What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 1st annual HOOPSGUYS memorial fantasy basketball leeg (1 Viewer)

Yeah I would be in for next year for this especially if we change up the set-up for it. Let's let Swirve set the parameters for the league, I'm hoping to draft all Sixers and sink the ship again

Dont want to be that guys who says only in ir rules changed but that wasnt very fun last yr.    Too many people or too many roster sports or something like that

Pleased to announce that, in exchange for calling this league the ***OFFICIAL*** fantasy basketball leeg of footballguys, ownership has agreed to add $1000 cash and a lifetime site membership to this year's prize pool. Thanks to @Aaron Rudnicki for making this happen.

have checked in and are committed for this season:

@The Gator

@JMon348

@bananafish

@Good Posting Judge

@JZilla

@swirvenirvin

@modogg

@Chemical X & his dog

@rodg12

still need to check in:

@Notorious T.R.E.

@GOB

@Aaron Rudnicki

that would put us at 13.  I assume 1 or more will drop, but we can always find more if we need.

I've been thinking about it, and I'd like to do a slow draft right here on this board (we would start another thread.  let's face it, the basketball forum needs the traffic).  I think we can pull it off in time.  a basketball draft is only ~15 or so rounds.

@The Gator

@JMon348

@bananafish

@Good Posting Judge

@JZilla

@swirvenirvin

@modogg

@Chemical X & his dog

@rodg12

still need to check in:

@Notorious T.R.E.

@GOB

@Aaron Rudnicki

that would put us at 13.  I assume 1 or more will drop, but we can always find more if we need.

I've been thinking about it, and I'd like to do a slow draft right here on this board (we would start another thread.  let's face it, the basketball forum needs the traffic).  I think we can pull it off in time.  a basketball draft is only ~15 or so rounds.
honestly, I'd rather slow dance with you guys than slow draft at this point.

Peyton Marino said:

@The Gator

@JMon348

@bananafish

@Good Posting Judge

@JZilla

@swirvenirvin

@modogg

@Chemical X & his dog

@rodg12

still need to check in:

@Notorious T.R.E.

@GOB

@Aaron Rudnicki

like the slow draft idea. and we are doing head to head by week this year? no idea what is going on here but can't do worse then last year  :loco:

I think I didn't touch my team after like 3 weeks last year.

With that being said, if you need me to join, I will do it.

we still need to hear back from Rude.  I'll assume TRE is out.

if Rude gets in and GOB is in, we're at 12 and I think that's good.  do you think we still have time for a slow draft?

@JMon348 would you like to be co commish? I bestow upon you full autonomy to do whatever you think is necessary to get this going
I'd love to help out, but I'm super busy with work right now and can't really commit time organizing this thing.

@rodg12 and @Koya are doing a great job with the WIS draft, maybe they can help.

I prefer a slow draft, being 6 days away from tip off, we'd have to start ASAP to get this done.

I'd love to help out, but I'm super busy with work right now and can't really commit time organizing this thing.

@rodg12 and @Koya are doing a great job with the WIS draft, maybe they can help.

I prefer a slow draft, being 6 days away from tip off, we'd have to start ASAP to get this done.
Appreciate the kind words but

1. I'm slammed rest of this week

2. I'm not even in this thing 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread