What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2015 College Football Thread *** (2 Viewers)

So OSU's Champ number is 50% greater than OU's. OU was the 2nd best option...but OSU is blowing up.
What does your post mean?
Sorry...sales of 'If Win' Champ product...from the jersey provider, who also prints the Locker Room Champ tees.
I see....not really surprising is it?

On a side note, I think it's going to sound like a very pro-Buckeyes crowd at AT&T Stadium.

So OSU's Champ number is 50% greater than OU's. OU was the 2nd best option...but OSU is blowing up.
What does your post mean?
Sorry...sales of 'If Win' Champ product...from the jersey provider, who also prints the Locker Room Champ tees.
I see....not really surprising is it? On a side note, I think it's going to sound like a very pro-Buckeyes crowd at AT&T Stadium.
I'm surprised at the difference....50% is a lot. We don't see that large a difference often, and like I said OU had solid numbers. Bigger than AU or FSU last year.

Oregon fans traveled very well to Rose Bowl, 75% stadium was green and yellow. Not cheap to make it to both games. Not everyone makes Footballguys money!

Mark Titus: Ohio State 84, Oregon 0. Oregon attempts a field goal with 1:17 left in the game to avoid the shutout. Ohio State blocks the kick and runs it back for its 12th touchdown. Knight is so embarrassed that he cuts ties with the Ducks. Oregon then becomes a Fila school. An ashamed Mariota quits football forever. The number of babies in Ohio named “Cardale” skyrockets. Ignoring the new playoff system, Alabama declares itself the national champion anyway, citing its “strength of schedule” and “body of work.” Pollsters agree. The dynasty continues as Bama wins its fourth title in six years. Roll Tide.

Just heard both teams/schools got 20k tickets. Osu had a long wait list, Oregon didn't move all theirs. Osu always travels well, cross country/desert/gulf doesn't matter, and did so for the Sugar too.

Just heard both teams/schools got 20k tickets. Osu had a long wait list, Oregon didn't move all theirs. Osu always travels well, cross country/desert/gulf doesn't matter, and did so for the Sugar too.
How is this possible? Goes for any school really. This is history people!!!

How is this possible? Goes for any school really. This is history people!!!
I don't know...all I heard is Oregon didn't use all 20k alloted to them. Could be false info...came from a buckeyes reporter at the game.

Users who are viewing this thread