What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2018 Cakeleeg Thread - 28th round is "touch and go" (1 Viewer)

This can't be that big a deal can it? We can make it work unless people are all huffitty puffitty.
Have you been involved in a draft here?  Even though no one wants to start early, people go ape #### when someone takes more than an hour.

Not drafting in 9 days. See you guys in March. 
I'm warning you right now, I'm not drafting during weekdays.  Who do you think actually makes these things run as smoothly as they do?  That would be me, texting everyone when they're up.  No more of that.  This will take 6 weeks easily.  

shuke said:
I'm warning you right now, I'm not drafting during weekdays.  Who do you think actually makes these things run as smoothly as they do?  That would be me, texting everyone when they're up.  No more of that.  This will take 6 weeks easily.  
We’ve been doing this for almost two awful decades. It’s never taken 6 weeks. Be done in 3. 

We’ve been doing this for almost two awful decades. It’s never taken 6 weeks. Be done in 3. 
its been 2 decades?  jeez, for me, the draft is like how my ancestors must've felt trudging to the chamber.  you know the inevitable is coming, but you're just praying for a different outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread