What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NEWZA -- On Covid Siesta til '21 (1 Viewer)

In.  Don't check boards often at this point, someone have Koyafone to text?

Where's das sheet cause my team is sheet.

Google sheets? Want to confirm how much my guys cost, and see who is out there as potential draftees.  Pitchers and catchers, report!

Google Sheet with rosters (including year and salary) has been created...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TPNaf-pSNIjW4fpW-48RCkTXF6nLYPKhiXgMU1ueRtA/edit?usp=sharing

Rules Refresher:

RULES

$260 auction budget for all 30 players (23 starters and 7 bench) - No in-season cap (Yahoo doesn't let you set as of now...would be $320 if it did)

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL

Batters Stat Categories: Runs ®, Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), On-base Percentage (OBP)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

1500 IP cap

Position Eligibility: 10 games prior year, 5 games in season

FAAB Budget is $100 - Waivers run Wed-Sun nights -- You MUST bid $1 or more (no zero bids - zero bid will be removed from your team by commish)

Keeper Rules:

Keep 9-12 Players each year

Player auction value determines keeper price -- the price stays with the player if they were traded, but not if they're dropped.

Players obtained via FAAB prior to Aug 1 may be kept at the price they were acquired for in FAAB

Keepers can be kept for up to 5 years as follows:

Year 1 -- The year you acquire player in auction or FAAB

Year 2 -- Keep for same price as auction/FAAB

Year 3 -- Keep for auction/FAAB price +$5

Year 4 -- Keep for Year 3 price +$5 more

Year 5 -- Keep for Year 4 price +$5 more -- last year you can keep them.

Payouts:

1st - $600

2nd - $325

3rd - $175

4th - $100

Google Sheet with rosters (including year and salary) has been created...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TPNaf-pSNIjW4fpW-48RCkTXF6nLYPKhiXgMU1ueRtA/edit?usp=sharing

Rules Refresher:

RULES

$260 auction budget for all 30 players (23 starters and 7 bench) - No in-season cap (Yahoo doesn't let you set as of now...would be $320 if it did)

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL

Batters Stat Categories: Runs ®, Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), On-base Percentage (OBP)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

1500 IP cap

Position Eligibility: 10 games prior year, 5 games in season

FAAB Budget is $100 - Waivers run Wed-Sun nights -- You MUST bid $1 or more (no zero bids - zero bid will be removed from your team by commish)

Keeper Rules:

Keep 9-12 Players each year

Player auction value determines keeper price -- the price stays with the player if they were traded, but not if they're dropped.

Players obtained via FAAB prior to Aug 1 may be kept at the price they were acquired for in FAAB

Keepers can be kept for up to 5 years as follows:

Year 1 -- The year you acquire player in auction or FAAB

Year 2 -- Keep for same price as auction/FAAB

Year 3 -- Keep for auction/FAAB price +$5

Year 4 -- Keep for Year 3 price +$5 more

Year 5 -- Keep for Year 4 price +$5 more -- last year you can keep them.

Payouts:

1st - $600

2nd - $325

3rd - $175

4th - $100
Google Sheet updated with corrections from Kraft.

I'm open to trades if anyone is interested. I have some good cheap contracts I could bundle(see google sheet). Hit me up :coffee:  

I seem to be missing Realmuto off of my roster.
He was on your Team Roster Page, but was somehow out of order on the Final Rosters page.  Corrected it so that he's group with the rest of your guys.

He was mistakenly on Ace of Base.  Corrected the error and moved him to your roster.  Must have been a fill down issue when I was constructing the final rosters page.  My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was on your Team Roster Page, but was somehow out of order on the Final Rosters page.  Corrected it so that he's group with the rest of your guys.

He was mistakenly on Ace of Base.  Corrected the error and moved him to your roster.  Must have been a fill down issue when I was constructing the final rosters page.  My bad.
It's Saul Good----man

Definitely open to trade - have some nice low costers (and a couple larger costers). Willing to take on a big contract if there's some value there to complement some of my cheapies.

Dallas Upsiders   (tips a 40 to TU   :banned: )

I’m not a Monday kind of guy . Just saying. It stinks and it sucks. Always swamped at work , best part of the day is my head hitting the pillow at night

Would prefer 3/19 for TRE and Trebro, but we can likely make any date works.  3/19 auction in to lazy 3/20 WFH sounds pretty nice.

Looks like 3/23 is doable for everyone except possibly @HellToupee.  

HT - are you a hard no on that date or can you make it work?  Say draft starts at 7:30 Eastern.
I usually get home between 7-730 on Mondays, can a draft start 745? 

most days I’m in around 6-630

**ANNOUNCE**

Draft set for Monday, March 23rd at 7:45 Eastern/6:45 Central.

League will lock keepers at 2 AM on Friday, March 20th.

Time to pay them dues, people.

Users who are viewing this thread