What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (2 Viewers)

doowain said:
12 Team PPR

Team A got:

Alshon Jeffery

Team B got:

Martavis Bryant

I like the Bryant side here. Better QB for one thing and less competition for end zone looks long term. Probable moderate edge to Jeffrey this year . Some good players at 1.12 and 2.01 last year and this.

Last edited by a moderator:
doowain said:
12 Team PPR

Team A got:

Alshon Jeffery

Team B got:

Martavis Bryant

I like the Bryant side here. Better QB for one thing and less competition for end zone looks long term. Probable moderate edge to Jeffrey this year . Some good players at 1.12 and 2.01 last year and this.
You are free to like whatever side better, but how does he have less end zone competition? Brown always seems to get open, Bell can both run and catch the ball in the end zone and Heath Miller is still a decent red zone target.

doowain said:
12 Team PPR

Team A got:

Alshon Jeffery

Team B got:

Martavis Bryant

AB's 13 TD's disagree with you.

2 that went down in a couple of 12 team PPR Q/2RB/3WR/TE/FLX leagues I'm in, both are startups:

Team A Got:

David Johnson

Devin Funchess

Dorial Green-Beckham

2016 1st

Team B Got:

Julio Jones

Team A Got:

Tom Brady

Jordan Matthews

Team B Got:

Donte Moncrief

2016 1st

2016 2nd

Marcus Mariota

Hard to project the picks in a startup.

2 that went down in a couple of 12 team PPR Q/2RB/3WR/TE/FLX leagues I'm in, both are startups:

Team A Got:

David Johnson

Devin Funchess

Dorial Green-Beckham

2016 1st

Team B Got:

Julio Jones

Team A Got:

Tom Brady

Jordan Matthews

Team B Got:

Donte Moncrief

2016 1st

2016 2nd

Marcus Mariota

Robbery for Julio. Separate rookie draft? If not, where were the rookies picked?

Team A Got:

David Johnson

Devin Funchess

Dorial Green-Beckham

2016 1st

Team B Got:

Julio Jones

Team A Got:

Tom Brady

Jordan Matthews

Team B Got:

Donte Moncrief

2016 1st

2016 2nd

Marcus Mariota

Julio

Matthews

Team A Got:

David Johnson

Devin Funchess

Dorial Green-Beckham

2016 1st

Team B Got:

Julio Jones

Team A Got:

Tom Brady

Jordan Matthews

Team B Got:

Donte Moncrief

2016 1st

2016 2nd

Marcus Mariota

Julio easily for me

Matthews but very close. I could probably go either way on that one

12 team Superflex PPR

Teddy Bridgewater for Ameer Abdullah, 2016 first rounder, 2017 second rounder, 2017 third rounder

12 team Superflex PPR

Teddy Bridgewater for Ameer Abdullah, 2016 first rounder, 2017 second rounder, 2017 third rounder
Depending where that 1st is that is a pretty good price for Teddy
If early 2016 1st, I agree that it's at least close. If not, I don't think it's enough. Tough to find ADP, but in a collection of 2QB start up mocks from reddit users, Teddy was going as QB7 at pick 22. Too early for me, but not by that much.

12 team PPR, return yards, QRRWWT + Flex + SuperFlex + SuperFlex + IDP, All TDs 6 points

Team A trades

Bradford

Team B trades

2.10 + 6.10 + 2016 2nd
Really two superflex spots? With 6 pt passing TDs, that's a complete steal for any potential starting QB.
Agree. Looks like stealing Bradford. On the surface, looks like a league where you need 3 starting QBs to have any chance of winning it all. Realistically you are only starting a max of 3 WRs, so it also really devalues that position (and thus the draft choices to some extent).
It started out rough, but most teams have two starting QBs, some with two good ones, some with one and one mediocre. Very few are stranded for QB.

EDIT - Also realised misposted, actually 1.10.
Nobody starts three QBs?
Only 4 teams have 3 QBs worth starting, they're relatively well spread out in the league, and most of them are lacking in other departments. Although the points system heavily favours QBs, poor QB is still a poor QB in the league (-3 per INT is a killer, -3 for a fumble lost) so flex spots are often driven by WRs primarily. 3/9 years have been won with 3 good starting QBs, 2 years have been won with 1-2 mediocre QBs who didn't offer anything more than an equivalently placed WR or RB.

They dominate, but there's only been one repeat champion on the back of elite QB play. 7 different champions. Very fluid league, as you can often buy elite pieces by moving a mediocre QB for high value positions elsewhere, and if you can push your team enough in the right ways, you can go far. I dominated a few years back with Roethlisberger my only rostered QB.

The Bradford move gave me Wilson, Kaepernick and Bradford with Fales behind.
Still like the trade for you but makes a lot more sense and is less lopsided with the 1.10 and not the 2.10 as the primary piece for Bradford. Obviously getting a really good player in the late 1st in a 2 QB league vs. late 2nd where there's nobody anywhere near a sure thing.

I can understand that for your trade partner if he isn't sold on Bradford being able to stay healthy and seeing this as an opportunity to sell high.

Team A Got:

David Johnson

Devin Funchess

Dorial Green-Beckham

2016 1st

Team B Got:

Julio Jones

Team A Got:

Tom Brady

Jordan Matthews

Team B Got:

Donte Moncrief

2016 1st

2016 2nd

Marcus Mariota

Julio

Matthews
That is stealing for the guy getting Julio. Just a really lopsided deal and I'm guessing based upon this trade that the 2016 1st will end up being late.

Second deal looks pretty even to me but I'm not sold on Matthews as a top 30 dynasty player like his ADP indicates.

10 Team PPR Superflex

Gave: 2.01/3.06/Cameron/2016 2nd

Received: Lynch/Mason/Witten/7.01

Going for the title this year and drafted Gurley with the 1.01.

Draft pick trade:

2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex - 10 team .5ppr

1.04 was on the clock

Traded it away for Palmer 2.02, 2.08, 2016 1st, 2017 1st

I thought it was a pretty big overpay for Jameis WInston (even though the guy who traded into 1.04 was QB needy)

Draft pick trade:

2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex - 10 team .5ppr

1.04 was on the clock

Traded it away for Palmer 2.02, 2.08, 2016 1st, 2017 1st

I thought it was a pretty big overpay for Jameis WInston (even though the guy who traded into 1.04 was QB needy)
QB needy but swapped QBs.

12 Team PPR

Team A got:

Alshon Jeffery

Team B got:

Martavis Bryant

You are free to like whatever side better, but how does he have less end zone competition? Brown always seems to get open, Bell can both run and catch the ball in the end zone and Heath Miller is still a decent red zone target.
I did say long term that I thought Bryant would have less red zone competition than Jeffrey. I favor the big guys over smaller guys. If you think Brown is going to average 13 Tds a year going forward then he limits Bryant. Jeffrey will be competing against White. Anyway I think the situation is so much better for Bryant in Pittsburgh than Jeffrey in Chicago. Just the difference in QB is huge. If Cutler fails this year who are they looking at next year at QB? Roethlisberger has real top three upside this year and just signed a new contract. To me I think there will be plenty of TDs to go around in Pitt regardless.

With the 1.12 and 2.01 in my league you could have drafted 2 of the following in 2014 ARob, Matthews, Benjamin, Davante Adams, Bridgewater

In 2015 you could have chosen 2 from Dorsett, Funchess, Coleman, Williams, Strong or either QB

14 team PPR (.5/1/1.5 for TE). Start 1qb 2rb 3wr/te, plus 2 flex (wr and te are grouped together)

Give: Kelce

Get: Gio Bernard, Rueben Randle, Julius Thomas, Kyle Rudolph, Jaelen Strong.

14 team PPR (.5/1/1.5 for TE). Start 1qb 2rb 3wr/te, plus 2 flex (wr and te are grouped together)

That is a ridiculous haul for Kelce.

12 Team PPR ( no special pts for TE ) I am Team A.

Team A trades DeSean Jackson, Pick 3.09 and 2016 1st Rd Pick

Team B trades 1.12 & Delanie Walker

Team A Roster/Picks - Post Trade

QB - Andrew Luck

RB - LeVeon Bell/Giovani Bernard/Jeremy Hill/Joseph Randle/Knile Davis/Robert Turbin

WR - TY Hilton/Alshon Jeffery/Jordan Matthews/Davonte Adams/Donte Moncrief/Duron Carter/Percy Harvin

TE - DeWayne Allen/Delanie Walker

2015 Picks - 1.12 - 2.1 - 2.11 - 3.6

2016 Picks - 2nd Rd & 3rd Rd

Team B Roster/Picks - Post Trade

QB - Blake Bortles/RG 3

RB - Carlos Hyde/Andre Williams/Chris Ivory/Christine Michael/Branden Oliver/Khiry Robinson/Jonas Grey

WR - DeSean Jackson/Allen Robinson/Torrey Smith/Jeff Janis/Rueben Randle/Paul Richardson

TE - Jace Amaro

2015 Picks - 1.4 - 1.5 - 2.5 - 2.10 - 3.1

2016 Picks - 1st Rd Pick ( Own team ) - 1st Rd Pick ( Team A ) 2nd Rd & 3rd Rd

10 Team PPR Superflex

Same league

Gave: Mallett/2016 3rd (likely 1-6)

Received: Olsen

QB - Andrew Luck

RB - LeVeon Bell/Giovani Bernard/Jeremy Hill/Joseph Randle/Knile Davis/Robert Turbin

WR - TY Hilton/Alshon Jeffery/Jordan Matthews/Davonte Adams/Donte Moncrief/Duron Carter/Percy Harvin

QB - Blake Bortles/RG 3

RB - Carlos Hyde/Andre Williams/Chris Ivory/Christine Michael/Branden Oliver/Khiry Robinson/Jonas Grey

WR - DeSean Jackson/Allen Robinson/Torrey Smith/Jeff Janis/Rueben Randle/Paul Richardson

TE - Jace Amaro

I don't like this for you, honestly. The worst that that 2016 1st could be is 1.12, yeah? So unless this is during the draft and a nice rookie fell to 1.12, you're not getting much there. Then DJax and pick 3.09 for Walker? No good.

12 tm superflex limited devy (12 devy owned)

gave: Jmatt Hackenburg Funchess

Received: R Cobb

then

Gave: Cobb

Received: D Parker, high 2016 1st, C latimer

Gianluca said:

QB - Andrew Luck

QB - Blake Bortles/RG 3

TE - Jace Amaro

Thats like paying to get rid of DJax...I hate the guy but I wouldn't make that move to dump him

CR69 said:
10 Team PPR Superflex

Same league

Gave: Mallett/2016 3rd (likely 1-6)

Received: Olsen
Olsen

Bazinga! said:
12t ppr qb rbrb wrwrwr te flex

Team A traded J Hill TE Saints

Team B traded C Johnson WR Vikings
Johnson

jwb said:

Kelce.

12 team ppr.

Traded Alfred morris

Shane vereen

2016 first round

For

Lat murray

Jarvis landry
I will take what you gave
Yeah, gave up a little too much. Morris will be an RB2, Vereen a low end RB2 or strong RB3. Those two together are worth a bit more than Murray, imo. I wouldn't give more than a very late 1st for Landry, so altogether I think it's at least a small overpay, and that's assuming it'll be a late 2016 1st.

Gianluca said:

QB - Andrew Luck

QB - Blake Bortles/RG 3

TE - Jace Amaro

Thats like paying to get rid of DJax...I hate the guy but I wouldn't make that move to dump him
Interesting view. Way it played out in my mind was DJax for Delanie. I needed a TE and WR Corp is strong w/ TY/Alshon/Devonte/JMatthews etc. To get back into Rd 1 I had to give up my 2016 which hopefully will be at the very end of the Rd and 3.09 this year which is the 33rd out of 36 picks in the draft. A gamble but one I was comfortable making. Thanks for the insight though.

P.S. DJax is a hard player to trade at least in my league. I couldn't believe how no one wanted him when I was trying to gauge interest in owners.

Qb/2rb/3wr/te/flex. Ppr scoring

Team A gave up Spiller, C.J. NOS RB;Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR;Thomas, Julius JAC TE; Year 2016 Round 3 Draft Pick

Team B gave up Yeldon, T.J. JAC RB;Funchess, Devin CAR WR;Perriman, Breshad BAL WR;Hill, Josh NOS TE; Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, 3 year contracts, no salary.

Gave: Melvin Gordon, Sammy Watkins

Got: Julio

Qb/2rb/3wr/te/flex. Ppr scoring

Team A gave up Spiller, C.J. NOS RB;Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR;Thomas, Julius JAC TE; Year 2016 Round 3 Draft Pick

Team B gave up Yeldon, T.J. JAC RB;Funchess, Devin CAR WR;Perriman, Breshad BAL WR;Hill, Josh NOS TE; Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick
Alshon/Spiller/JT

Users who are viewing this thread