks like they are wanting to mix others in more since the bye
2. Bigsby has been horrible. It's considered a successful game for him if he literally just doesn't do anything that specifically causes the team to lose.
3. D'Ernest looks solid.

Watch out for "D'Ernest Goes to the Fantasy Playoffs: Part 2" coming to theaters near you!

Agreed, I brought up he's been outplaying the rookie.

3. D'Ernest looks solid.

He’s a nice stash. I picked him up last week. This team loves to run the ball, he seems pretty clearly entrenched as #2, and he’s good

3. D'Ernest looks solid.

I read somewhere that D’Ernest got more playing time last game because Etienne got lit up after a hit, but whether that’s the case or not, it does seem like he’s being spelled more. Which does make sense in the long term, but not so much for Etienne owners.

3. D'Ernest looks solid.

I read somewhere that D’Ernest got more playing time last game because Etienne got lit up after a hit, but whether that’s the case or not, it does seem like he’s being spelled more. Which does make sense in the long term, but not so much for Etienne owners.

The last two weeks he got run in blowouts, one a loss and one a win. Can't control that but as a player you have to maximize your opportunities. He's done that. Bigsby has not.

Update after week 12 not a lot changed for once

Quick summary on potential kingmakers for week 13:
  1. ZACK MOSS!!! and I am back
  2. Ty Chandler(Talent): Bears D really took it to Dobbs. and Vikings O.
  3. Zach Charbonnet (Talent): Rostered them. Back to back TNF. Charb is a pass catcher and SF DAL will generate hurry up offense from SEA a plenty. Dump off and designed passes should be a plenty. Just need to see if KW plays on the short week. I think the usage of Charb was great and he will be a lowend RB2 if KW is out again.
  4. Keaton Mitchell: Best usage of season, Bye week will be cool to see if it sustains week into 14
  5. AJ Dillon: RB2. but pretty meh game
Moss, Warren, Charb, Spears, K. Mitchell

AFC East

BUF: Leonard Fournette: backup. Latavius Murray: JAG with a cemented role at 30% w/o fournette threatening and cook TO there is some upside.
MIA: Devon Achane (Talent): injured Salvon Ahmed (JAG): injured. Jeff Wilson Jr. (Talent): top backup and was involved but Achane may be back but at same time their injury puts them in to easy reaggravate as we already saw. Chris Brooks: Injured.

AFC North

BAL: Keaton Mitchell: Started and had the highest snap share of season and team in week 12 Pick up the lightning! GusBus lower snaps. Melvin Gordon Kenyan Drake or Justice Hill : JAGs

AFC South

JAC: Tank Bigsby (Talent?): Just Uninvolved. D'ernest Johnson I want to say JAG but ETN injury away and this could be a RBBC anyways since Bigsby doesn't seem to have trust atm.Thanks @ pollardsvision for good callout

AFC West

DEN: Jaleel McLaughlin (Talent): A top Kingmaker Samaje Perine (JAG COP): Less involved
KCC: Jerrick McKinnon: injured CEH not a good fit; I think barring injury, monitor only.

NFC East

DAL: Rico Dowdle (Talent): Injured. Deuce Vaughn: COP to monitor
WAS: Antonio Gibson (Talent): Injured

NFC North

CHI: Roschon Johnson (Talent): Roster they looked great on MNF and was a big reason for the win . Donte Foreman (Talent) Injured.

NFC South

NFC West

LAR: Darrel Henderson (JAG?): Most experienced in the system. Royce Freeman (JAG): Splitting carries has a role. Ronnie Rivers: IR.
SEA: Zach Charbonnet (Talent): Roster them and play them TNF. lowend RB2

Congrats if you read the whole thing!

Last edited:

3. D'Ernest looks solid.

good call. added him Bigsby stinks!

3. D'Ernest looks solid.

good call. added him Bigsby stinks!

It’s reading as Deon Jackson as opposed to D’Ernest Johnson. I came into this thread specifically to mention him !

@adamlevitan

Most valuable "one injury away" RB handcuffs:

1. Elijah Mitchell
2. Rico Dowdle
3. Tyler Allgeier
4. Antonio Gibson
5. Samaje Perine
6. Jeff Wilson
7. Josh Kelley
8. Kenny Gainwell
9. D'Ernest Johnson
10. Tyjae Spears
11. CEH
12. Latavius Murray
13. Ty Chandler
14. Royce Freeman

requesting an update

;)

btw Steichen said yesterday Trey Sermon is the number 2 back this week.

for any truthers still out there:

one of the best, if not the best, backs in this class

my opponent this week is starting Sermon but he's got 7 players on a bye (including all 3 of his rostered RBs.)

bless his heart.

oh my gosh....just looked at Zach Moss's player transaction history for our league, and 5-1/2 weeks ago my opponent dealt for him:

Oct 12, 9:08 a.m.
Received:
Zack Moss Ind - RB
Zach Ertz Ari - TE IR
Traded away:
Jakobi Meyers LV - WR
Darren Waller NYG - TE IR

this week's villain dropped him 5 weeks later, so I spent my last $6 of FAAB on him as my weekly aw-what-the-heck add.

100% I gotta start him in the Flex over Breece Hall.

@adamlevitan

Most valuable "one injury away" RB handcuffs:

1. Elijah Mitchell
2. Rico Dowdle
3. Tyler Allgeier
4. Antonio Gibson
5. Samaje Perine
6. Jeff Wilson
7. Josh Kelley
8. Kenny Gainwell
9. D'Ernest Johnson
10. Tyjae Spears
11. CEH
12. Latavius Murray
13. Ty Chandler
14. Royce Freeman
Been holding Spears for weeks and I'm debating his value.

D. Henry is picking up steam and it doesn't look like his touches are increasing. Schedule looks good weeks 15-17.

Debating dropping for D. Johnson.

Patrick Taylor GB would be a shock start if AJ Dillon misses. DNP Wednesday, but maybe it is maintenance for the preexisting groin injury that he played thru last week.

requesting an update

;)

btw Steichen said yesterday Trey Sermon is the number 2 back this week.

for any truthers still out there:

one of the best, if not the best, backs in this class

my opponent this week is starting Sermon but he's got 7 players on a bye (including all 3 of his rostered RBs.)

bless his heart.

oh my gosh....just looked at Zach Moss's player transaction history for our league, and 5-1/2 weeks ago my opponent dealt for him:

Oct 12, 9:08 a.m.
Received:
Zack Moss Ind - RB
Zach Ertz Ari - TE IR
Traded away:
Jakobi Meyers LV - WR
Darren Waller NYG - TE IR

this week's villain dropped him 5 weeks later, so I spent my last $6 of FAAB on him as my weekly aw-what-the-heck add.

100% I gotta start him in the Flex over Breece Hall.
Oh you better believe it. He is the top on the Marquee!

D. Henry is picking up steam and it doesn't look like his touches are increasing. Schedule looks good weeks 15-17.

I would say the talent/anticipated workload on Spears gives them the edge over Ernest who still has competition with Bigsby if ETN is out.
I also weigh in that Jaguars are a better O but since we say there is a split its not as enticing/reliable as Spears situation. Plus Spears has produced as a flex at times. He is primed and they both are pending an injury.

I actually am wondering about how to weigh if you need a better option than why not Patrick Taylor? The G men are banged up. That is more of a 'scratch off' lotto ticket. where it would be just this week. and you can even re-grab Spears if AJ Dillon does start practicing later in week?

I would say the talent/anticipated workload on Spears gives them the edge over Ernest who still has competition with Bigsby if ETN is out.
I also weigh in that Jaguars are a better O but since we say there is a split its not as enticing/reliable as Spears situation. Plus Spears has produced as a flex at times. He is primed and they both are pending an injury.

I actually am wondering about how to weigh if you need a better option than why not Patrick Taylor? The G men are banged up. That is more of a 'scratch off' lotto ticket. where it would be just this week. and you can even re-grab Spears if AJ Dillon does start practicing later in week?
Either Spears or D. Johnson are more playoff stashes for me. I'm locked into playoffs so looking for the guy who could pop based on schedule/injury.

As for Spears, I keep holding thinking maybe they send the signal that TN is looking to the future the remainder of the year and Spears gets more touches.

Users who are viewing this thread