What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Invision Board Software - Please Bear With Us (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Hi Folks,

You may have noticed the board looks a little different today. Invision updated their software and our board. 

I know nobody likes change but this was needed to increase stability. Nobody likes the forums to be down.

There are also badges that I'm not sure of. Looks like maybe we're all rookies now. Including me. I'm guessing there are more new things. 

If you've got an issue with board where something is actually broken, please post here. For the other style or look things, please be chill and bear with us. Thanks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries Joe.  The badges gives us old folks who have nothing to do something to joke about.  

Weird. I never really understood when it had the total count of “likes” that a member would have—but now that the “like” totals are gone—I kinda miss having them. Lol 

when you all look at my picture over there of the s and you see that hand you can say to yourself talk to to the brohand cause the face dont underbrostand take that to the bank bromigos

@Joe BryantI think with FBG's new policies toward inclusivity,  it's beyond time to move beyond the archaic two gender limitation of the forum. Forcing non CIS-gendered individuals to settle for a "not Telling" is offensive. 

Given Footballguys' unintentionally sexist roots inherent in the company's branding, It would seem a good opportunity to walk the walk toward allyship by FBG to improve inclusivity and include a more appropriate selection of genders

__ __ _____ __ _____ __ __ __ _/ |_ ____ _______/ |_ _/ ____\____ ____ _/ |_ _/ ____\____ ____ _/ |_ _/ |_ ____ _______/ |_ \ __\_/ __ \ / ___/\ __\ \ __\/ _ \ / \\ __\ \ __\/ _ \ / \\ __\ \ __\_/ __ \ / ___/\ __\ | | \ ___/ \___ \ | | | | ( <_> )| | \| | | | ( <_> )| | \| | | | \ ___/ \___ \ | | |__| \___ >/____ > |__| |__| \____/ |___| /|__| |__| \____/ |___| /|__| |__| \___ >/____ > |__| \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

@Joe BryantI think with FBG's new policies toward inclusivity,  it's beyond time to move beyond the archaic two gender limitation of the forum. Forcing non CIS-gendered individuals to settle for a "not Telling" is offensive. 

Given Footballguys' unintentionally sexist roots inherent in the company's branding, It would seem a good opportunity to walk the walk toward allyship by FBG to improve inclusivity and include a more appropriate selection of genders
Bump for @Joe Bryant,

Is FBG going to be on the right or wrong side of history here? :unsure:  

Users who are viewing this thread