What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2019 Chargers Thread **** (1 Viewer)

IMO if Tua is there at #6, the Chargers should take him. If not, I think they should draft their highest graded LT.

If they don't get a LT at #6, I think Telesco should closely monitor the top LTs and be prepared to trade up into the late first round to take one if necessary.
Can the Chargers afford Trent Williams? Or for cheaper/shorter Jason Peters?

I agree Tua should be priority #1. OT is certainly an option, though if they are really going with Tyrod, I do wonder if Okudah or Simmons might make more sense, just to make the defense even stronger. All roads run through KC, and having the best possible coverage may help more than an OT would. 

Can the Chargers afford Trent Williams? Or for cheaper/shorter Jason Peters?

I agree Tua should be priority #1. OT is certainly an option, though if they are really going with Tyrod, I do wonder if Okudah or Simmons might make more sense, just to make the defense even stronger. All roads run through KC, and having the best possible coverage may help more than an OT would. 
Agree Okudah would be a good choice, but I don't think he will be available at #6.

Williams doesn't seem desirable IMO. I do think Peters is a 1 year option if they don't draft LT, but how many other teams are thinking that? No guarantees they can get him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread