What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2014 In Season Dynasty Trade Thread** (3 Viewers)

Why on earth would anyone give any 1st for Flacco? A mid-1st is robbery.
Big QB trouble, Griffin, Bradford and Sanchez - miraculously started off 2-0 and has a pretty good team ignoring the obvious terrible QBs. Not that Flacco is much of an upgrade. Basically with 40 man rosters, the QB pickings are non-existent.
A "pretty good" team isn't winning a championship with Joe Flacco as their starter, and he just gave away a very valuable draft pick. I find it hard to believe he couldn't have gotten a much better option for that mid 1st, especially in a TE premium and IDP league.

Why on earth would anyone give any 1st for Flacco? A mid-1st is robbery.
Big QB trouble, Griffin, Bradford and Sanchez - miraculously started off 2-0 and has a pretty good team ignoring the obvious terrible QBs. Not that Flacco is much of an upgrade. Basically with 40 man rosters, the QB pickings are non-existent.
A "pretty good" team isn't winning a championship with Joe Flacco as their starter, and he just gave away a very valuable draft pick. I find it hard to believe he couldn't have gotten a much better option for that mid 1st, especially in a TE premium and IDP league.
I'm not disagreeing with you at all, he clearly overpaid, but at the same time - even though I hate Flacco I wouldn't have traded him for a 2nd.

All I know is he was pestering the Dalton owner (also has Foles and Kaep) before the season started, concerned about his QB situation. After the Dalton owner continued to rebuff his trade interests, he came to me looking for either Bridgewater, Flacco or Rivers - Flacco is the only one I would part with atm, he offered a second, I commented that a second was too little for me and that a first was probably too much from him, he countered with me throwing in a 4th (almost worthless to me) - accepted immediately. Just looked over the league, only 4 of the 12 teams have any actual depth at the position.

Last edited by a moderator:
10 dynasty team ppr start: 1QB/ 2RB/ 3WR/ 1TE/ 2Flex(r/w/t)

A gave: Brian quick

B gave: 2015 2nd (likely late)

Very insignificant trade just putting it up here for value purposes. .5 PPR 10 team

Da'Rick Rogers

for

2015 4th (likely late)

15 keeper, 12 team PPR, in-season roster of 23. Start: 1 QB, 1-3 RBs, 1-3 WRs, 1-2 TEs. Trade offered to me.

Gave:

Darren McFadden

Robert Woods

Got:

Jordan Cameron

Notes: My team is 1-2. Pre-trade DMC was my second best RB behind Morris (own Miller/Ingram/Asiata/Dunbar). Woods was expendable (other WRs: Cobb/Benjamin/Patterson/Evans/Fitz/Hilton/Hurns). Pre-trade Kelce my best TE (other team owns DonnelI and Walker). Took into account speculation that Cameron might have chronic shoulder issues

15 keeper, 12 team PPR, in-season roster of 23. Start: 1 QB, 1-3 RBs, 1-3 WRs, 1-2 TEs. Trade offered to me.

Gave:

Darren McFadden

Robert Woods

Got:

Jordan Cameron

Notes: My team is 1-2. Pre-trade DMC was my second best RB behind Morris (also own Miller/Ingram/Asiata/Dunbar). Woods was expendable (other WRs: Cobb/Benjamin/Patterson/Evans/Fitz/Hilton/Hurns). Pre-trade Kelce my best TE. Other team owns DonnelI and Walker. Took into account the speculation that Cameron might have chronic shoulder issues
Good deal for you

12 team PPR 1 QB, 1-3 RBs, 1-3 WRs, 1-2 TEs

Gave: Steve Smith Sr

Received: 2015 2nd round pick (could be anywhere, current owner is 1-2 but has decent team)

12 Team PPR start 2 RB/2WR/Flex 18 man rosters

Team A ( 3-0 ) trades Christine Michael/Isiah Crowell/Tavon Austin/2015 1st Rd Pick

Team B ( 0-3 ) trades Arian Foster/Kendall Wright/Marvin Jones/2015 2nd Rd Pick

Team A starters = Luck/Gio/Le'Veon/VJax/DJax/Ertz

Team B Starters = Stafford/DMart/Arian/Ellington/Kendall/Torrey

Team A ( 3-0 ) trades Christine Michael/Isiah Crowell/Tavon Austin/2015 1st Rd Pick

I like the Michael/Crowell/1st side.

Any other trades involving k wright out there? I'm looking to deal for him and trying to gauge his value.

Smaller rosters make for interesting trade but not sure what the contender was thinking.

cstu said:
slackjawedyokel said:
Gianluca said:

Smaller rosters make for interesting trade but not sure what the contender was thinking.
Agreed. Seems like the contender had some nice depth for the future. Not sure how much those new players really help him.

12 team ppr, 1/2/3/1/1 Flex

Team 1 gave:

Wilson, Russell SEA QB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

for

Team 2 gave:

Luck, Andrew IND QB

Smith, Torrey BAL WR

Team 2 (2-2) has Roethlisberger and P Manning

Team 1 (1-3) was deep at WR (Tate, Hopkins, Watkins, A Robinson, Hunter) and Wilson was starting QB

Team 1 gave:

Wilson, Russell SEA QB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

for

Team 2 gave:

Luck, Andrew IND QB

Smith, Torrey BAL WR

Team 1 (1-3) was deep at WR (Tate, Hopkins, Watkins, A Robinson, Hunter) and Wilson was starting QB
While I think Luck has leapfrogged Rodgers as the top QB asset--I don't think he belongs next to the top tier of WRs in standard PPR leagues. Give me Dez/Wilson.

Team 1 gave:

Wilson, Russell SEA QB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

for

Team 2 gave:

Luck, Andrew IND QB

Smith, Torrey BAL WR

Dez/Wilson

Team 1 gave:

Wilson, Russell SEA QB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

for

Team 2 gave:

Luck, Andrew IND QB

Smith, Torrey BAL WR

While I think Luck has leapfrogged Rodgers as the top QB asset--I don't think he belongs next to the top tier of WRs in standard PPR leagues. Give me Dez/Wilson.
Yup. Even in 6pt pass TD leagues, I'd take Dez/Wilson.

12 team PPR:

Gave: Vance McDonald and a 2015 2nd (1-3 team)

Got: VJax

VJax isn't playing great but Evans is out for a few weeks and should get a lot of targets against bad defenses. I'm a contender that's pretty thin after losing AP.

Salary cap league 1/1/1/1 and 4 flexes (not qb flex), 1ppr

Gave

Kelce (1.5% of Cap, 2 years)

Got

2016 1st

2015 4th

My reason:

I have Graham tied up for 4 years and didn't feel like I'd be tagging Kelce next year.

12 Team, QB/5FLEX, 6 pt tds

After week one:

I gave: Peyton Manning

I received: Aaron Rodgers

Today:

I gave: Teddy Bridgewater

I received: Cody Latimer
I like both for you
Well done indeed

12 team ppr qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/wr/ 2 flex- rb wr te

Team A Gives Keenan Allen

Team B Gives Brandon Marshall
Marshall win now...and win later

10 team QQRRWWWW

Team A: Josh Gordon and James Starks

For

Team B (Lacy owner FWIW): Keenan Allen
Probably Allen but if I have some WR depth I might take Gordon

10 dynasty team ppr start: 1QB/ 2RB/ 3WR/ 1TE/ 2Flex(r/w/t)

A gave: Brian quick

B gave: 2015 2nd (likely late)
2nd

Salary cap league 1/1/1/1 and 4 flexes (not qb flex), 1ppr

Gave

Kelce (1.5% of Cap, 2 years)

Got

2016 1st

2015 4th

My reason:

I have Graham tied up for 4 years and didn't feel like I'd be tagging Kelce next year.
I like it a lot for you, even if the pick is late. There are very few TEs I would trade a first round pick for, and Kelce isn't there yet.

12 team PPR:

VJax isn't playing great but Evans is out for a few weeks and should get a lot of targets against bad defenses. I'm a contender that's pretty thin after losing AP.
VJax for that price is a good buy.

Gave:

Darren McFadden

Robert Woods

Got:

Jordan Cameron
:moneybag:
Nice grab on Cameron

Team 1 gave:

Wilson, Russell SEA QB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

for

Team 2 gave:

Luck, Andrew IND QB

Smith, Torrey BAL WR

Dez...not really close for me

Sabertooth said:
Have: Dwayne Allen + 1st

Got: Kelce + 2nd
TE premium Kelce. Anything else Allen and the 1st

12 team PPR:

I would give that for VJax if I was in a pinch

.5 PPR QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-WR-FLEX-D/ST-K

Team 1 (1-3) receives:

Khiry Robinson, RB, NO

Team 2 (3-1) receives:

Bengals D/ST

A conditional 2015 or 2016 3rd round pick if Robinson rushes for 1000 yards in the preceding year (max 1 time)

12 team PPR dynasty (FFPC)

I am trying my damndest to get a 1st round bye, definitely in win now mode, and even with this deal still have a couple 2015 1sts

Gave

2015 1st (from a team that PROBABLY misses the playoffs, so the pick can be anywhere from 1-6)

Marvin Jones

Cody Latimer

for

Matt Forte

Gresham (throw in)

The kinda deal I know I am gonna beat myself up about in the offseason.

I am trying my damndest to get a 1st round bye, definitely in win now mode, and even with this deal still have a couple 2015 1sts

Gave

2015 1st (from a team that PROBABLY misses the playoffs, so the pick can be anywhere from 1-6)

Marvin Jones

Cody Latimer

for

Matt Forte

Gresham (throw in)

Fine deal to get Forte

Gave

Marvin Jones

Cody Latimer

for

Matt Forte

Gresham (throw in)

I woul pay that for Forte. Not sure the owner in my league would take it.

Best Ball dynasty: 2 QB / 2 / 3 / 1 / 3 FLEX (Max 2 per position) scaled PPR (0.5 for RB)

Steven Jackson (4-0 owns Ball, TRich, Asiata/Mckinnon, Mathews/Brown, Hill, JStew)

for

2015 3rd round rookie pick (belongs to 0-4 team) (2-2 owns Bradshaw, Kniles, DMartin, Mason, DMC)

14 team Devy league, TE premium, start minimum 1 RB

Gave:

T.J. Yeldon

Stefon Diggs

Bryce Brown

3rd round rookie pick

Got:

Likely 1.01 (devy-weakened) rookie pick

Owen Daniels

This pick is nearly guaranteed to be the 1.01. The normal devy names are missing, it's a one round devy draft, everyone eligible.

Obviously it would be risky to plug in a name at that pick in September, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't imagine this pick being Kevin White right now.

I think having the 1.01 gives me more options and flexibility than holding Yeldon/Diggs and hoping they end up as 1st round rookie prospects.

Users who are viewing this thread