What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need To Drop 2 (1 Viewer)

lukeduke

Footballguy
We start 3 WR, 2 RB and a Flex.  This week a have Ertz on bye at TE so I don't have a TE or TD right now.  If I picked up a TE and/or Team Defense Would need to drop either 1 or 2 guys from list below.  I am in 5th place and SHOULD make the playoffs so I could not start a TE as B Watson, Heardon and Dickson are the top TE available.  I could drop 1 and pick up a TD which Dolphins, Broncos and Ravens are free.  Or I can take a risk and keep my line up and see how Sutton, Moore, Robinson and Thomas do this week and make a move next week.  The guy I am playing has a yahoo projection of 135 and I have 102 without TE and TD.

QB Cam Newton

WR Julio Jones

WR AJ Green

WR John Brown

WR Courtland Sutton

WR DJ Moore

WR Allen Robinson

WR D Thomas

RB J Mixon

RB M Ingram

RB A Collins

RB C Thompson

TE Ertz

M Mack

Last edited by a moderator:
Herndon is a good TE pick up and I'd go with Denver. I would first try and package a couple of your guys for one better guy to free up a roster spot, try packaging a RB and one of your WR's for a better RB.   If push comes to shove and you need to drop anyone I'd drop Moore and Collins.

C. Sutton or A. Robinson would be my first cuts.

I would  cut Sutton or Robinson and pick up a Defense

I would go without a TE and take my chances

Tough one. I would NOT drop Sutton - need to see how his new situation plays out.

I might drop Robinson.

I was in the same situation in week 4 and decided to go without a DEF, and I won by 40, so you never know. Hate to drop a really good player who comes back to beat you in the playoffs on another team's roster.

Users who are viewing this thread