What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New York*** (3 Viewers)

Moving apartments. Heading up to 27th and 3rd. Anyone know about the area?
there used to be a good stretch of bars a bit further down below 23rd street. there is a good irish bar called paddy maguire's on like 20th and 3rd. lots of nights spent there with a buddy who lived around the corner from it.
Rodeo Bar right there on the corner of 27th and 3rd is a pretty solid placeOne side is your more standard restaurant/barThe other side is way more divey and they have live musicPaddy Reilly's on 29th and 2nd is also a good choice...5 taps of Guinness, good live music, and a pretty laid back atmosphere3rd in the low 30s has a bunch of places also (Mercury bar, Joshua Tree, Patrick Kavanagh's)Friends used to live on the corner of 33rd and 3rd, I always liked the area
I personally hate the Murray hill area and the bars. It is just not my scene. I think the only place I have enjoyed n is Paddy Reilly's which is a pretty good irish bar that only serves Guiness and has some great traditional Irish music.
My parents are considering getting an APT in the City and possibly selling their Long Island home and buy one up near tanglewood. They would love to be in the Murray Hill area.'nuff said.
Tell them to try Gramercy..... I've got a place to sell them!!!!!

there used to be a good stretch of bars a bit further down below 23rd street. there is a good irish bar called paddy maguire's on like 20th and 3rd. lots of nights spent there with a buddy who lived around the corner from it.
I've Been hangin' at Barfly at 20th and 3rd..... Just a regular Bar with lots a TV's and decent beer prices w/ a pool table.... Lots of bars in the area though - I've been loving walking around that whole area To Iriving thru Union Square.
i had a few good times there at barfly. it's kind of a cop bar, as the academy is a block away. also, the pool table gets monopolized by the regulars. you know, the 60-year old guy that buys a maybe 2 beers a night and plays all comers until the end of the night on that first set of quarters? that guy who knows how worn the felt is, how the table tilts, and isn't distracted by women at all? i hate those kind of guys.

sports bars without HD :tinfoilhat:

Why does a huge and successful place like Stout NYC only have non HD TV's?

:loco:

Does it really cost boatloads of :tinfoilhat: to get the HD channels or is it free like regular cable at home?

sports bars without HD :lmao:Why does a huge and successful place like Stout NYC only have non HD TV's?:loco:Does it really cost boatloads of :2cents: to get the HD channels or is it free like regular cable at home?
I could have sworn they had HD downstairs...I watched a couple of the Rangers playoff games there and thought they didI had also been drinking heavily though

sports bars without HD :wall:Why does a huge and successful place like Stout NYC only have non HD TV's?:loco:Does it really cost boatloads of :2cents: to get the HD channels or is it free like regular cable at home?
I could have sworn they had HD downstairs...I watched a couple of the Rangers playoff games there and thought they didI had also been drinking heavily though
Possibly, if that is the case that is where I will be watching the c's. I have a buddy taking the train in from Boston Thursday and this bar seems pretty close to Penn. I had been there once and remember there being none upstairs, yelp.com reviews is saying they are all non HD.

sports bars without HD :loco:Why does a huge and successful place like Stout NYC only have non HD TV's?:loco:Does it really cost boatloads of :2cents: to get the HD channels or is it free like regular cable at home?
Possibly, if that is the case that is where I will be watching the c's. I have a buddy taking the train in from Boston Thursday and this bar seems pretty close to Penn. I had been there once and remember there being none upstairs, yelp.com reviews is saying they are all non HD.
It's possibleI'm not an HD freak since I don't have it at home so its possible I just didn't really notcieThey do have a lot of nice new flat screens downstairs:wall:Good place to watch a game though

Rodeo Bar right there on the corner of 27th and 3rd is a pretty solid placeOne side is your more standard restaurant/barThe other side is way more divey and they have live musicPaddy Reilly's on 29th and 2nd is also a good choice...5 taps of Guinness, good live music, and a pretty laid back atmosphere3rd in the low 30s has a bunch of places also (Mercury bar, Joshua Tree, Patrick Kavanagh's)Friends used to live on the corner of 33rd and 3rd, I always liked the area
I personally hate the Murray hill area and the bars. It is just not my scene. I think the only place I have enjoyed n is Paddy Reilly's which is a pretty good irish bar that only serves Guiness and has some great traditional Irish music.
My parents are considering getting an APT in the City and possibly selling their Long Island home and buy one up near tanglewood. They would love to be in the Murray Hill area.'nuff said.
How about renting?

Any one been to Rouge at 6th and 25th? Looks like they have lot's of HD tvs and it usually seems packed.

Going to NY in a few weeks - staying on 7th avenue. Looking for a nice place for dinner on a Friday night (no reservations is a plus) and then a sports bar nearby with a good selection of TVs, good chance to get a table or a couple of seats at the bar and good "scenery."

Any locals have some ideas?

Going to NY in a few weeks - staying on 7th avenue. Looking for a nice place for dinner on a Friday night (no reservations is a plus) and then a sports bar nearby with a good selection of TVs, good chance to get a table or a couple of seats at the bar and good "scenery."Any locals have some ideas?
what are the cross streets? 7th ave runs the length of Manhattan.

Took the advice of some people in here and had dinner at Il Cortile last weekend. Place was empty on a Saturday night while everyone else was bustling. Guy took my reservation over the phone without asking for a time should have tipped me off!

For starters, there was a draft in the place (possibly from the lack of people). They brought the bread out, and not only was it not warm but it was actually cold and kind of hard. The butter was still frozen too. Things like that really bother me. How am I melting the butter if the bread isn't at least moderately warm?!?

Anyway, I asked for penne vodka with chicken on the side. He said they cooked the chicken right into it. So I said "On the menu you have penna vodka plain and penne vodka with chicken....so instead of putting the chicken in it, can you just put it on a plate on the side?" He said no, they don't do that. :stirspot: I guess he wanted me to order two entrees to get my penne and my chicken. I've never seen this before.

Anyway, the penne was just ok, a bit overcooked. My gf's meal was pretty good, but unspectacular. We're hitting up Da Nico Monday evening. I'll report back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to NY in a few weeks - staying on 7th avenue. Looking for a nice place for dinner on a Friday night (no reservations is a plus) and then a sports bar nearby with a good selection of TVs, good chance to get a table or a couple of seats at the bar and good "scenery."Any locals have some ideas?
Sorry. 7th and 52nd.

Floppo - Got a list of Kid friendly YET COOL restaurants - Maybe outside seating...

I've learned that the key with kids is to just go out real early - Like 5:00pm before the rush and there wil be lots of kids around...

I've got a buddy coming into town with a 8month old....

I was thinking of just going to Rosa Mexicana - I don't think there's an outside but, it's pretty cool :thumbdown:

Going to NY in a few weeks - staying on 7th avenue. Looking for a nice place for dinner on a Friday night (no reservations is a plus) and then a sports bar nearby with a good selection of TVs, good chance to get a table or a couple of seats at the bar and good "scenery."

Any locals have some ideas?
Sorry. 7th and 52nd.
That's pretty close to where I am at. Walk about 10 blocks north to Lincoln Center area. There is a decent steakhouse (pretty well-rounded menu) with very reasonable wine prices, Landmarc. As far as sports bars go, I am a big fan of Brother Jimmy's on the UWS - 80th & Amsterdam - take a cab or hit the subway. There is a cute brunette that works there Saturday afternoons, she sings in an all-girl metal band - very friendly - usually a hot waitress or two working too.

How about renting?
No - i thought you found a place?

Sorry. 7th and 52nd.
What kind of sports? There are definitely places to watch sports right there. A sneaky little place is the Playwright, on......49th, between 7th and Broadway.Brother Jimmy's will be a much better scene, tho.

Sorry. 7th and 52nd.
What kind of sports? There are definitely places to watch sports right there. A sneaky little place is the Playwright, on......49th, between 7th and Broadway.Brother Jimmy's will be a much better scene, tho.
plenty of eye candy, but not so much of a sports bar - Hawaiian Tropic Zone ;) in midtown

Sorry. 7th and 52nd.
plenty of eye candy, but not so much of a sports bar - Hawaiian Tropic Zone :shrug: in midtown
Yeah, but all the good bartenders left. ;)

Sorry. 7th and 52nd.
That should put you about a block away from Ruth's Chris, if you've got money burning a hole in your pocket, and a couple blocks from Times Square where you can go to the ESPN Zone and watch plenty of TV's or shoot some hoops if you want.

Sorry. 7th and 52nd.
That should put you about a block away from Ruth's Chris, if you've got money burning a hole in your pocket, and a couple blocks from Times Square where you can go to the ESPN Zone and watch plenty of TV's or shoot some hoops if you want.
Well there's the tourist experience (see above) or the local's experience. If you want value do not hit RC or ESPNZone, if you want $3 16 o.z. PBR's and a good value check out Brother Jimmy's.

Sorry. 7th and 52nd.
Well there's the tourist experience (see above) or the local's experience. If you want value do not hit RC or ESPNZone, if you want $3 16 o.z. PBR's and a good value check out Brother Jimmy's.
Co-signed.I'd also like to know which sporting events he is trying to catch, because that matters too.It's fun to go to the Riv for Sox games (well, fon to go once), or go to an Irish bar, and catch soccer matches.

Sorry. 7th and 52nd.
Co-signed.I'd also like to know which sporting events he is trying to catch, because that matters too.It's fun to go to the Riv for Sox games (well, fon to go once), or go to an Irish bar, and catch soccer matches.
I have not checked out the Riviera yet, I should. I usually go to Professor Thom's for the sox and for soccer matches the two bars I like to go to is Clancy's on the East Side (midtown) or the Red Lion down on Bleecker - they open early on Sunday's for the matches.

Sorry. 7th and 52nd.
I have not checked out the Riviera yet, I should. I usually go to Professor Thom's for the sox and for soccer matches the two bars I like to go to is Clancy's on the East Side (midtown) or the Red Lion down on Bleecker - they open early on Sunday's for the matches.
The Riv is overrated, there are better Sox bars in town, and they have crappy little TVs. But if someone was in town, and looking for a Sox bar, i'd tell them to go there, because it is a funny, obnoxious crowd. I wouldn't send a local there (If that makes any sense).Forgot about Clancy's, I've been there for games. Can't beat 8 a.m. Guiness with your eggs.

I was thinking of just going to Rosa Mexicana - I don't think there's an outside but, it's pretty cool :goodposting:
really over-rated mexican food, for the record.
Thanks, that's what I've been hearing, I do have a gift certificate there though....
Agree to disagree but I love Rosa. The steak covered in mushroom sauce is one of my favorite dishes in the city. Have that with the guac and a few margs and I don't see how you can go wrong.

I was thinking of just going to Rosa Mexicana - I don't think there's an outside but, it's pretty cool :thumbup:
really over-rated mexican food, for the record.
Thanks, that's what I've been hearing, I do have a gift certificate there though....
Agree to disagree but I love Rosa. The steak covered in mushroom sauce is one of my favorite dishes in the city. Have that with the guac and a few margs and I don't see how you can go wrong.
Rosa is ok, but you can get the same quality food for a much lower price. Nice atmosphere if you're going on a date.

Rosa is ok, but you can get the same quality food for a much lower price. Nice atmosphere if you're going on a date.
best taqueria in Manhattan
I used to live a couple blocks from there. Spectacular place.
Same thing for me. I discovered it maybe 6 months before I moved out to Astoria. I went to La Fonda maybe 4x a week until I moved. Even now, whenever I'm in the old 'hood, I make a point to eat there.

How about renting?
No - i thought you found a place?
We did, but I think we are going to move. Our lease is up at the end of August and we just can't afford this place. We are looking to go further south and west, but not exactly sure where.

saintfool said:
ScottNorwood said:
saintfool said:
ScottNorwood said:
Same thing for me. I discovered it maybe 6 months before I moved out to Astoria. I went to La Fonda maybe 4x a week until I moved. Even now, whenever I'm in the old 'hood, I make a point to eat there.
damn... I lived up in that area for a long, long time but never heard of that place. How long has it been open?

Some good Mexican:

Mama Mexico - across from Smith and Wollensky -3rd and 49th - very authentic

Rio Grande - 3rd and 37th - great crowd

Dos Caminos - 3rd and 50th. - high end.

Reaper said:
Floppo - Got a list of Kid friendly YET COOL restaurants - Maybe outside seating...

I've learned that the key with kids is to just go out real early - Like 5:00pm before the rush and there wil be lots of kids around...

I was thinking of just going to Rosa Mexicana - I don't think there's an outside but, it's pretty cool :lmao:
Our fall-back for that kind of scene is B-Bar... Bowery and 4th St. Outdoor seating... check.

Kid-friendly... check.

Lots of available seating and kids at brunch and early dinners... check.

Food... kinda ok- not great, but consistently decent.... check?

Mainly it's in the hood, so ... double check.

We also go to Thor in the Rivington Hotel- a bit pricey, but good food and always a table available at the last minute. Groovy wallpaper that the kid goes ape-#### over... and also a short walk, so yes-sir.

But we're dying for some new spots.

Oh- totally agree about getting out early. I think we're just starting to figure that out- we've been heading out as soon as I get back from the office around 6:30 over the last couple of weeks.

Some good Mexican:

Is that one better than the other Dos Caminos around the city? A buddy used to be one of the owners, and other than a free drink or two, they didn't really do much for me. :lmao: ... but I never went to the one you mentioned.

Some good Mexican:

Is that one better than the other Dos Caminos around the city? A buddy used to be one of the owners, and other than a free drink or two, they didn't really do much for me. :lmao: ... but I never went to the one you mentioned.
I never went to any of the others but I liked the food at this one. We usually hit one of the other two I listed. My wife likes the Margaritas more at Rio Grande. Food is better at Mama's. Both have a louder atmosphere which we like.

saintfool said:
ScottNorwood said:
saintfool said:
ScottNorwood said:
damn... I lived up in that area for a long, long time but never heard of that place. How long has it been open?
I moved to Astoria in 2002.

saintfool said:
ScottNorwood said:
saintfool said:
ScottNorwood said:
I moved to Astoria in 2002.
:moneybag: and I love me some good meskin.

Reaper said:
Floppo - Got a list of Kid friendly YET COOL restaurants - Maybe outside seating...I've learned that the key with kids is to just go out real early - Like 5:00pm before the rush and there wil be lots of kids around...I've got a buddy coming into town with a 8month old....I was thinking of just going to Rosa Mexicana - I don't think there's an outside but, it's pretty cool :blackdot:
Our fall-back for that kind of scene is B-Bar... Bowery and 4th St. Outdoor seating... check.Kid-friendly... check.Lots of available seating and kids at brunch and early dinners... check.Food... kinda ok- not great, but consistently decent.... check?Mainly it's in the hood, so ... double check.
I remember when that place first opened up. I have never received worse or more obnoxious service than from the B-Bar staff. I think they thought the arrogant attitude helped make the place more pretentious. I'm shocked to hear that they are actually kid-friendly now.

Some good Mexican:

Is that one better than the other Dos Caminos around the city? A buddy used to be one of the owners, and other than a free drink or two, they didn't really do much for me. :blackdot: ... but I never went to the one you mentioned.
I never went to any of the others but I liked the food at this one. We usually hit one of the other two I listed. My wife likes the Margaritas more at Rio Grande. Food is better at Mama's. Both have a louder atmosphere which we like.
Be careful, rumor has it they put grain alcohol in the frozen margaritas - I found this out after the fact. I got more drunk there then anywhere before in my life (this includes college).from yelp:

This place features two sides: TexMex and Mexico. My group opted for the TexMex side, which features a giant buffalo with angel wings. You may find these and other little kitsch touches on the depressing rape of majestic Midwest beasts funny, but only if you have about $30 to blow.

I have a fairly high alcohol tolerance and a fairly low over-priced anything tolerance: this place tested both. After begrudgingly paying $8.50 for a pomegranate margarita, I actually shelled out for 2 more. They had an eclectic mix, with standards like strawberry, wildberry, peach, etc. I opted for the more exotic options, also trying Blood Orange (delicious--like grapefruit juice) and Prickly Pear (looked straight out of an '80s music video and tasted like grain alcohol). They were out of--and denied ever having--the advertised cranberry special.

Another patron at the bar told me the margaritas were made with grain alcohol instead of tequila; I believe it, and it would account for the quick upswing in ridiculous behavior among everyone (boisterous businessmen talking about how global warming doesn't matter because there are polar bears in central park?!)

Extra star for the free chips and salsa/Aqua-mole. I call it "Aqua-mole" because this concoction is clearly either guacamole mixed with water, or some sort of green sauce mixed with a strange paste. The bartender told us it wasn't guacamole, and f you are under no illusions that it is guacamole, it is quite tasty. A girl in my group bought the actual guacamole, which arrived in a giant granite pig statue and was very tasty. Some of the others ordered the nachos con queso, which were some of the best nachos I've had in new york-- though small for the price.

I did end up wasted (someone started inexplicably buying margaritas and passing them around?), but I wouldn't go back.

Reaper said:

I was thinking of just going to Rosa Mexicana - I don't think there's an outside but, it's pretty cool :rolleyes:
Our fall-back for that kind of scene is B-Bar... Bowery and 4th St. Outdoor seating... check.

Kid-friendly... check.

We also go to Thor in the Rivington Hotel- a bit pricey, but good food and always a table available at the last minute. Groovy wallpaper that the kid goes ape-#### over... and also a short walk, so yes-sir.

Oh- totally agree about getting out early. I think we're just starting to figure that out- we've been heading out as soon as I get back from the office around 6:30 over the last couple of weeks.
That's funny - As an old B &T'r I tell the wife all the time how "back in the day" I used to hang out at B-bar, and we did - Haven't been there in maybe 10 years but, it was great back then....So, I've been saying B-Bar as a joke......

But, hmmmmmmm. It's possible.. She just sent me a link to Lunetta at Broadway and Park...

We'll probably be taking a nice long walk so any of these areas will do.

I just don't feel like winding up at Pete's Tavern again. (or Choshi ; ) )

Some good Mexican:

Is that one better than the other Dos Caminos around the city? A buddy used to be one of the owners, and other than a free drink or two, they didn't really do much for me. :excited: ... but I never went to the one you mentioned.
Be careful, rumor has it they put grain alcohol in the frozen margaritas - I found this out after the fact. I got more drunk there then anywhere before in my life (this includes college).from yelp:

This place features two sides: TexMex and Mexico. My group opted for the TexMex side, which features a giant buffalo with angel wings. You may find these and other little kitsch touches on the depressing rape of majestic Midwest beasts funny, but only if you have about $30 to blow.

I have a fairly high alcohol tolerance and a fairly low over-priced anything tolerance: this place tested both. After begrudgingly paying $8.50 for a pomegranate margarita, I actually shelled out for 2 more. They had an eclectic mix, with standards like strawberry, wildberry, peach, etc. I opted for the more exotic options, also trying Blood Orange (delicious--like grapefruit juice) and Prickly Pear (looked straight out of an '80s music video and tasted like grain alcohol). They were out of--and denied ever having--the advertised cranberry special.

Another patron at the bar told me the margaritas were made with grain alcohol instead of tequila; I believe it, and it would account for the quick upswing in ridiculous behavior among everyone (boisterous businessmen talking about how global warming doesn't matter because there are polar bears in central park?!)

Extra star for the free chips and salsa/Aqua-mole. I call it "Aqua-mole" because this concoction is clearly either guacamole mixed with water, or some sort of green sauce mixed with a strange paste. The bartender told us it wasn't guacamole, and f you are under no illusions that it is guacamole, it is quite tasty. A girl in my group bought the actual guacamole, which arrived in a giant granite pig statue and was very tasty. Some of the others ordered the nachos con queso, which were some of the best nachos I've had in new york-- though small for the price.

I did end up wasted (someone started inexplicably buying margaritas and passing them around?), but I wouldn't go back.
No wonder she likes the Margaritas. :lmao:

Floppo - Got a list of Kid friendly YET COOL restaurants - Maybe outside seating...I've learned that the key with kids is to just go out real early - Like 5:00pm before the rush and there wil be lots of kids around...I've got a buddy coming into town with a 8month old....I was thinking of just going to Rosa Mexicana - I don't think there's an outside but, it's pretty cool :lmao:
Our fall-back for that kind of scene is B-Bar... Bowery and 4th St. Outdoor seating... check.Kid-friendly... check.Lots of available seating and kids at brunch and early dinners... check.Food... kinda ok- not great, but consistently decent.... check?Mainly it's in the hood, so ... double check.
I remember when that place first opened up. I have never received worse or more obnoxious service than from the B-Bar staff. I think they thought the arrogant attitude helped make the place more pretentious. I'm shocked to hear that they are actually kid-friendly now.
You talking about when it was Bowery Bar? Or the reincarnation as B-Bar?I remember the Bowery Bar scene when it opened too... it was the typical trendy, model/waitress-bartender thing where the girls thought you should paying them just to look at them, not to actually receive service. Didn't seem any different than anywhere else back then to me... :lmao:But man... there were some hot waitresses.Also remember seeing Chris Farley there not too much before he went belly-up.... guy looked coked out of his skull- but was super friendly to everybody that approached... looked like he was going a million miles an hour. Poor Chris Farley. :sad:Wife and I used to go there when it turned into B-Bar on whatever night was gay night with her fashion friends... damn- I've never felt so ugly and out of place as those nights. Made me long for the snobby/arrogant model-waitresses who at least ignored me but looked hot (to me) while doing it.I can't speak for the night-life crowd there any more, but the weekend brunch (Saturday brunch is much less crowded and always has somebody famous there) and very early dinner scene sees lots of kiddees... they even let us roll our SUV stroller in, which is a plus.

I was thinking of just going to Rosa Mexicana - I don't think there's an outside but, it's pretty cool :lmao:

Kid-friendly... check.

That's funny - As an old B &T'r I tell the wife all the time how "back in the day" I used to hang out at B-bar, and we did - Haven't been there in maybe 10 years but, it was great back then....So, I've been saying B-Bar as a joke......

But, hmmmmmmm. It's possible.. She just sent me a link to Lunetta at Broadway and Park...

lol... I used to say B-Bar as a joke too, until we went for it one Sunday brunch and had no problem getting a table with our stroller rolled up to it without angry looks or comments from the staff. Even offer high chairs and flirt with Floppolinho.Lunetta... A bit out of our walking range, but I'll look into that- thanks!

Choshi :lmao:

Floppo - Got a list of Kid friendly YET COOL restaurants - Maybe outside seating...I've learned that the key with kids is to just go out real early - Like 5:00pm before the rush and there wil be lots of kids around...I've got a buddy coming into town with a 8month old....I was thinking of just going to Rosa Mexicana - I don't think there's an outside but, it's pretty cool :shrug:
You talking about when it was Bowery Bar? Or the reincarnation as B-Bar?I remember the Bowery Bar scene when it opened too... it was the typical trendy, model/waitress-bartender thing where the girls thought you should paying them just to look at them, not to actually receive service. Didn't seem any different than anywhere else back then to me... :shrug:But man... there were some hot waitresses.Also remember seeing Chris Farley there not too much before he went belly-up.... guy looked coked out of his skull- but was super friendly to everybody that approached... looked like he was going a million miles an hour. Poor Chris Farley. :sad:Wife and I used to go there when it turned into B-Bar on whatever night was gay night with her fashion friends... damn- I've never felt so ugly and out of place as those nights. Made me long for the snobby/arrogant model-waitresses who at least ignored me but looked hot (to me) while doing it.I can't speak for the night-life crowd there any more, but the weekend brunch (Saturday brunch is much less crowded and always has somebody famous there) and very early dinner scene sees lots of kiddees... they even let us roll our SUV stroller in, which is a plus.
Actually, it was the reincarnation as B-Bar. I don't think I was in NYC when Bowery Bar first opened. Glad you guys can enjoy it now with your tyke.My favorite for brunch in that neighborhood was always Great Jones Cafe between Lafayette and Bowery. I haven't been in a year-and-a-half, but every time I went it was always a Grade-A clambake... and I'm not talking about the menu. Oh, and the food was good too. :goodposting:

I was thinking of just going to Rosa Mexicana - I don't think there's an outside but, it's pretty cool :wall:

Kid-friendly... check.

lol... I used to say B-Bar as a joke too, until we went for it one Sunday brunch and had no problem getting a table with our stroller rolled up to it without angry looks or comments from the staff. Even offer high chairs and flirt with Floppolinho.Lunetta... A bit out of our walking range, but I'll look into that- thanks!

Choshi :hot:
I think we're going to try this Saturday around 3:00 if you're in the area - We'll have the two strollers :lol: and lots of drinks....We tried some new BBQ place up near Park and 20th that was pretty lame, good for kids though. The table next two us was two women with kids and they were getting TRASHED.. She gets up to pick up a kid then sits back down and misses the chair completely and I had to help her up... Then the older kid (maybe 3) walks towards our table and grabs a steak knife off the next table and proceeds to do a sword swallow 'trick' and I'm like :goodposting: And I grab the knife..... Jeez, I'm watching MY kid. They pretty much ran out after that.

Users who are viewing this thread