What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Rotopass Offer (FBG+ESPN Insider+Rotowire+PFF+Rotoviz Apps) (1 Viewer)

Hey Matthew - Do you get your rankings using the Draft Dominator??????

And a BaBa-Booey to ya. You were GREAT on Stern!!!!!!

What were people's thoughts on this last season? I've been using just strictly FBGs the last 2 seasons, but have been thinking about going with RotoPass this year. I'm just worried that I'll be getting too much information from using so many different sites.

What were people's thoughts on this last season? I've been using just strictly FBGs the last 2 seasons, but have been thinking about going with RotoPass this year. I'm just worried that I'll be getting too much information from using so many different sites.
I'm a little intrigued as well but I don't think I play enough FF to warrant paying $60 bucks just for prep material. I'll probably just go with FBG this year again but if I get into Daily Games more (and not suck at them) i'll try this out next year.

As great as FootballGuys is - and they are the absolute best, make no mistake - the idea behind RotoPass is that not every site does everything equally well. With RotoPass, it's an affordable way to not have to choose. The news of Rotowire, the proprietary stats of PFF, the apps of RotoViz, the tools and college scouting of Insider... For $30 more than you pay for FBG alone? We think it's an insane deal, obviously. Then add in the $12 credit to play with on DraftKings (whether you already had an account with them or not) and ... now it's just $18 extra or so, as HellToupee said above (and assuming you were already planning on getting FBG).

For me, Fullback Fro, the best part of BaseballHQ was Ron Shandler, and now he's part of ESPN Insider... which, wait for it... is part of RotoPass.com. For those that play fantasy baseball, basketball, hockey and more... both ESPN Insider and Rotowire cover all those sports too and with RP, you get access to all of Insider & Rotowire, not just the football part. Thanks for considering and if you have any other questions on RotoPass, I'll keep popping back in on this thread and try to address.

As great as FootballGuys is - and they are the absolute best, make no mistake - the idea behind RotoPass is that not every site does everything equally well. With RotoPass, it's an affordable way to not have to choose. The news of Rotowire, the proprietary stats of PFF, the apps of RotoViz, the tools and college scouting of Insider... For $30 more than you pay for FBG alone? We think it's an insane deal, obviously. Then add in the $12 credit to play with on DraftKings (whether you already had an account with them or not) and ... now it's just $18 extra or so, as HellToupee said above (and assuming you were already planning on getting FBG).
I love the idea of it, I'm just concerned I'll have information overload. Of course, when playing fantasy, it's great to have as much at your fingertips as possible, but I'm worried that I'll just migrate towards one of the sites and not get the full experience. Love the idea, I just don't trust myself to take full advantage of everything.

I love the idea of it, I'm just concerned I'll have information overload. Of course, when playing fantasy, it's great to have as much at your fingertips as possible, but I'm worried that I'll just migrate towards one of the sites and not get the full experience. Love the idea, I just don't trust myself to take full advantage of everything.
I had it last year and used FBG 90% of the time. There is so much here that the other sites weren't much help (I don't need 39 different weekly rankings). The PFF stats would be very useful since they have information no one else has.

For me, Fullback Fro, the best part of BaseballHQ was Ron Shandler, and now he's part of ESPN Insider... which, wait for it... is part of RotoPass.com. For those that play fantasy baseball, basketball, hockey and more... both ESPN Insider and Rotowire cover all those sports too and with RP, you get access to all of Insider & Rotowire, not just the football part. Thanks for considering and if you have any other questions on RotoPass, I'll keep popping back in on this thread and try to address.
Would the extra $30 bucks be worth it for the Daily Games material? I'm looking to start really getting into the Daily Games scene (at least for football). I know FBG is really starting to hammer this aspect of fantasy sports and I didn't know what RotoVis, Rotowire, etc were. It's definitely something I may consider trying next year.

Just want to say thanks for your insight as well through your great ESPN rankings articles, FF Now show, and the 06010 podcast. You're a rock star in these parts but a pretty humble guy. You don't see that too much.

Users who are viewing this thread