What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Auction/Salary Cap 28 Team League on realitysportsonline (1 Viewer)

RJohn

Footballguy
Good day ALL! 28 Team $50 League starting up on realitysportsonline. Best Auction/Salary Cap site there is. 1QB, PPR, TE2x Premium, Full IDP 40 man rosters. Have 13 openings and looking to start Auction w/rookies shortly after league is filled.

I can send ByLaws and invite to league home page (no obligation) if you DM me your email so you can see how incredible RSO is in the Salary Cap Game.

15 Teams filled, still looking for 13 more owners. Will set Auction Date w/rookies once league is full. Thank you!

if you send the LeagueSafe info I’ll pay today
Marcus, what would be your last name please? And thank you! I'll be sending Slack League Chat invite also. When you go to Slack, go to team owner division channel and select an open team name from above and post which team you would like.

if you send the LeagueSafe info I’ll pay today
Marcus, what would be your last name please? And thank you! I'll be sending Slack League Chat invite also. When you go to Slack, go to team owner division channel and select an open team name from above and post which team you would like.
Never mind, I can just send link to you.

19 Teams claimed now! Still 9 spots left to join this super competitive, challenging, active, and fun league!

Good morning Y'all... looking like there may only be 5-7 teams available now. We will set up the Auction when all teams are set and $50 paid thru LeagueSafe. If you want a challenge and a league unlike most of the others out there, you have come to the right place.

We have 23 confirmed owners! Just 5 more needed to set up the Auction Start Date... Let's do this y'all!

We now have 25 confirmed teams, which leaves just 3 teams available. Would you be interested?

Users who are viewing this thread