What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2015 College Football Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Good, #### them! This is a bet I don't mind losing... Good use of timeouts there too :thumbup: this game shouldn't have even been this close, Louisville by far the better team.

FSU can the magic happen again in 2015? I think yes
Who is the QB next year? They are recruiting at a level above anyone else in the ACC...so they'll be the favorite for the next 5 years...but who knows nationally.
I think the key is to win your conference and left chips fall where they may. FSU will dominate the ACC for years so likely a contender for championships for years to come.

I don't get why people think its weird that Arkansas is winning. Aside from their week one loss to Auburn, they've played everybody close.

Think I must have heard "tough sledding" by announcers at least 15 times today. Are seasonal metaphors standard now?

Last edited by a moderator:
"The safety is going to fall down"

Great commentary here in the USC game... Maybe he fell down bc he took the worst angle and made a horrible play. He prob fell bc he is going in the wrong direction and making a turn like he needed to do to recover is physically impossible.

holy hell...been out all day and just saw some scores. did wake forest really beat va tech 6-3 in double OT???

reliever give up a 3-run shot in the 11th???

Users who are viewing this thread