What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 1st annual HOOPSGUYS memorial fantasy basketball leeg (1 Viewer)

he scores and gets assists good to decent at ft's/ 3pm

not good at fg% and turnovers
yeah i have to figure out a plan in that league. i know i was starting less guys then other teams so i am behind but i am waayyyy behind. probably will look later this week though. Eagles game takes priority for now

ETA: hmm according to "player rater" my guy is the 10th best center and your guy is 28th best PG. of course i only know the Sixers for now until NFL starts to slow down so could be your guy hasn;t played half the season or something. 

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i have to figure out a plan in that league. i know i was starting less guys then other teams so i am behind but i am waayyyy behind. probably will look later this week though. Eagles game takes priority for now

ETA: hmm according to "player rater" my guy is the 10th best center and your guy is 28th best PG. of course i only know the Sixers for now until NFL starts to slow down so could be your guy hasn;t played half the season or something. 
So I need anyone but another PG.  Im good on 3's assists points steals, need the rebounds, betting shooting % and blocks.

Stupid autodraft though it would be good to draft 5 pgs

swirvenirvin said:
So I need anyone but another PG.  Im good on 3's assists points steals, need the rebounds, betting shooting % and blocks.

Stupid autodraft though it would be good to draft 5 pgs
i'll check again. Noel is playing in the D league in a few days he stays healthy i'll be more inclined to trade blocks and RBs. i get nervous trading away the only positive my team has  :kicksrock:

it takes me a good 2 weeks to find this thread, but any chance we can change this to a fantasy hockey league?

so, i have spent the league fees on other leagues and find myself needing to win the league now.  therefore, Russell Westbrook is on the block.  i need 2 guys back, 1 of whom is a blocka.  make offers.

tia

The Gator said:
lol, how bad is the trade? I figured getting rid of Westbrook had to mean something was wrong with him, but I didn't see anything. is it basically he is too beat up and can't continue at the pace he is at? I feel bad giving up Milsap but I got impetuous and with this league having no trades figured this could help get more trades going

peas approve the trade.........I am in 10th, mo stink is last.  my fg% is dead last and I am 2nd to last in blockas.  westbrook is 2 guys, but shooting 10/25 every night with 5 TOs will only get me so far.  I get similar scoring, more blocks and boards, less TOs and hopefully an uptick in fg%.  also, I may be able to stop using saric regularly. griffin will be coming back soon, he gets about 4-5 assists per game and I think this arodes rivers' playing time.  no one else offered me anything and I tried with real original TRE, as he has some high quality blockas. 

peas approve the trade.........I am in 10th, mo stink is last.  my fg% is dead last and I am 2nd to last in blockas.  westbrook is 2 guys, but shooting 10/25 every night with 5 TOs will only get me so far.  I get similar scoring, more blocks and boards, less TOs and hopefully an uptick in fg%.  also, I may be able to stop using saric regularly. griffin will be coming back soon, he gets about 4-5 assists per game and I think this arodes rivers' playing time.  no one else offered me anything and I tried with real original TRE, as he has some high quality blockas. 
man settle down i just didn't realize there was a trade.  don't need your life's story.

Just reconfirming this league is terrible there is literally no one to pick up.

Future reference 14 team league with 20 positions to play is a bad idea and no fun

Congrats to @JMon348! I think he won Tim's football league as well.

Next year I won't leave 22 games gathering dust on the shelf  :cry:
Thank you.  It has been a good FBG fantasy year for me.

Took down the NBA and NFL leagues, and am currently 3 games up with 8 to go in the EPL league.

My guys got hot late, especially Jokic.  Was a lot of fun, looking forward to next year.

Congrats to @JMon348! I think he won Tim's football league as well.

Next year I won't leave 22 games gathering dust on the shelf  :cry:
Not sure why you burned games the way you did.. got you your big early lead but made bad math sense. Maybe you thought everyone was going to die. I still thought you'd hang on until Black mamba came out of nowhere, nice job Black

Pretty good league if I win money 

I didn't burn too many games, I left too many unplayed (or didn't burn enough to put it another way). 99% of the time I used the app on my phone which doesn't display games used so I didn't realize I had a huge overabundance of "util" games to use until it was too late and I couldn't use them all in the time remaining. Yes, it was stupid, but not in the way you imply.

And you did a nice job yourself.
To be fair, you ran out of positional games pretty early, and were left with only a surplus of UTIL games to play.  I can see how that could happen using the phone app.  

I didn't do anything but have a pretty lucky draft, tbh. Kept healthy guys in the lineup.  I don't know who 2/3 of Mamba's team are

Yeah, I was just hoping for third place.  It seemed like the whole year I was around 5-7, but had one of the lower games played totals, so I was hoping once that caught up, I could grab 3rd, since 1st and 2nd looked so far ahead.

About a month ago I thought it was likely I'd finish in the money, but still didn't think I had a shot at winning, I think the first time I held first place was about 4 or 5 days before the season ended.

Was a lot of fun, looking forward to next year.

Users who are viewing this thread