What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Orleans at Tampa Bay -3.5 (51) (1 Viewer)

Tampa o line looking worse than the bears
Some of that is on Brady. He basically blindly drifted directly into a sack, and held the ball way too long on another.

Brady has played like an MVP most of this season, but he's been the biggest problem tonight.  While conventional wisdom might say to pull him to avoid injury, I think he needs the reps with these WRs.

Bucs really aren't going to cover +26.5, huh? in a division game, and trying to make the playoffs, and they won't cover +26.5  :sadbanana:

Get Brees outta there before Suh gets ahold of him.  

Unnecessary risk leaving him at this point. 
Its as if Michael Thomas didn't get hurt doing stuff like this in week 1.

(and it may be because Im up against Brees, Kamara, and Lutz)

Last edited by a moderator:
Arians calling out Brady and the defense?  Interesting.  Maybe he should do a better job of getting his team ready. Sorry, but when the whole team is this flat and takes a beating like this, that's on the coaching staff.  
Exactly this. Arians should look in the mirror and nowhere else.  Led his team to an uninspired, ill prepared slaughter 

It beat me. I had the lead and Brady and Sanders. He had Fournette, Godwin and Succop 3 dump off passes and a FG down 38-0 and I lose by 3. Won of the worst beats all time for me
I was on the other end of it.  I needed 9.2 points combined last night from Michael Thomas, Gronk, and Succop.  Would've lost by less than a point if Succop hadn't kicked that FG...  :thanks:

Users who are viewing this thread