What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2017 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles* - Parade of Champions Down Broad Street! (1 Viewer)

On my perch at broad and Wolf at Methodist Hospital LOL!
Nice man! I was probably just below you we were hanging out right next to the 7-11! :pickle:  

Jason Kelce running around on the street in a mummers costume. Jalen Mills ran by hi fiving everyone, along with the RBs. So awesome they were on the street celebrating with us. :thumbup:  

Last edited by a moderator:
Major props to Jeff Lurie for inviting all these former Eagle players to the party. He "gets" Philadelphia.

I got chills hearing that Celek called Carmichael because he wanted to wear his jersey and couldn't find one. Harold left him one in his unlocked car.

I love this city and ALL of its teams!

The way I’d start the speeches.

The team at the top of the art museum and then “Gonna Fly Now” blares over the loud speakers and Stallone appears at the bottom , runs up the steps with the Lombardi, hands it to Lurie and says Yo, Philly they did it!

This is quite a day for Carson Wentz.---

WASHINGTON — Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz will be the keynote speaker at the National Prayer Breakfast dinner Thursday, Feb. 8.North Dakota Rep. Kevin Cramer made the announcement in an interview on KXJB-TV. Wentz, the former North Dakota State University star, will replace Vice President Mike Pence, who will be in Pyeongchang, South Korea, for the Olympic opening ceremonies
https://www.wdaz.com/news/nation/4399699-carson-wentz-replace-vp-pence-keynote-speaker-national-prayer-breakfast-dinner

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/961688471172780032?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bleedinggreennation.com%2F2018%2F2%2F8%2F16992456%2Fjason-kelce-super-bowl-parade-rant-most-epic-speech-all-time-####-michael-lombardi-philadelphia-nfl

Sludge said:
Sportsnet was live.

Chris Long talking about his fur coat - "Its fake, don't throw blood on me. No animals were hurt"

This team is just awesome. My favorite team in ALL of Philly sports!
When Long said "we are the center of the football universe", it felt like he was going to say "we are the center of the f****ing universe", just the way the f hung for a second.

I’m 45 years old and not ashamed to say I teared up watching all the stuff from the art museum on tv. What a day. Super Bowl Champions. Forever!!! 

Now I need my Stanley cup and my life will be complete! 
49 dude. Same. Been a fan since I was 5. The win over the cowboys in '81 was the day after my 12th birthday. That was the best moment--especially Montgomery's TD--of my fan life until that Minnesota win and then of course super bowl 52. And I ####### cried when the Hail Mary hit the ground while hugging my 6 year old. And I've teared up a few times since. I've used a joke for about 10 years now that the day we win, the eagle fan would be the sport fan equivalent of Andy Dufresne coming out of that sewar pipe to feeedom. And it's 100% true!! It was all worth it my brothers and sisters!!!!

Per Schefty:

Vikings are hiring former Eagles’ QB coach John DeFilippo as their OC, per source.

Super Bowl brain drain underway in Philadelphia.

JuniorNB said:
Dude, we're in here celebrating. Stop your whining. You were no where to be found the years that Foles was struggling and couldn't even hold on to a starting job in this league. Now you want to come back and act like you're a genius? Get lost. 

Go Eagles!  Wish I could be at the parade with some of you guys.  I bet it's a blast.  :thumbup:
Nowhere is one word.

Lies. I was here mentioning how much of a disgrace Jeff Fisher was before it was cool to say. You and your but buddy sound just as dumb there too. Try the search feature. 

The genius part isn’t an act. Nick Foles, like I said he could, won us our first Super Bowl!

**back to ignore you boys go**

PHILLY! PHILLY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Per Schefty:

Vikings are hiring former Eagles’ QB coach John DeFilippo as their OC, per source.

Super Bowl brain drain underway in Philadelphia.
I think he would have gotten a HC job sooner rather then later.  Really hope we don't lose Reich too though - it's a little odd that he didn't wait to see if he would get the OC job here if Reich leaves though.  Unless a)he wanted to move on, or b) MIN made him make a decision right away

The fact that DeFilippo signed with Minny before Reich interviewed in Indy means they may be losing both.

It was thought that if Reich was first to go that DeFilippo could be retained and promoted to OC.

Users who are viewing this thread