What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New mock (1 Viewer)

Blackjacks

Footballguy
Bush- Houston

This will end up happening.

Ferguson- NO

Tough pick between him and Mario but when it comes down to it this is a bigger need for the Saints.

Young- Tenn

Management will get their guy this year

M. Williams- NYJ

Stud, but NYJ fans still BOOOOO

Hawk- GB

This is the surest thing in the first round

V. Davis- SF

They have alot of needs but a good way to start

Huff- Oak

They really should go here instead of offense, they'll be tempted with Leinart or Cutler but Huff will help right away.

Bunkley- Buf

Run defense is horrible

Justice- Det

Have great Offensive weapons and a great Offensive mind, now all they need is time to get the ball tot hem.

Ngota- Ariz

SEE BUFFALO

trade Rams and Vikings

Leinart- Vikings

How the mighty have fallen and Minn. jumps at the oppurtunity. Leiinart is a good PR image which is something they're really caring about now days in Minn.

Sims- Cle

Cle is building a nice team and here is their new toy on defense. He's a hitter, can drop in coverage and can flat out run...great pick for Cleveland

J. Williams- Balt.

This team has looked different on defense since losing Baxter. Williams to go with McCallister and Reed is a nice young secondary.

C. Jackson- Phil

Give Donavan a chance. He needs a gamebreaker. You've seen what he can do when he has one. Jackso is the top wr on the board and a nice fit for the Eagles.

D. Williams- Den

Fantasy fans go Hip Hip Hooray.

Seriously though good fit for the Broncos.

Antonio Cromartie- Miami

Good fit for Miami. Gives the secondary the shot in the arm they need, also a local.

Rams trade with Indy

Indy- Maroney

I think Indy overpays to assure they get their guy. They proabbaly get alittle scared of NE drafting him. This is a need pick for Indy.

Lawson- Dallas

Scary with him and Ware coming off the edge

Holmes- SD

The is a great young offensive core

T. Hill- KC

A very nice fit for these 2. KC could be tempted to go Cutler but they their window getting smaller and smaller.

Greenway- NE

A perfect fit for the Pats

Wimbly- S.F. so many holes and they go with talent here.

J. Joseph- TB

great replacement for Rhonde and a good nickel tell then.

D. Whitner- Cinn

Marvin loves his D and this kid will make a instant impact.

Winston- NYG

Kind of a weird pick but they need to make sure they are deep on the line to protect their future MR. Eli Manning

S Moss- Chi

Great playmaker on offense and special teams. This team is just so stacked on defense and I think Moss would help them stretch the field.

Allen- Carolina

Davis to replace Witherspoon and Allen to replace Davis

Hali- That defense is tough but I think they could use another pass rusher and he's the best on the board.

Cutler- NYJ

Even the Jet's fans applaude. If this worked out it would be a New York miracle.

Ryans- Stl

The rams could pick up alot of extra picks and go either Ryans or Carpenter here. I like Ryans for his athletic ability. I see the Rams going LB though.

D. Joseph- Seattle

Lose Hutchinson and replace him with the best guard in the draft. Seattle is pretty deep everywhere else.

White- Pitt

Perfect fit and I believe he will fall. Nice replacement for Bettis and a nice switch of pace for Parker. Make no douct about it, White would be the long term guy for Pitt not Parker.

Now take it easy on me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't see Denver needing a RB.

Need a WR badly.

Need a rushing DE badly.

Need a TE badly.

Could use a young safety.

Don't see how you can use a 15th overall for the 5th team need. Wasting picks on Clarett means you have to ride out Bell/Dayne.

Huff- Oak

They really should go here instead of offense, they'll be tempted with Leinart or Cutler but Huff will help right away.

no way Oakland is passing on a qb. Unless only cutler is left at pick 7.

Huff- Oak

no way Oakland is passing on a qb. Unless only cutler is left at pick 7.
Walter is their future and Brooks is their present. Huff is the help in the secondary they need especially after losing Woodsen.

Tenn wants Leinart, this Young talk is just talk. One word, Chow.
I heard today how Bud Adams was not so pleased with the Tenn. coaching staff for their pick last yeara of Pac Man Jones. I think this year the owner calls the shots.

Arizona passes on Leinart? :no:
I could see this but I think Denny Green knows he's a year or 2 away comapred to Ngata who will contribute this year. Denny Green wants to make the playoffs this year how does Lienart help with that. I do however think he'd be a very good fit here.

Need a WR badly.

Need a rushing DE badly.

Need a TE badly.

Don't see how you can use a 15th overall for the 5th team need. Wasting picks on Clarett means you have to ride out Bell/Dayne.
I like Dayne and I like Bell and I agree they need a Wr. As for the DE I think C. Brown is a nice fit and their's pretty nice depth for a guy in the 2nd round. I think Wesley Duke is the man for them at TE. Could use a safety but of now Lynch in penciled in that role. Denver is built around their running game and when they can run it opens up Jake's very good play action and boot leg runs. If they can't run they are screwed, they have to address their #1 priority first. The Denver defense was much scarier when Portis was there comapred to Bell and Anderson last year, wouldn't you agree. Well here is your chance to get that offense back.

I heard today how Bud Adams was not so pleased with the Tenn. coaching staff for their pick last yeara of Pac Man Jones. I think this year the owner calls the shots.
Smoke screen. The Titans are trying to keep someone from trading up to 2 to get ML.

Smoke screen. The Titans are trying to keep someone from trading up to 2 to get ML.
I personally really don't think so, but we'll see tommorrow. I'm not guaranteeing anything but I think Vince is the pick.

Need a WR badly.

Need a rushing DE badly.

Need a TE badly.

I like Dayne and I like Bell and I agree they need a Wr. As for the DE I think C. Brown is a nice fit and their's pretty nice depth for a guy in the 2nd round. I think Wesley Duke is the man for them at TE. Could use a safety but of now Lynch in penciled in that role. Denver is built around their running game and when they can run it opens up Jake's very good play action and boot leg runs. If they can't run they are screwed, they have to address their #1 priority first. The Denver defense was much scarier when Portis was there comapred to Bell and Anderson last year, wouldn't you agree. Well here is your chance to get that offense back.
Denver ranked near the bottom of the league in sacks last year. And they lost Pryce. None of their DEs are very good at rushing the QB. If they don't get Walker, they will be extremely thin at WR, especially since they don't believe Lelie is the future. So exit lelie, exit smith. What's left? Very hard to pass on the best WR of the draft at 15.

What makes you think Shanny can draft a RB?

If he needs to draft a RB at 15, then

Bell = bust

Dayne = bust

Clarett = bust

That's a 2nd and 3rd round pick so far. Now lets burn another 1st round pick on RBs? What happened to anyone getting 1,000 yards in the denver system? Now we need to be drafting RBs at 15 in order to have a running game?

It's a waste of a pick. Williams? He might fall out of the 1st round, and you'll take him at 15? White? Maroney?

Even if they get Walker from GB, Smith is just about done. They could still use a WR. I don't see how they pass on their pick of the WR pool. Whoever you think is the best WR of the draft, go get him. I've lost faith in Shanny picking RBs. His last 3 are all questionable (bell/dyane/claret). Stop wasting picks, get a WR, and just rid out Bell/Dayne. You drafted/signed them, so you play em.

Need a WR badly.

Need a rushing DE badly.

Need a TE badly.

Denver ranked near the bottom of the league in sacks last year. And they lost Pryce. None of their DEs are very good at rushing the QB. If they don't get Walker, they will be extremely thin at WR, especially since they don't believe Lelie is the future. So exit lelie, exit smith. What's left? Very hard to pass on the best WR of the draft at 15.

What makes you think Shanny can draft a RB?

If he needs to draft a RB at 15, then

Bell = bust

Dayne = bust

Clarett = bust

That's a 2nd and 3rd round pick so far. Now lets burn another 1st round pick on RBs? What happened to anyone getting 1,000 yards in the denver system? Now we need to be drafting RBs at 15 in order to have a running game?

It's a waste of a pick. Williams? He might fall out of the 1st round, and you'll take him at 15? White? Maroney?

Even if they get Walker from GB, Smith is just about done. They could still use a WR. I don't see how they pass on their pick of the WR pool. Whoever you think is the best WR of the draft, go get him. I've lost faith in Shanny picking RBs. His last 3 are all questionable (bell/dyane/claret). Stop wasting picks, get a WR, and just rid out Bell/Dayne. You drafted/signed them, so you play em.
So let's see here you think your going to draft a wr and he's going to make an impact this year? The answer is "no". There is also NO way Williams falls to the 2nd round. And what would make you think Shanny can draft a WR. He's drafted Lelie in the first and I believe he drafted Darrius Watts in the 2nd. That looks like a bigger waste to me and I would say Bell has been better than Lelie. The DE I agree they could use but there is alot of DE's that could make an impact in the 2nd round. The Denver Broncos go as their running game goes and that is what they have to address first. I also heard that David Terrell was coming along pretty good in the offseason. He's never done anything but he does have the talent

Bush- Houston

This will end up happening.

Ferguson- NO

Tough pick between him and Mario but when it comes down to it this is a bigger need for the Saints.

Young- Tenn

Management will get their guy this year

M. Williams- NYJ

Stud, but NYJ fans still BOOOOO

Hawk- GB

This is the surest thing in the first round

V. Davis- SF

They have alot of needs but a good way to start

Huff- Oak

Bunkley- Buf

Run defense is horrible

Justice- Det

Have great Offensive weapons and a great Offensive mind, now all they need is time to get the ball tot hem.

Ngota- Ariz

SEE BUFFALO

trade Rams and Vikings

Leinart- Vikings

How the mighty have fallen and Minn. jumps at the oppurtunity. Leiinart is a good PR image which is something they're really caring about now days in Minn.

Sims- Cle

Cle is building a nice team and here is their new toy on defense. He's a hitter, can drop in coverage and can flat out run...great pick for Cleveland

J. Williams- Balt.

This team has looked different on defense since losing Baxter. Williams to go with McCallister and Reed is a nice young secondary.

C. Jackson- Phil

Give Donavan a chance. He needs a gamebreaker. You've seen what he can do when he has one. Jackso is the top wr on the board and a nice fit for the Eagles.

D. Williams- Den

Fantasy fans go Hip Hip Hooray.

Seriously though good fit for the Broncos.

Antonio Cromartie- Miami

Good fit for Miami. Gives the secondary the shot in the arm they need, also a local.

Rams trade with Indy

Indy- Maroney

I think Indy overpays to assure they get their guy. They proabbaly get alittle scared of NE drafting him. This is a need pick for Indy.

Lawson- Dallas

Scary with him and Ware coming off the edge

Holmes- SD

The is a great young offensive core

T. Hill- KC

A very nice fit for these 2. KC could be tempted to go Cutler but they their window getting smaller and smaller.

Greenway- NE

A perfect fit for the Pats

Wimbly- S.F. so many holes and they go with talent here.

J. Joseph- TB

great replacement for Rhonde and a good nickel tell then.

D. Whitner- Cinn

Marvin loves his D and this kid will make a instant impact.

Winston- NYG

Kind of a weird pick but they need to make sure they are deep on the line to protect their future MR. Eli Manning

S Moss- Chi

Great playmaker on offense and special teams. This team is just so stacked on defense and I think Moss would help them stretch the field.

Allen- Carolina

Davis to replace Witherspoon and Allen to replace Davis

Hali- That defense is tough but I think they could use another pass rusher and he's the best on the board.

Cutler- NYJ

Even the Jet's fans applaude. If this worked out it would be a New York miracle.

Ryans- Stl

The rams could pick up alot of extra picks and go either Ryans or Carpenter here. I like Ryans for his athletic ability. I see the Rams going LB though.

D. Joseph- Seattle

Lose Hutchinson and replace him with the best guard in the draft. Seattle is pretty deep everywhere else.

White- Pitt

Perfect fit and I believe he will fall. Nice replacement for Bettis and a nice switch of pace for Parker. Make no douct about it, White would be the long term guy for Pitt not Parker.

Now take it easy on me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jackson is not a gamebreaker! He averaged less than 9 yards a catch @ Florida. If Philly wants a guy to stretch the field and a potential game breaker then they should select the BEST WR in the draft and his name is Santonio Holmes from THE University Of Ohio St. :goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread