What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2020 Philadelphia Eagles Thread* Humanity will never recover from the most horrible event to happen in the last 100 years: Doug Pederson pla (3 Viewers)

What a ####### nightmare.  This has to be the worst case scenario for us.  Why not give up a 3rd to move up a few spots? 

So the best player and best WR wind up in the division. Howie's job likely comes down to this decision. Perhaps an overreaction but that 3rd rounder better do something.

So the best player and best WR wind up in the division. Howie's job likely comes down to this decision. Perhaps an overreaction but that 3rd rounder better do something.
so....how do we know a third rounder would have gotten it done?

LOT of assuming going on in here, much of it bad

I laugh when anyone mentioned broken tackles for anyone who plays offensive skill position in the Big12. The Defenses are terrible.The tackling is absolutely atrocious and doesn't even look like these guys try playing defenses. 

so....how do we know a third rounder would have gotten it done?

LOT of assuming going on in here, much of it bad
I mean we don't. So guess we'll never know. But you came into this draft with a huge need. I should say, whoever they end up getting, better not be a flub. Based on our past record with drafting WRs, I think you pay up for the sure thing. Hey, maybe they didn't think either of them were the sure thing but it just reeks of Howie thinking he is smarter than everyone else. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Entirely possible they had Jefferson and Lamb pretty close and not worth trading up for one over the other.  We shall see.

Yeah I feel Lamb is gonna be one of the bigger busts in this draft. 
Hey, I hope you're right. The decision will likely be magnified since we'll see him twice a year. WRs are already a crap shoot. I just don't trust this team with evaluating WR talent. Even Jeudy seemed within reach if you thought that highly of him. I just don't want to end up with the last one available or worse, a 2nd round talent because we waited. 

Users who are viewing this thread