What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2023 OFFENSE/DEFENSE CONTEST PLAYOFF EDITION*** WEEK 2 (1 Viewer)

Deamon

Footballguy
pip's invitation: +24
Utter Chaos: +17
nysfl2: +17
Chaka: +17
bro1ncos: +14
Genester: +14
Rubi +14
jabarony: +13
Dr. Octopus: +13
J Rod: +11
Galileo: +10
Bearsfan4life: +10
OZ: +10
IHeartFF: +7
Davidwb: +7
TheGeneral: +7
Neil Beaufort Zod: +3
Quizguy: +3
riffraff: +1
Deamon: +1
Gally: -1
Ardbeg4ever: -7

The Late Bird Gets The Worm.

Last minute Double Dallas picks turn out to be great scores.

Pips with a massive week. Overall a pretty good week for everyone with only 2 teams putting up negative scores.

Those who did the lame double for the same team, ended up getting bitten as Buffalo didn't win by much. Get more creative this week! :P

Remember, you don't have to save a team for the Super Bowl as it resets for that game.

Link to W1

USED:
Offense: Jags
Defense: Bengals

WEEK 2:

Offense: Kansas City Chiefs
Defense: Philadelphia Eagles

Used O: BUF
Used D: CIN

O: KC
D: PHI

ETA: @Deamon looking forward to next week going to change my picks.

O: JAC
D: BUF

Last edited:
Are you sad that I went against Dallas @Deamon or sad that I went with San Francisco? Given my terrible track record with my picks I figure both options are possible ;)

-QG

Are you sad that I went against Dallas @Deamon or sad that I went with San Francisco? Given my terrible track record with my picks I figure both options are possible ;)

-QG
Sad that a well respected genius like yourself took the easy way out by just taking the same team that you think will win the game :P

But no, would never be mad at anyone going against Dallas :P

-QG
Sad that a well respected genius like yourself took the easy way out by just taking the same team that you think will win the game :P

But no, would never be mad at anyone going against Dallas :P

The easy way out worked well for me in week one :bag:

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread