What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** 12th Pick Strategy Discussion (1 Viewer)

T Love

Footballguy
So…let’s discuss strategy for us drafting at the bottom in a 12-team PPR.

These players are never (or close to it), available at the end of round so I am striking them from conversation: Gurley, Bell, D. Johnson, Elliott, Kamara, Barkley, A. Brown & Hopkins (if any are there, I will definitely pounce). In narrowing down that leaves us looking at the likes of:

Gordon, Fournette, Hunt, Cook or McCaffrey at RB or OBJ, J. Jones, or M. Thomas at WR

In my league, we only start 2 RBs & 2 WRs so that means I skew heavily towards RBs at this point in the draft (also they seem to overdraft RBs). Additionally, at the 3/4 turn, the WRs couldbe much better, such as Cooper, Baldwin, Hill, Diggs/Thielen, D. Thomas, Ju-Ju or Fitzgerald…however the RBs are looking might ugly at A. Collins, Drake, Ajayi, etc. That means I am probably looking at 2 RBs in the 1/2 spot and maybe 2 WRs at 3/4.

To me the no brainers if they are there are Gordon & Fournette. If they are gone, then it is definitely a bit more of a toss-up. I am really liking CMC this year as I think he continues his high reception count and gets in some additional carries. I think KC regresses and Dalvin is less than a year removed from ACL and their o-line seems to be a bit of a question mark. Not sure if I am over thinking this..

Any other thoughts out there on strategy? Any different logic in the RB rankings?

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep ending up with Hunt and Julio in my PPR mocks, which would be fine with me. I'm considering going RB/RB as well, but being able to grab Odell or Julio at 12/13 seems too good to pass up.

The small problem I have here is that I own Fournette in my other league which is keeper. As much as I think he's gonna be a beast this year, I don't love the idea of having both my leagues depend on one guy who's been prone to injury.

Don't think Gordon will get to me but he'd be my first choice, ODB probably #2.

A draft from last weekend (no PPR, yahoo league, 1 IDP):

1st/2nd: Fournette, Hopkins (Freeman drafted in 1st, but otherwise normal. Cook still there)

3rd/4th: D. Henry, T. Hill. (just missed on Hilton. Top 3 TEs gone. Juju, Baldwin also there. Collins/R. Freeman probably next best RB options)

5th/6th: Ingram, Brees. (thought about Olsen/Engram, but went QB. WR was about C.Davis/Watkins level)

7th/8th: Carson, Crowder (9 TEs gone, so I decided to wait. Also 10 QBs gone, FWIW. RB/WR bare bones, of course)

9th/10th: Burton, Garcon (mostly just filling out roster here)

11th/12th: Texans D, Goff

13th/14th: J.Cook, IDP

15th/16th: Lutz, Yeldon (handcuff time!)

So, from that, a few misc. thoughts:

*You can expect Cook and at least one of Hopkins, Fournette & Gordon to be there. If Hunt or Beckham make it, lucky you. I can't fault going RB/RB here.

*2nd & 3rd are generally going to be thick in WRs (and TEs). If you're lucky, a top 12 WR or Ertz is still there, but regardless, you're not exactly scraping the bottom of the barrel going WR/WR. You can probably still get a lower tier RB (around #20) here. Rodgers will probably be the only QB gone. I feel that the value's elsewhere, but if you really want Brady/Watson/Wilson, this is your chance.

*You're very likely to "punt" either WR2, TE, or QB.I decided it was TE for me, not wanting to wait for QB (Luck? Garoppolo? Rivers? Big Ben?) at the 7/8 turn. A good TE can effectively be your WR2, of course, so pick your poison. 

Other than that, there's some attractiveness to the 12 spot. Some value at the first turn, and a chance to grab people who slide farther down. You can be a bit flexible, and you can potentially start runs. I'd still rather have an early pick for the stud, but there's a mishmash of talent here, so unless you REALLY want Barkley or Kamara, I like it better than at least some of the middle slots. Every draft is different, of course.

All of the following have been available in mocks. Obj Julio Cook McCaffrey.  Which two is the tough part. I really need advice here. 

This is how I expect my 12-man full point ppr 1st round to play out.

1. Gurley

2. Bell

3. Zeke

4. DJ

5. Antonio Brown

6 Barkley

7. Hopkins

8. Karmara

9. Gordon

10. Beckham

11. Hunt

12-13 next best two picks--Fournette? Julio?  Allen? McCaffrey?  Thomas?  Allen?  Adams?

Please advise

This is how I expect my 12-man full point ppr 1st round to play out.

1. Gurley

2. Bell

3. Zeke

4. DJ

5. Antonio Brown

6 Barkley

7. Hopkins

8. Karmara

9. Gordon

10. Beckham

11. Hunt

12-13 next best two picks--Fournette? Julio?  Allen? McCaffrey?  Thomas?  Allen?  Adams?

Please advise
I like Fornette and Julio

So…let’s discuss strategy for us drafting at the bottom in a 12-team PPR.

These players are never (or close to it), available at the end of round so I am striking them from conversation: Gurley, Bell, D. Johnson, Elliott, Kamara, Barkley, A. Brown & Hopkins (if any are there, I will definitely pounce). In narrowing down that leaves us looking at the likes of:

Gordon, Fournette, Hunt, Cook or McCaffrey at RB or OBJ, J. Jones, or M. Thomas at WR

In my league, we only start 2 RBs & 2 WRs so that means I skew heavily towards RBs at this point in the draft (also they seem to overdraft RBs). Additionally, at the 3/4 turn, the WRs couldbe much better, such as Cooper, Baldwin, Hill, Diggs/Thielen, D. Thomas, Ju-Ju or Fitzgerald…however the RBs are looking might ugly at A. Collins, Drake, Ajayi, etc. That means I am probably looking at 2 RBs in the 1/2 spot and maybe 2 WRs at 3/4.

To me the no brainers if they are there are Gordon & Fournette. If they are gone, then it is definitely a bit more of a toss-up. I am really liking CMC this year as I think he continues his high reception count and gets in some additional carries. I think KC regresses and Dalvin is less than a year removed from ACL and their o-line seems to be a bit of a question mark. Not sure if I am over thinking this..

Any other thoughts out there on strategy? Any different logic in the RB rankings?
I agree with Gordon and Fournette if you just start two WR. I like going RB/Rec if we start 3 WR. I like balance and being able to go numerous directions with my picks going forward.

I am also concerned about Cook. It seems that it takes an additional year of recovery before players get their explosiveness back. There is also the human element of how one responds after an injury. I can see Murray vulture TD's.........I might be over thinking here but it is a concern. On the bright side, he is young so maybe the injury concerns aren't as applicable.

I play in the NFFC where they do 3rd round reversal....instead of the number 1 team getting back to back picks it goes back to number 12. We start 3 WR.

What do you think about the beginning of this mock?

1)Julio...2} Thomas....3} Diggs....4} L Miller....5} Ingram...6} Jamal Williams...7} Robert Woods

It's risky going rec rec rec but in this situation I have fantastic WR's and my RB's should be decent and maybe even good when Ingram gets back. I think Woods is underrated and would make a nice flex.  I would probably try to get Aaron Jones later.

So don't make the mistake I did - though mine was being the 10th pick in a 10 team draft.  Lots of plays go off the board after your "back to back" picks each time - and at the end of my draft I realized something - I hadn't even taken a TE.

(Q, R, R, W, W, flex, T, K, team D - half a point per reception, and half a point per completion for the QB, all TDs worth 6)

10/11 I got Fournette and Hunt (thought about Gordon who was still there)

30/31 I got Mixon and Brady (Rodgers already gone, as were TEs Kelce and Gronk)

50/51 had to go WR/WR as 21 WRs had been taken - A Robinson and Cooks (TEs Ertz and Graham already gone)

70/71 went WR/WR again to make sure I had options at the position with my top two not the greatest (Alshon and Lockett for his return yards - 20 return yards is a point, but Engram, Olsen, Rudolph, Walker, Burton, and Njoku had all gone by 70)

90/91 couldn't believe that Ingram and Luck were still on board, had to get both, the TE I was waiting on, Reed, went at 85.

After that it didn't really matter, all the TEs remaining were about the same in my eyes so I just continued drafting value.  Just keep in mind that if you pass at a certain position, it's a long time before you're back on the clock.

I agree with Gordon and Fournette if you just start two WR. I like going RB/Rec if we start 3 WR. I like balance and being able to go numerous directions with my picks going forward.

I am also concerned about Cook. It seems that it takes an additional year of recovery before players get their explosiveness back. There is also the human element of how one responds after an injury. I can see Murray vulture TD's.........I might be over thinking here but it is a concern. On the bright side, he is young so maybe the injury concerns aren't as applicable.
I'm a big RB guy. It's hard not to take Gordon and Fournette/CMC on the turn. This would be great in a start 2 WR league. I'm somewhat concerned in a 3 WR start league. I'm wondering if it's better to go RB/WR.

My league is a 2 RB, 2WR, 1TE, W/R/T Flex league, so I've been curiously mocking starting RB-WR and even RB-Gronk to see how the chips fall.

I'm seeing the same players are others did at the turn, putting me in interesting scenarios to choose: Cook & Allen? Gordon & Thomas? Hunt & Allen?

Trying the Gronk strategy, these were my first few rounds: D. Cook, R. Gronkowski, D. Thomas, M. Ingram, Corey Davis, Carlos Hyde.

Bump for any updates on what you guys are doing 12 team non ppr?

Anyone have the stones to go Gronk if you have a top WR keeper?

My league is a 2 RB, 2WR, 1TE, W/R/T Flex league, so I've been curiously mocking starting RB-WR and even RB-Gronk to see how the chips fall.

I'm seeing the same players are others did at the turn, putting me in interesting scenarios to choose: Cook & Allen? Gordon & Thomas? Hunt & Allen?

Trying the Gronk strategy, these were my first few rounds: D. Cook, R. Gronkowski, D. Thomas, M. Ingram, Corey Davis, Carlos Hyde.
How did you like Gronk lineups? Any RB/RB you liked? 

GoBirds said:
How did you like Gronk lineups? Any RB/RB you liked? 
My draft is today and I'm leaning more towards RB-RB because of starting two WR. My league tends to be unpredictable, where one person will throw us all a curveball and I may find one of the top WR falling to me, almost forcing me to go RB-WR.

Overall, if I were going to go with the Gronk strategy, I started grabbing Gordon as my safe bet over Fournette, Hunt, or Cook. It usually left me staring down RBs like Ingram, Royce Freeman, Drake, etc, as my RB2.

Generally my teams looked something like this for the first few rounds:

• RB/RB - (1/2) Two of Gordon/Cook/Hunt/McCaffrey/Fournette, (3/4) Ertz/Baldwin/D. Thomas/A. Robinson/A. Cooper, (5/6) Goodwin/Garcon/Hyde/L. Miller/Ajayi
  • RB/WR - (1/2) One of Beckham/Jones/Hopkins and one of Gordon/Cook/Hunt/McCaffrey/Fournette, (3/4) Ertz/Baldwin/D. Thomas/A. Robinson/A. Cooper, (5/6) Goodwin/Garcon/Hyde/L. Miller/Ajayi
  • RB/TE - (1/2) Gordon / Gronk, (3/4) A. Cooper / R.Freeman, (5/6) C. Davis / C. Hyde
What I'm seeing in mock is that RBs fall off a cliff very very quickly this year. I'd be ok with RB/WR or RB/TE if my league drops an obvious person to me and RBs start to fall, but otherwise it would be hard to pass up going RB/RB this year given how deep WR really looks to be. My fear in going RB/RB is not being able to grab a very good TE as I usually have a top guy to solidify the position. I'm targeting Ertz at the 3/4 turn and if you told me I'd definitely get him, I'm going RB/RB all day. If I miss him there, I look to D. Walker probably in the 6th and grab someone like Burton in the 10th or 11/12 turn.

I have the 12th pick in my standard 12 team league.  6 points per TD 1 point per 20 yards with fractional points.  In my mock drafts assuming I take a top RB I'm having a tough time at the turn deciding between Julio and D. Adams.  I get it Julio by name should be drafted.  But I feel Adams will score way more TDs.

Thoughts?

My draft is today and I'm leaning more towards RB-RB because of starting two WR. My league tends to be unpredictable, where one person will throw us all a curveball and I may find one of the top WR falling to me, almost forcing me to go RB-WR.

Overall, if I were going to go with the Gronk strategy, I started grabbing Gordon as my safe bet over Fournette, Hunt, or Cook. It usually left me staring down RBs like Ingram, Royce Freeman, Drake, etc, as my RB2.

Generally my teams looked something like this for the first few rounds:

• RB/RB - (1/2) Two of Gordon/Cook/Hunt/McCaffrey/Fournette, (3/4) Ertz/Baldwin/D. Thomas/A. Robinson/A. Cooper, (5/6) Goodwin/Garcon/Hyde/L. Miller/Ajayi
  • RB/WR - (1/2) One of Beckham/Jones/Hopkins and one of Gordon/Cook/Hunt/McCaffrey/Fournette, (3/4) Ertz/Baldwin/D. Thomas/A. Robinson/A. Cooper, (5/6) Goodwin/Garcon/Hyde/L. Miller/Ajayi
  • RB/TE - (1/2) Gordon / Gronk, (3/4) A. Cooper / R.Freeman, (5/6) C. Davis / C. Hyde
What I'm seeing in mock is that RBs fall off a cliff very very quickly this year. I'd be ok with RB/WR or RB/TE if my league drops an obvious person to me and RBs start to fall, but otherwise it would be hard to pass up going RB/RB this year given how deep WR really looks to be. My fear in going RB/RB is not being able to grab a very good TE as I usually have a top guy to solidify the position. I'm targeting Ertz at the 3/4 turn and if you told me I'd definitely get him, I'm going RB/RB all day. If I miss him there, I look to D. Walker probably in the 6th and grab someone like Burton in the 10th or 11/12 turn.
TE has been a struggle for me.....had Ertz last year at a great value. Wonder if he can justify his high pick this year with a strong back up drafted. Debate trying to find a value pick this year or if I’ll pay for a Burton/Howard/Djoku type pick. If you had a good WR keeper in a 2 WR and flex league do you force yourself not to consider OBJ/Julio if there? 

TE has been a struggle for me.....had Ertz last year at a great value. Wonder if he can justify his high pick this year with a strong back up drafted. Debate trying to find a value pick this year or if I’ll pay for a Burton/Howard/Djoku type pick. If you had a good WR keeper in a 2 WR and flex league do you force yourself not to consider OBJ/Julio if there? 
Depends on your keeper rules. I can't keep anyone above round 3 so it's moot for me, but you'd certainly consider them regardless at that point. I did one mock last night where both Julio and OBJ fell and I played it out and had hardly any decent RBs left by the time it made it back around to me.

I think Ertz will be fine. All of the top TEs have questions (Gronk = age + health, Kelce = new QB, Ertz = Goedert?). If you don't grab one of the top three, it looks like you can likely wait another few rounds and still grab a Delanie Walker (multiple top-5 finishes in a row) or wait really late into rounds 8-10 and grab guys like Burton or Rudolph.

I, personally, grab a top TE all the time because it's such a headache to not have one and chase points. I'm aiming to grab Ertz and Burton this year and if both succeed, I also have trade bait to bolster WR/RB if someone gets desperate too.

Did my official draft this evening. To be clear, we were doing the first draft for a dynasty league (2 keepers) where players kept cost you two rounds earlier next year (i.e. All round 1 & 2 players are drafted again next year, but you can keep a 3rd round guy for a first round pick next year if you want)

This was our first two rounds, and yes surprises were definitely there and threw me:

1. Todd Gurley
  2. Antonio Brown
  3. Le'Veon Bell
  4. David Johnson
  5. Zeke Elliott
  6. Alvin Kamara
  7. DeAndre Hopkins
  8. OBJ
  9. Kareem Hunt
  10. Melvin Gordon
  11. Leonard Founette
  12. Saquon Barkley
  13. Christian McCaffrey
  14. Julio Jones
  15. Devonta Freeman
  16. Michael Thomas
  17. Dalvin Cook
  18. Davante Adams
  19. Keenan Allen
  20. Mike Evans
  21. Jerick McKinnon
  22. AJ Green
  23. Aaron Rodgers
  24. Rob Gronkowski

This was my team by round (PPR: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T Flex, K, D)

1. Saquon Barkley
  2. Christian McCaffrey
  3. Travis Kelce
  4. Tyreek Hill
  5. Chris Hogan
  6. Mark Ingram
  7. Emmanuel Sanders
  8. Will Fuller
  9. Matt Ryan
  10. Ronald Jones
  11. Blake Bortles
  12. Courtland Sutton
  13. Tyler Eifert
  14. D
  15. K
  16. D
Overall, I feel really good about the top half of the draft. I realize I need to flex a WR until Ingram is back and will have to choose between Sanders and Fuller to do so. I don't really like that I have both Hill and Kelce, and stared down the decision of choosing Ertz over Kelce to split them, but decided I needed to just draft for talent/opportunity. The only other decision I really felt like I questioned myself on was how long I waited on a QB and ended up having to choose between Ryan and Rivers.

How hard did you consider Cook at the first turn?
Very. I fully expected to be staring at Gordon, Cook, Fournette, and McCaffrey (and possibly Hunt). I decided earlier in the day if I saw all of the RBs I mentioned, I'd go Gordon (safe play) and McCaffrey (my gut reach this year). When Hunt went 9th, I felt a tad bit relieved to not be forced into Hunt vs. Gordon vs. McCaffrey if they all fell and choosing two. When Gordon went as well, I was sure it was Cook vs. Fournette and McCaffrey.

I'm probably less bullish than most for Barkley, but him falling to me, I felt like I had to take the chance on his upside. McCaffrey figured to be penciled in as my RB2 in almost all situations unless somehow Hunt had fallen too and left me with Barkley + Hunt.

For Cook, I think we don't have enough film yet to really know what he'll be. I like that Minnesota had a top 10 RB performance of the combined McKinnon + Murray, but we only got a flash of Cook before he got injured. Add Cousins into the mix and big years from Thielen and Diggs, plus uncertainty at how much Murray really will play with Cook back, I figured it was too risky to go Cook and McCaffrey. If there's any guy I might kick myself on later, it would be Cook as I think he has the possibility to explode and make me regret my McCaffrey pick.

I just drafted 1.11

1.11 - Gordon (Fournette-Beckham went 9-10)

2.02 - K.Allen (while not ideal having both on the same team, I drafted best available. MThomas/Julio went at the turn though, so upside WR for sure. KHunt went 2.03 to give you an idea of what might be there at the turn. IMO turn shoulda gone K.Allen/MThomas) 

3.11 - I wanted RB/WR, as I’d guessed turn would go RB/RB. Took Collins as the safer pick, and fortunately I guessed correctly. 

4.02 - Diggs

IDP started getting taken in the 5th so probably won’t help you after this round. 

Just an idea of how things might shake out in a real draft at the bottom. 

IMO if I’m not drafting top 5 this year, I LOVE the turn. It’s a little frustrating not knowing what will fall to you, but value always seems to fall to the turn this year. On the assistant coach forum I’ve seen a lot of Fournette/Julio, Fournette/Thomas, Gordon/ODB, Allen/Hunt kind of starts. 

Even tbe WR/WR works, but a word of caution there - going WR/WR will drop your RBs to a lower tier (timeshare guys like Henry) and can hurt your opportunity to take avantage of value that fall at WR in the 3/4 rounds. E.g. if you go WR/WR & a WR you love falls, you might take two less valuable RBs instead because it’s 22 picks until your next chance and then the RBs have fallen off a cliff. 

So IMO lanning for best available with the goal of WR/RB offers the best strategy at the bottom end of a 12-team draft. 

Good luck! 

I just drafted 1.11

1.11 - Gordon (Fournette-Beckham went 9-10)

2.02 - K.Allen (while not ideal having both on the same team, I drafted best available. MThomas/Julio went at the turn though, so upside WR for sure. KHunt went 2.03 to give you an idea of what might be there at the turn. IMO turn shoulda gone K.Allen/MThomas) 

3.11 - I wanted RB/WR, as I’d guessed turn would go RB/RB. Took Collins as the safer pick, and fortunately I guessed correctly. 

4.02 - Diggs

IDP started getting taken in the 5th so probably won’t help you after this round. 

Just an idea of how things might shake out in a real draft at the bottom. 

IMO if I’m not drafting top 5 this year, I LOVE the turn. It’s a little frustrating not knowing what will fall to you, but value always seems to fall to the turn this year. On the assistant coach forum I’ve seen a lot of Fournette/Julio, Fournette/Thomas, Gordon/ODB, Allen/Hunt kind of starts. 

Even tbe WR/WR works, but a word of caution there - going WR/WR will drop your RBs to a lower tier (timeshare guys like Henry) and can hurt your opportunity to take avantage of value that fall at WR in the 3/4 rounds. E.g. if you go WR/WR & a WR you love falls, you might take two less valuable RBs instead because it’s 22 picks until your next chance and then the RBs have fallen off a cliff. 

So IMO lanning for best available with the goal of WR/RB offers the best strategy at the bottom end of a 12-team draft. 

Good luck! 
I went McCaffrey/Julio at 1.11 in my 12 PPR. It’s nice to get a top option at both positions because the 3/4 turn is a long ways away and the picks are murkier. If I went RB/RB I would have hated my WR. I loaded up on the Williams/Barber/Carson types later.

I went McCaffrey/Julio in my 12 PPR. It’s nice to get a top option both positions because the 3/4 turn is a long ways away and the picks are murkier. If I went RB/RB I would have hated my WR. I loaded up on the Williams/Barber/Carson types later.
Exactly.

Drafting at the end of the round, you have to set yourself up for flexibility.

Going RB/RB or WR/WR creates a static dynamic that stifles “best available” and might hurt you. It also makes you predictable, as illustrated above - when I took Collins, team 12 was mighty pissed. He wanted to go Collins/Henry, and instead went Henry/Ajayi - a sizable drop-off, IMO (especially with news that Ajayi has a lower body injury) 

just about every round I got who I wanted at X.02 because team 12 telegraphed his needs.  Through the whole draft I got basically who I wanted every other round.

if he’d started RB/WR, (Hunt/Allen or Hunt/Thomas) not only would he have a better team, but I may have missed some players by guessing wrong on the odd rounds. 

While the WR value is legitimate at the 12-spot, I don’t like the price you pay at RB later for it. 

Jayded said:
Did my official draft this evening. To be clear, we were doing the first draft for a dynasty league (2 keepers) where players kept cost you two rounds earlier next year (i.e. All round 1 & 2 players are drafted again next year, but you can keep a 3rd round guy for a first round pick next year if you want)

This was our first two rounds, and yes surprises were definitely there and threw me:

1. Todd Gurley
  2. Antonio Brown
  3. Le'Veon Bell
  4. David Johnson
  5. Zeke Elliott
  6. Alvin Kamara
  7. DeAndre Hopkins
  8. OBJ
  9. Kareem Hunt
  10. Melvin Gordon
  11. Leonard Founette
  12. Saquon Barkley
  13. Christian McCaffrey
  14. Julio Jones
  15. Devonta Freeman
  16. Michael Thomas
  17. Dalvin Cook
  18. Davante Adams
  19. Keenan Allen
  20. Mike Evans
  21. Jerick McKinnon
  22. AJ Green
  23. Aaron Rodgers
  24. Rob Gronkowski

This was my team by round (PPR: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T Flex, K, D)

1. Saquon Barkley
  2. Christian McCaffrey
  3. Travis Kelce
  4. Tyreek Hill
  5. Chris Hogan
  6. Mark Ingram
  7. Emmanuel Sanders
  8. Will Fuller
  9. Matt Ryan
  10. Ronald Jones
  11. Blake Bortles
  12. Courtland Sutton
  13. Tyler Eifert
  14. D
  15. K
  16. D
Overall, I feel really good about the top half of the draft. I realize I need to flex a WR until Ingram is back and will have to choose between Sanders and Fuller to do so. I don't really like that I have both Hill and Kelce, and stared down the decision of choosing Ertz over Kelce to split them, but decided I needed to just draft for talent/opportunity. The only other decision I really felt like I questioned myself on was how long I waited on a QB and ended up having to choose between Ryan and Rivers.
Well done, you got Hill and Ingram a round later than most I'm seeing.    I'm targeting Hill 3.9 and Ingram 5.9 myself.

I could have drafted third but chose to drop down to the last spot in a 12-team weighted (1/1/1.5)  PPR, hoping the guys I don't want, like OBJ and Fournette and maybe Gronk because of the weighting, will go, leaving me with my preferences--Jones and McCaffrey..  Will see how it works out.

I could have drafted third but chose to drop down to the last spot in a 12-team weighted (1/1/1.5)  PPR, hoping the guys I don't want, like OBJ and Fournette and maybe Gronk because of the weighting, will go, leaving me with my preferences--Jones and McCaffrey..  Will see how it works out.
I can see that, worked out for me.

Users who are viewing this thread