What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Odds for Owens' new team (1 Viewer)

jeter23

Footballguy
Which team will controversial wide receiver Terrell Owens be playing for next season? The online BetUS.com offers these odds: Tampa Bay 10-to-11 (bet $11 to win $10), Denver 6-to-4 (bet $4 to win $6), Atlanta 4-to-1, Miami 4-to-1, Oakland 7-to-1, Green Bay 8-to-1, Washington 10-to-1, New Orleans 20-to-1, "any other team" even money, "Philadelphia will decide to keep him" 20-to-1, "no team will hire him next season" 5-to-2, and "he will never play in the NFL again" 300-to-1.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...0332/-1/COLUMNS

Which team will controversial wide receiver Terrell Owens be playing for next season? The online BetUS.com offers these odds: Tampa Bay 10-to-11 (bet $11 to win $10), Denver 6-to-4 (bet $4 to win $6), Atlanta 4-to-1, Miami 4-to-1, Oakland 7-to-1, Green Bay 8-to-1, Washington 10-to-1, New Orleans 20-to-1, "any other team" even money, "Philadelphia will decide to keep him" 20-to-1, "no team will hire him next season" 5-to-2, and "he will never play in the NFL again" 300-to-1.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...0332/-1/COLUMNS
I might put $10 on "Never play in the NFL again" just for the hell of it.Then hope and pray that Owens is as dumb as many people think.

Wait til news breaks and then bet. Those sites sometimes keep those props up for a few.

This morning on 810 Radio they interviewed a person from WarpaintIllistrated.com and he gave 60-65% to KC now. He mentioned that Lamar Hunt isn't doing to well and they really want to get KC to the superbowl. He also gave expalinations of how Herm Edwards has worked with problem palyers in the past. He also mentioned they will be interested in Julian Peterson and Ty Law.

Just passing along what I heard.

10-11 to Tampa is a little shocking. I heard some stuff about how Atlanta really wanted a big-play receiver for Vick and so Gruden and Bruce tried to hype up his value to make it harder for them to land Owens.

I think that's probably pretty true, because if you really want this guy, you want him for as cheap as you can get him.. you don't want to get in a bidding war.

So whatever teams have expressed a lot of interest that haven't even talked to him, i'd cross them off pretty fast. Guys like Tampa.

I know this won't happen, but I'd love to see the Raiders go after Owens and Culpepper.... and Ricky too

This morning on 810 Radio they interviewed a person from WarpaintIllistrated.com and he gave 60-65% to KC now. He mentioned that Lamar Hunt isn't doing to well and they really want to get KC to the superbowl. He also gave expalinations of how Herm Edwards has worked with problem palyers in the past. He also mentioned they will be interested in Julian Peterson and Ty Law.

Just passing along what I heard.
Interesting, but Julian Peterson? Why? The LBs are fairly solid right now. Not the weak link anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread