What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother 18 Thread*** No Spoilers (1 Viewer)

The final speeches are just for tv. The votes are locked in before hand. These shows are rigged.  I would like to see how much riggage goes on in Survivor. Wouldn't be surprised if James was told Nicole had 5 votes and to vote for Paul for some drama.
Sweet. No idea why you watch or post in here. Its clear you hate the show(s). 

As long as production keeps getting involved with the outcome it will always suck. It was pretty clear from the beginning they wanted a Nicole win.
Just saw a little blurb that they are voting now to send either Jason or Jozea into the new online season starting next week already. :wall:

Sweet. No idea why you watch or post in here. Its clear you hate the show(s). 
I hate seasons where they bring in returning players with new players. Let new players play. If you want returning players then make it all people who where players during their seasons. I am actually looking forward towards survivor 34 as there are returning winners along with other strong players in the game.

Just saw a little blurb that they are voting now to send either Jason or Jozea into the new online season starting next week already. :wall:
Yeah, the whole, BB "Over the Top" title has me interested.  Could be really good or really bad...but it will be over the top.

I hate seasons where they bring in returning players with new players. Let new players play. If you want returning players then make it all people who where players during their seasons. I am actually looking forward towards survivor 34 as there are returning winners along with other strong players in the game.
Agreed. 

What they need to do is always cast new for the summer and have a winter All Star type show every other year.  They are even at a point now where they could possibly get all BB winners in one house for a HOF season maybe with some different prize structure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the whole, BB "Over the Top" title has me interested.  Could be really good or really bad...but it will be over the top.
why not just watch that Sly Stallone arm wrestling classic?  That was the original Over the Top.

What they need to do is always cast new for the summer and have a winter All Star type show every other year.  They are even at a point now where they could possibly get all BB winners in one house for a HOF season maybe with some different prize structure.
If the internet  thing works out, they could probably do 2 a year. No way they put a show on 3 days a week anytime other than the summer....unless its a huge show. 

If the internet  thing works out, they could probably do 2 a year. No way they put a show on 3 days a week anytime other than the summer....unless its a huge show. 
Well yes, we think CBS has a bunch of garbage shows but they obviously don't think that way.  I'd say they could easily allocate 2 hours a week on TV over some time period that doesn't interfere with BB Summer and Survivor.  Maybe BB isn't one of their biggest shows, I have no idea.

I'm sure alot of people will pay for the internet thing, but I won't even though it's not that pricey.

I would rather see the jury system changed to be honest.Instead of letting players that have been evicted from this year they should use all-time best players from the past to judge them if they want the best player to actually win.Nothing worse than a bitter jury who can't see straight no matter what the facts are.Case and point to the Derrick season where he had what many considered a perfect game and yet still had 2 votes against him(Donny and Jocasta).It also would help for them to get away casting people only looking to get famous or promote themselves,let the game make them famous instead.

As far as the online game goes my hope is it can't really get much worse.Watching the feeds I just got the feeling that most of this years players were just there to either get in a showmance or enjoy a vacation.Fill the house with gamers for the love of god,it can't be that bad.

Maybe it's an all gay cast. Instead of have and have nots, you have tops and bottoms, with the HOH being OVER THE TOP.

No only the players who were playing should vote. It's your responsibility to make sure you don't have a bitter jury. 

tom22406 said:
I would rather see the jury system changed to be honest.Instead of letting players that have been evicted from this year they should use all-time best players from the past to judge them if they want the best player to actually win.
That is a really great idea.

Part of what makes you the "best player" is figuring out which votes you have and who to send to jury.  

That is a really great idea.
Then why have a jury at all then? Just give them points for comp wins and reward the one with the most points.  Half or more of these games are the social part. There was no need for Paul to treat Natalie like #### her final week, he did it because he didn't like her. It was his choice to throw away a vote it ended up costing him in the end. 

I was just as surprised when Paul announced he was keeping Nicole, as I was when Julie announced Nicole won.  Paul is a moron for that decision.

I think keeping James is still a loss

James: Nicole, Corey, Paulie, Z, Nat

Paul: Victor, Bridgette

Most likely Meech is for James too and maybe even Da. 

I thought Da' was a surprise but I also thought James voting for Paul was a surprise. 

For Paul to win he'd have to sway the Paulie/Z couple.  He might've had a better chance without Corey pushing Paulie for Nicole, but it's hard to see those 2 as Paul votes. 

I was just as surprised when Paul announced he was keeping Nicole, as I was when Julie announced Nicole won.  Paul is a moron for that decision.
He would have beat James by a vote of 8 to 1 according to to the members of the jury.

Then why have a jury at all then? Just give them points for comp wins and reward the one with the most points.  
I was kind of looking at it from a Supreme Court angle.  Someone that could watch live feeds and lay judgement on all aspects of how they played the game.

I was kind of looking at it from a Supreme Court angle.  Someone that could watch live feeds and lay judgement on all aspects of how they played the game.
But how do you judge the social game from the outside and not being personally involved.  I get people don't like bitter players, but it's the players responsibility to not make them bitter as you vote them out. Paul went out of his way to #### on Natalie her last week. He was gleeful about it. I'm glad it ended up costing him 450k. 

I would rather see the jury system changed to be honest.Instead of letting players that have been evicted from this year they should use all-time best players from the past to judge them if they want the best player to actually win.Nothing worse than a bitter jury who can't see straight no matter what the facts are.
I disagree, the added social component is what makes the game especially challenging and requires true master skills to successfully navigate start to finish.

Failing to give equal attention to the personal interaction side of things leads to a result like Nicole winning over Paul.

I disagree, the added social component is what makes the game especially challenging and requires true master skills to successfully navigate start to finish.

Failing to give equal attention to the personal interaction side of things leads to a result like Nicole winning over Paul.
That's what Derrick did. His "let death take you" talk to the players getting voted out was top notch. He was in total control 99% of the game. 

Users who are viewing this thread