What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2008 Cin-Day-Tucky FFL Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Speaking for Homer and I, we're out for the 19th card game. It's time for the annual drunk-golf fest in that luxurious golfing community of Youngstown, OH.

I'd like to point out that it was Shuke who accused me of flirting with your wife (I was not). Looks like the shuke is on the other foot now.

If the shuke fits...

I'm going to set up the league website this weekend, and we can shift this abuse over there. Anybody remember what the technique was for selecting the draft order? I recall getting a bad beat on that, but it seemed fair at least.

If the shuke fits...I'm going to set up the league website this weekend, and we can shift this abuse over there. Anybody remember what the technique was for selecting the draft order? I recall getting a bad beat on that, but it seemed fair at least.
irony dice server

Yeah, I was just looking at that. Everyone rolled a number between 1 and 1000. I was trying to figure out how we knew no one cheated.

OK, I see it now. Everybody roll one and put this email in the "Also e-mail the results to:" box: keith.wampuscat43*gmail.com (replace the * with an @, of course). I'll send mine to Shuke.

I propose we let whoever rolls the highest choose what draft position they want, rather than being "forced" to pick #1. And so on down the line. I'll keep track of who chooses what.

Hard drive crash on my home desktop has delayed setup of the league webpage. Trying to do it from the laptop, but it's a pain. Should be able to knock it out this weekend, though.

I think we maxed out their catering capabilities last year.
I'll see what I can do.By the way, I'd like to propose a new rule change: The Kige Factor.Basically, we pool enough money to get Kige Ramsey up to Northern Kentucky for our draft. He would do a round-by-round analysis and post on Youtube. Each owner in the league would be able to privately ask for Kige's advice one time during the draft. That way Kige can work that aspect into his reports.

I think we maxed out their catering capabilities last year.
I'll see what I can do.By the way, I'd like to propose a new rule change: The Kige Factor.Basically, we pool enough money to get Kige Ramsey up to Northern Kentucky for our draft. He would do a round-by-round analysis and post on Youtube. Each owner in the league would be able to privately ask for Kige's advice one time during the draft. That way Kige can work that aspect into his reports.
BRILLiantT

Last edited by a moderator:
I should be able to be down there by 6:00-6:30. Are we bringing our own beer or do we all going in on a keg?

I was going to get a keg and handle it the same way as last year. That seemed to work well. Plus, in the unlikely event there's some left over, more for me!

WampusCat43 said:
I was going to get a keg and handle it the same way as last year. That seemed to work well. Plus, in the unlikely event there's some left over, more for me!
If I recall, last year we got really drunk and almost forgot to pay - can we do that again this year??We gonna bring some food in and pitch in some loot or do you want us to all bring something?

This is going to be great! (Full Animal House interpretation)

With Homer down for this, we were thinking of golfing either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. Anyone else interested?

This is going to be great! (Full Animal House interpretation)With Homer down for this, we were thinking of golfing either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. Anyone else interested?
Friday afternoon: abso####inglutely.

This is going to be great! (Full Animal House interpretation)With Homer down for this, we were thinking of golfing either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. Anyone else interested?
Friday afternoon: abso####inglutely.
I'd be interested Friday afternoon if you'd have me - I'll have to put the caveat out there that I haven't played a whole round of golf in my entire life and I'd have to round up some clubs, but it should be doable I think.

Count me in. What course will it be at?On a side note....are we making any rules mods, or is it the same as last year?

My wife, the phone company employee, destroyed our home internet connection. So I'm having trouble getting the website set up. Hopefully, the scoring rules will carry over.

She's bringing her tools home with her this weekend and will be locked in the basement until the situation is resolved.

So when do we plan on rolling for picks?

Also, I am NOT drafting Jon Kitna over Tom Brady this year.

Users who are viewing this thread