What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother 18 Thread*** No Spoilers (2 Viewers)

I don't remember this from the show. IIRC the returning "vets" had a final 4 but that was it. I could be wrong.
It's probably spoiler material but what they show isn't always the truth. This time I just feel they went to far with only showing a small part and one side. It kinda was brought up on the show by Natalie tonight. James just lied to her about it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably spoiler material but what they show isn't always the truth. This time I just feel they went to far with only showing a small part and one side. It kinda was brought up on the show by Natalie tonight. James just lied to her about it. 
Thanks. I didn't get the sense at the time that Nicole and James had a final 2 and that played into his decisions.

Natalie sure revealed an ugly side of her tonight. I like James. I think he's a real good guy. A bit of advice to him. Bang her a couple times, then GET OUT!!! This is a big warning sign of what a relationship with her will be like.

Nice move by Corey and Nicole but I'm surprised they actually did it.  I think James makes it to final 2 now.
Somebody actually made a bold move instead of just saying they want to make a bold move.  Except at this point in the game it is no longer a bold move as I don't think anyone can win a final 2 vote against either Paul or Victor.

Not sure how I rank Cory, Nicole, and James below Paul and Victor for odds of winning final 2 vote.

Nice move by Corey and Nicole but I'm surprised they actually did it.  I think James makes it to final 2 now.
What move?  Nominating Victor/Paul?  If so, it was the only move they have - no brainer.

ETA - I haven't watched so my post is not a spoiler (if that's even possible) but rather a guess

What move?  Nominating Victor/Paul?  If so, it was the only move they have - no brainer.

ETA - I haven't watched so my post is not a spoiler (if that's even possible) but rather a guess
That was the move I was referring to.  They did talk about just putting up James and one of the other two and then Nicole was feeling bad about actually putting up the other two so the fact they actually did it was nice.

That was the move I was referring to.  They did talk about just putting up James and one of the other two and then Nicole was feeling bad about actually putting up the other two so the fact they actually did it was nice.
I think we discussed it in the spoiler thread - if they put up James and one of the other two then they run the risk of the the one not nominated winning the veto and using it - which would force Corey to nominate Nicole.  If you put the two of them up then you can just put James up as the replacement if one wins POV - if James wins POV in that scenario it seems unlikely he would use it.  

I think we discussed it in the spoiler thread - if they put up James and one of the other two then they run the risk of the the one not nominated winning the veto and using it - which would force Corey to nominate Nicole.  If you put the two of them up then you can just put James up as the replacement if one wins POV - if James wins POV in that scenario it seems unlikely he would use it.  
Oh I know that scenario, I'm just surprised they actually made the right move based on how they were talking about it.

This season is almost over and the thread is starting to die out.  I was happy to see Paul win last night, should be able to take out one of the showmance hopefully (I assume that's his plan) although it really just all comes down to veto.  If the final 3 is down to Paul, James and one of Nicole/Corey then it will be really interesting to see how it shakes out.  Who would you want beside you in the finale to win it?  I think I would take James.  I know people like him and all but he doesn't win anything and I don't think his answers to the questions would be strong enough to sway votes.

This season is almost over and the thread is starting to die out.  I was happy to see Paul win last night, should be able to take out one of the showmance hopefully (I assume that's his plan) although it really just all comes down to veto.  If the final 3 is down to Paul, James and one of Nicole/Corey then it will be really interesting to see how it shakes out.  Who would you want beside you in the finale to win it?  I think I would take James.  I know people like him and all but he doesn't win anything and I don't think his answers to the questions would be strong enough to sway votes.
Paul beats either of the guys handily, and likely beats Nicole with a bitter jury.  It's his game to lose IMO.

I have no idea who is nominated, but it has to be Nicole/Corey if Paul has any sense.

**Side note: I was glad they used actual things that were said during the show for that last comp.  I've thought for years that production had a clip of a person saying either statement, and used it to get out a person they didn't like / keep a player they liked.  LOL at James for getting the Natalie question wrong.

Paul beats either of the guys handily, and likely beats Nicole with a bitter jury.  It's his game to lose IMO.

I have no idea who is nominated, but it has to be Nicole/Corey if Paul has any sense.

**Side note: I was glad they used actual things that were said during the show for that last comp.  I've thought for years that production had a clip of a person saying either statement, and used it to get out a person they didn't like / keep a player they liked.  LOL at James for getting the Natalie question wrong.
It doesn't really matter who he nominates, if James doesn't win the POV he is gone.  Unless Paul wins and wants Nicole or Corey gone.

If the jury was ranking the final four, I'd guess something like this: Paul, Nicole, James, Corey

I think James is sitting pretty to make it to the final 2. I don't know why either Paul or Nicole would take the other one over James.

EYLive said:
They're not good enough actors to fake that.
Paulie certainly knows what buttons to push.  

I was surprised that Julie didn't ask Derrick any questions about Paulie when he was on the show.  Seems like he'd have some insight being friends with Cody

That all looked pretty real to me.  The only thing that makes me think it might possibly be fake is the fact that Day didn't take a swing at Paulie. 

Thought Paul would beat either of them.  Nicole had a great answer for her biggest move, which probably tipped the scales on Natalie's vote 

his answers were bad.  But his final speech was pretty damn good.

he screwed up by not taking James though.

Paul must've gotten a good TV edit, cuz the jury really seemed to dislike him.
I thought his speech was great, but to not apologize for calling Meech the C-word....and when the jury called him out on it he explained that that's who he is and he wasn't going to change.  Yeah, not shocked Nicole got more votes.  I was shocked at James not voting for Nicole though.  The still doesn't make sense. 

Good for Nicole.  I liked her in 16, but never really liked her much this year.  She did play a pretty flawless game, she was deserving. 

I thought his speech was great, but to not apologize for calling Meech the C-word....and when the jury called him out on it he explained that that's who he is and he wasn't going to change.  Yeah, not shocked Nicole got more votes.  I was shocked at James not voting for Nicole though.  The still doesn't make sense. 

Good for Nicole.  I liked her in 16, but never really liked her much this year.  She did play a pretty flawless game, she was deserving. 
Why doesnt it make sense?

I was surprised too. Thought Paul would win 6-3.

Still hate that the final comp is a crap shoot. "tell me what this person may have said."  bad enough comp for a pov, but weak that decides 450,000.

Paul had terrible jury management and treated Natalie like #### her final week. Jeff from Survivor says it every year how you treat people you are sending to jury matters. 

I appreciate players that can give the win to ones who deserve it rather than going by their personal feelings. 
Sorry disagree.  The social game plays into who deserves to win. Paul's was terrible. Don't treat people like #### and then expect them to reward you for it.

Still thought Paul would win against Nicole but would have been a landslide over James.  Great comeback by Paul after being connected to "the messiah".

Seemed like a weak show overall, maybe the good players were evicted early.

Choosing between Jozea and that other guy does not make me want to watch the online version.  They always pick the same stereotypical characters.

Really glad that ####fest is over.Didn't care who won but I did get a good laugh over who did but it certainly is the cherry on top of another horrible season.Maybe the new online season will be better but I'm not holding my breath.

Really glad that ####fest is over.Didn't care who won but I did get a good laugh over who did but it certainly is the cherry on top of another horrible season.Maybe the new online season will be better but I'm not holding my breath.
The last half was better than the first. I didnt think it was terrible.  :shrug:

No chance I subscribe and watch an online version. 

As long as production keeps getting involved with the outcome it will always suck. It was pretty clear from the beginning they wanted a Nicole win.

Paul must've gotten a good TV edit, cuz the jury really seemed to dislike him.
I wasn't surprised. James had just gotten evicted by Paul, because Nicole told Paul what James had said. His emotions were running high, and he had to vote immediately after that. 

The final speeches are just for tv. The votes are locked in before hand. These shows are rigged.  I would like to see how much riggage goes on in Survivor. Wouldn't be surprised if James was told Nicole had 5 votes and to vote for Paul for some drama.

Users who are viewing this thread