What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother 18 Thread*** No Spoilers (2 Viewers)

Happy to see Paulie gone. His exit interview was B.S. He actually claimed that his getting emotional and acting like a crybaby was intentional to get sympathy votes?

And what's with the new twist? First five guests in the jury house have a chance to battle to get back in to the game? Hate to say it but I like Paulie's chances against the jury house so far.

No Paulie isn't the worst person to play. But I've never witnessed anyone throw a fit over being put on the block like Paulie did the other night, it was pathetic. 
Devin Shepard from S16 was pretty brutal.  He had made deals with everyone in the house, so he was shocked when he was up there.  Bomb Squad!

Happy to see Paulie gone. His exit interview was B.S. He actually claimed that his getting emotional and acting like a crybaby was intentional to get sympathy votes?

And what's with the new twist? First five guests in the jury house have a chance to battle to get back in to the game? Hate to say it but I like Paulie's chances against the jury house so far.
I thought for sure that Paulie would have won the Round Trip ticket, so for a moment had faith that this season isn't rigged. However, the new twist makes me wonder once again.  

I was surprised Paulie was cheered on his exit last night.  I thought the crowd was typically quick to Boo the HG when they were acting like that. 

I was surprised Paulie was cheered on his exit last night.  I thought the crowd was typically quick to Boo the HG when they were acting like that. 
Crowds don't usually boo. There have also been times where the crowds are full of cbs employees so they won't boo. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Crowds don't usually boo. There have also been times where the crowds are full of cbs employees so they won't boo. 
I didn't meant to suggest they usually boo, but they Boo'ed Christine for being married and all over Cody and Aaryan for making some racist remarks....I just didn't think Paulie would get that cheery of a reception. 

They didn't give him the editing he deserved and he feel from king to out in a short amount of time. Not enough time to generate the hate. Just my guess.

My guess is he got a nice edit because of Cody.  If Paulie had no ties to the game, it might have been different.  Who knows with the way the producers do what they want.  He's also not as much of a villain in the grand scheme of things.  

I don't think Paulie was a real villain. The guy never really intentionally hurt people. He was just an ego maniac goofball. 

Did anyone notice that uncomfortably long embrace between Corey and Paulie when the jurors came back? Paulie and Corey make a cuter couple than Corey and Nicole.

It was great to see the girls hammer on Paulie when he got to the jury house.

Did anyone notice that uncomfortably long embrace between Corey and Paulie when the jurors came back? Paulie and Corey make a cuter couple than Corey and Nicole.

It was great to see the girls hammer on Paulie when he got to the jury house.
I was waiting on them to kiss to be honest,a true bromance for sure.Paulie came off for what he is in the jury house,a giant doosh.

tom22406 said:
Paulie came off for what he is in the jury house,a giant doosh.
He's another in a LONG line of people that have played this game that if things are going well for them they are the best people in the world to be around.  But when crap goes sideways they become insufferable.

That plan of Victor and Paul's to make James believe Paul was working with Corey and Nicole seemed ridiculous at first, but then I was like OMG this might work!  It looked like James was still deciding up to the final second to make his choice. 

Paul the beard hasn't played a perfect game by any means.  He had a couple of really tough weeks in the middle in particular when his head was getting a little big, but overall he's played a phenomenal game.  Hope he makes it to the end, and hope he wins.

Bobcat10 said:
Buncha catty #####es if you ask me.
no doubt, that was the most bitter jury house I can remember. yes Paulie can be a dbag but he is not even close to some past guests as far as being a jerk. They were just feeding off each other

So who does everyone want to win HOH and who to come back from jury?  I would like to see Bridgette return and either her or James win HOH

So who does everyone want to win HOH and who to come back from jury?  I would like to see Bridgette return and either her or James win HOH
I don't see any of the chicks winning that comp, it will be paulie or vic is my guess. Hopefully not paulie for the simple fact he wore those shorts.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqwDp6wUAAAr5-C.jpg

It almost seems like he lost a bet or made a deal with the girls.  If he wore the stupid shorts with the ridiculous hair they would stop triple teaming him.
I'm sure he had a good idea of what this endurance comp would be...they do it around this time every season. There is always an element of moisture and crap thrown at them throughout. Maybe he figured the long sleeves help soak up a little from getting his hands as wet and slippery, and the less fabric on legs ends up being less weight on lower half after wet for him to keep on that little platform. 

I'm not sure how many chances Vic needs but so happy it wasn't Paulie that went back in.  I'm not sure what the end result will be on who gets kicked out this week but right now Nicole and Corey can play right in the middle of the other two sides, especially if they just get rid of Michelle this week.  I can't wait to see Corey use his $5k bribe though to "make someone do something really funny".  What a tool.

Hu-Tang Clan said:
I'm not sure how many chances Vic needs but so happy it wasn't Paulie that went back in.  I'm not sure what the end result will be on who gets kicked out this week but right now Nicole and Corey can play right in the middle of the other two sides, especially if they just get rid of Michelle this week.  I can't wait to see Corey use his $5k bribe though to "make someone do something really funny".  What a tool.
Can't believe both Nicole and Corey are still in this. Both of them are soooo bad at this game. And I'm not sure how they are even considering a final four with Vic and Paul over Natalie and James. They really have to ask themselves who they have a better chance to beat in competitions. They don't have a chance against Vic and Paul. Natalie and James at least they have a chance.

Can't believe both Nicole and Corey are still in this. Both of them are soooo bad at this game. And I'm not sure how they are even considering a final four with Vic and Paul over Natalie and James. They really have to ask themselves who they have a better chance to beat in competitions. They don't have a chance against Vic and Paul. Natalie and James at least they have a chance.
They are just playing the middle. Last week they had a final 4 deal with James and Natalie and still do. Nicole has played the last 2 weeks very well. While James as played terrible. Telling Paul, Natalie wanted to keep Victor over Cory in front of Cory, blew him and Natalie up with Nicole. 

Exactly what I told my wife the other night. They are horrible and why she even got a second chance is beyond me. She was horrible her first time as well.

Sitting pretty right now, imo.  I think Michelle was a big enough threat to Nicole that she had to make that decision, regardless of what happened the week prior.  Now they can win the HOH again, or have inroads to be safe with whoever else wins on either side of the house.  Still, Nicole and Corey are generally not very good at this game, so they'll probably mess it up and be the next 2 out.

Sitting pretty right now, imo.  I think Michelle was a big enough threat to Nicole that she had to make that decision, regardless of what happened the week prior.  Now they can win the HOH again, or have inroads to be safe with whoever else wins on either side of the house.  Still, Nicole and Corey are generally not very good at this game, so they'll probably mess it up and be the next 2 out.
Everybody keeps saying this - I don't think they are necessarily rocket surgeons but they seem to be doing just fine.  I think getting rid of Michelle was the obvious move if it was her or Paul.  I think they could have gone all in and pulled Paul down and put James up and voted him out but this gives them some wiggle room.  What good would it have done to vote Vic or Paul out and basically have everybody in the house after them next week.  Now they have Paul/Vic on their side.  I think they did fine.  Even the $5k worked out for them, although I think it he would have given it to James to throw the HOH competition it would have been huge - 3 against 1 with the one being Natalie is good odds.

How does giving Victor $5K to vote out Michelle qualify as a bribe? So stupid. 
how is it not a bribe?  And, I think it ended up being smart, although like I said just now, getting James to throw the HOH may have been the best idea.  However, if they truly were worried about Vic backstabbing Paul then they not only made sure he didn't but they also forced Vic to align with them.  I don't think they are necessarily that smart but that move makes a lot of sense to me.

Because Vic was voting Michelle anyway. Bribing someone to sit out a comp would have been a better stipulation. BB didn't really think that one through. 

How about the upcoming season thats online only?   Starts pretty much when this season ends. 

I've always wondered why Survivor or Amazing Race is pretty much on CBS year round, but BB only has the summer.  I think that's why I like BB though, you go all in for the summer....don't have to worry about getting burned out.  

But I'm in for this online season.   

Yeah Corey and Nicole are doing fine, they are still in the game. That's why I said in general. Corey's said and done some dumb stuff. Nicole is about as readable as you can get when the pressure is on. They aren't very good at comps but have done well when it's been big for them.

I think Victor would have been the target if Nicole voted out Paul.  However,  seeing how Victor just won HOH she may have gotten lucky with her decision to vote out Michelle.

Nicole messed up her chance to take out Paul...
If they take out Paul, then Vic/Michelle are both definitely after Nic/Corey, with James/Nat being able to say "hey it's what the house wants" if they win.

The next HOH comp would have essentially been Corey vs. the house, with the house putting up Nicole/Corey if they win.  At least now they have a chance that Paul/Vic see James as a bigger threat.

If they take out Paul, then Vic/Michelle are both definitely after Nic/Corey, with James/Nat being able to say "hey it's what the house wants" if they win.

The next HOH comp would have essentially been Corey vs. the house, with the house putting up Nicole/Corey if they win.  At least now they have a chance that Paul/Vic see James as a bigger threat.
Victor would be the target this week IMO

Yeah Corey and Nicole are doing fine, they are still in the game. That's why I said in general. Corey's said and done some dumb stuff. Nicole is about as readable as you can get when the pressure is on. They aren't very good at comps but have done well when it's been big for them.
Yeah they're doing fine if they are playing for 3rd and 4th, IMHO. It would be a big upset if they beat either Paul or Vic in a competition. They would be underdogs against James as well. They're best bet would have been a final 4 with James and Natalie. They'd have a chance against them in competitions. And by voting out Michelle they've now alienated James and Natalie. No way James or Natalie trusts them now. You've got 3 couples now and IMO I'd rank them Paul/Vic, James and Natalie, then Corey and Nicole. As individual players I'd rank them Paul/Vic (tough to chose between them), James, Nicole, Corey and then Natalie.

Because Vic was voting Michelle anyway. Bribing someone to sit out a comp would have been a better stipulation. BB didn't really think that one through. 
There was nothing from preventing him from changing his mind - this ensured it happened.

Yeah they're doing fine if they are playing for 3rd and 4th, IMHO. It would be a big upset if they beat either Paul or Vic in a competition. They would be underdogs against James as well. They're best bet would have been a final 4 with James and Natalie. They'd have a chance against them in competitions. And by voting out Michelle they've now alienated James and Natalie. No way James or Natalie trusts them now. You've got 3 couples now and IMO I'd rank them Paul/Vic, James and Natalie, then Corey and Nicole. As individual players I'd rank them Paul/Vic (tough to chose between them), James, Nicole, Corey and then Natalie.
I think Nicole has been HOH twice - she just won an endurance comp and Corey is pretty strong - the idea that Paul and Vic are huge favorites over them is overblown - and now they have them on their side to get to final 4.  I would have done exactly what they did this week except they should have taken James up on throwing the HOH comp.

Natalie sure revealed an ugly side of her tonight. I like James. I think he's a real good guy. A bit of advice to him. GET OUT!!! This is a big warning sign of what a relationship with her will be like.

James and Nicole do have a preshow F2 deal. James has been giving Natalie terrible advice based on that deal.

Users who are viewing this thread