What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Niners vs Ravens - Week 13 (1 Viewer)

Lol. Probably watched fewer than 10 full NFL games this year and calls like that bs pass intereference is why. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol at this announcer literally contradicting himself on the flag without ever stopping talking 

“It’s an obvious penalty and they’re picking up the flag because he hit him in bounds and it’s obviously not a penalty” 

Niners are just really undisciplined right now, you have to know you're going out of bounds there.

EDIT: Whoops maybe not. Looks like they said he started it in bounds.

Lol at this announcer literally contradicting himself on the flag without ever stopping talking 

“It’s an obvious penalty and they’re picking up the flag because he hit him in bounds and it’s obviously not a penalty” 
For a national game these guys really suck. Non stop talking without ever saying anything.

Haha far more contact than on 9ers pi.

And then fox pulls in Dean blandino to tell us what we saw.

NFL really has fallen pretty far

That's PI. If the defender was playing the ball, both hands would have been up towards the ball. His left arm boxed out the receiver while the right arm played the ball. And it was contact before the ball arrived.

For those Ravens fans, does Lamar almost always keep it on the RPO?

Because he has done it almost every one this game and the niners keep crashing on the RB. 

I don't think you go for it here. Try to draw them off and punt.

EDIT: Good play by Warner, TO on downs.

For those Ravens fans, does Lamar almost always keep it on the RPO?

Because he has done it almost every one this game and the niners keep crashing on the RB. 
No, he reads the edge and makes his decision based on that. I think it's the read option you are referring to tho, not rpo.

Is it just me or has Shanny's playcalling been pretty stale this game? Where are the throws to Juice? Screens? They gotta take advantage of the edges here.

Users who are viewing this thread