What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Draft - which team makes first bad pick? (1 Viewer)

For the first round of the NFL Draft, which team makes the first really boneheaded selection?

• Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Orleans

• Tennessee

• NY Jets

• Green Bay

• San Francisco

• Oakland

• Buffalo

• Detroit

• Arizona

• St Louis

• Cleveland

• Baltimore

• Philadelphia

• Denver

• Miami

• Total voters
Houston at 1.01 will be the first bad pick this year.

That horrible team should have traded down. Reggie Bush may be a once-in-a-lifetime player, but adding another little RB shouldn't be their biggest concern.

That horrible team should have traded down.
It's not your fault, Kit, this has been brewing for a while...BUT GHODDAMIIT WILL PEOPLE PLEASE STOP SAYING THIS!!!!???

IN ORDER TO TRADE DOWN, SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO BE WILLING TO TRADE UP!!!

THE TEXANS HAVE TRIED TO TRADE THE PICK, BUT FOR THE PRICE HAVE FOUND NOBODY WILLING. WHAT ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO DO, GIVE IT AWAY?!

THEY'RE NOT PLAYING MADDEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

:hot: :rant: :wall: :hot: :rant: :wall: :hot: :rant: :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tennessee will take V. Young instead of M. Leinart and that will be the biggest mistake the franchise will ever make!

FLA\/\/ED!!

No Minnesota? Or does not making a pick in the alloted time not constitute making a bonehead pick?
I think there's a limit of 16 options in a poll. Minny draft 17th. (Plus, they would have won in a landslide! :D )

Tennessee taking Young is first bad pick.
:bs:
Again, I agree with Andy.Thinking more and more on this, I think Tennessee taking Leinart would be a bad pick because while Leinart would be able to help them now, the Titans suck now. So having a QB who is ready now doesn't do them a helluva lot.

That horrible team should have traded down.
It's not your fault, Kit, this has been brewing for a while...BUT GHODDAMIIT WILL PEOPLE PLEASE STOP SAYING THIS!!!!???

IN ORDER TO TRADE DOWN, SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO BE WILLING TO TRADE UP!!!

THE TEXANS HAVE TRIED TO TRADE THE PICK, BUT FOR THE PRICE HAVE FOUND NOBODY WILLING. WHAT ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO DO, GIVE IT AWAY?!

THEY'RE NOT PLAYING MADDEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

:hot: :rant: :wall: :hot: :rant: :wall: :hot: :rant: :wall:
You don't have to obey the value chart like a robot.I'm just sayin'.

Er um, well just pretend the Cardinals number up there is one less and the Houston number is one more. Unreal. Simply unreal.

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread