What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFC East (1 Viewer)

Is It?

• Yea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No. They just appear better in comparison to how crummy the rest of the conference is. It's like the above average looking chick who goes out clubbing with her ugly freind so that she looks better.

No. They just appear better in comparison to how crummy the rest of the conference is. It's like the above average looking chick who goes out clubbing with her ugly freind so that she looks better.
The AFC and NFC are not that far apart anymore.

We'll see. :boxing:

2005 AFC Playoff Teams 21-4 vs. All NFC Teams2005 NFC Playoff Teams 12-13 vs. All AFC Teams

AFC has won 5 of the past 6 Super Bowls.

Last edited by a moderator:
AFC is better....record shows that. I think the Conferences are getting closer.

But back on track, of course the NFC East is the best division in football. Is there another Division where every team could win the division???

It's either the NFC East or AFC West for best division. I'm going to pick the NFC West, just because the AFC West is brought down a little because thye have the Raiders...

On another note, the Giants are my pick to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. If Eli improves more, their offense looks like it could be very "Greates Show on Turf"-esque....IMO

It's either the NFC East or AFC West for best division. I'm going to pick the NFC West, just because the AFC West is brought down a little because thye have the Raiders...

On another note, the Giants are my pick to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. If Eli improves more, their offense looks like it could be very "Greates Show on Turf"-esque....IMO
Niners down?You mean NFC East right?

Users who are viewing this thread