What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Neighbors With Drones (1 Viewer)

Yep. People are nutty about this stuff. I fly my drone at the beach sometimes at low tide to look for structure and rip currents to fish. I have zero interest in what you or your family is doing out there. 
That’s cool, especially the fishing part. Do you use it to see a school of fish and try get ahead of them? 

Yep. People are nutty about this stuff. I fly my drone at the beach sometimes at low tide to look for structure and rip currents to fish. I have zero interest in what you or your family is doing out there. 
This type of application I can definitely get behind. Or maybe using it when hiking to get better pics of mountains. Cool stuff.

what exactly are you hiding back there? 
It doesn’t matter (I guess if I’m burying dead prostitutes it definitely DOES matter).

But what if I simply want to lay on my green grass pant-less and read a good romance novel? I shouldn’t have some nosy pimply faced neighbor kid spying on me.

That’s cool, especially the fishing part. Do you use it to see a school of fish and try get ahead of them? 

We mainly fish the north Atlantic coast, so the water isnt really clear enough to find schools of fish close to the shore. We typically use it to find a break in the outer sand bar. That's where you find the fish. Here's an example from a trip a few years back.

I did also use it one time to track down a school of bonefish in the Bahamas though.

Users who are viewing this thread