What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother 18 Thread*** No Spoilers (3 Viewers)

ok damn.  i guess i wont watch then.  sigh. 
I record after dark and skim through but don't watch it all.   I also like reading the spoiler thread so to each his own.  It doesn't ruin the show for me to know who is going to win hoh, be nominated,  etc.

I thought he was from his diary room comments during the opening round table.  He made some comments on the Sunday episode also that would lead me to believe so.  
:lmao:  i thought i was the only one. it seems so obvious, but he is always hanging out with that chick

Phrases to be retired (Big Brother edition) - "don't want to get my hands dirty"  or "don't want to get blood on my hands"

Jozea has to place top 5 in my least favorite people in BB history, and he was only there like a week.  That's pretty steller work.  I see he has a chance to come back.  His return would be quite a spectacle.  

What's the read you're getting on Bronte?  Nerdy spaz with nice cans?  She kinda scares me sometimes, not sure what it is.
He was annoying and an idiot - glad he's gone.

For some reason I'm ok with Natalie's boobs but not Bronte's - something odd about hers.

Hopefully they evict Victor and his large areolas.  He's just not very good at the game and Tiff will be better in the long run.  I don't want to pop into the spoiler thread to ask, but has Vic revealed any meaning to his tattoos?

Tiffany is a little nuts, but she's a vote on their side. A little early to get rid of her IMO.

Tiffany is a little nuts, but she's a vote on their side. A little early to get rid of her IMO.
A little nuts?  She needs to tone it down or she really might be gone.  I don't think Davonne will talk them all into it, but you never know.  I'd want Tiff out of my alliance if I were Frank and them.

Davonne has done a complete 180 from last year....She's one of my favorites this year.

Sill think its Victor headed home.

I can't stand the bearded idiot.  His voice, mannerisms, attitude...

The way his eyebrows always looks like a whining dog and the way he bobbles his head with every other word.

And that "friendship" act when he was taken off the block...ridiculous.

After some internet "research" it looks like Natalie was a chearleader for the Jets in 2013.  She has definitely "upgraded" since then.  Not sure how to link on phone or I would.

I didn't hear when they first introduced the BB Roadkill twist - can you nominate yourself?  95% of the time it would probably be a dumb strategy but I could potentially see a scenario like this week where Victor (if he wasn't stupid) would nominate himself so he could play the Veto competition.  Or maybe you do it to make it look like someone is out to get you? Again, probably not something you want to do but was curious if they allowed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little nuts?  She needs to tone it down or she really might be gone.  I don't think Davonne will talk them all into it, but you never know.  I'd want Tiff out of my alliance if I were Frank and them.

Davonne has done a complete 180 from last year....She's one of my favorites this year.

Sill think its Victor headed home.
My prediction is Vic goes home. The rest of the talk about Tiff is just CBS and their weekly trying to keep the drama/suspense. They do it every week.

I can't stand the bearded idiot.  His voice, mannerisms, attitude...

The way his eyebrows always looks like a whining dog and the way he bobbles his head with every other word.

And that "friendship" act when he was taken off the block...ridiculous.
Without a win in the next HoH he's a dead man walking. You gotta admit though that he's been spot on this week. Too bad for Vic he was too dumb to listen.

Paulie and his stupid hand gestures are annoying as ####.  No one cares what your last name is.

I don't like these dumb random challenges. There's virtually no skill involved in that tennis game.

Paul is starting to win me over now.  His diary sessions are pretty funny.  His goodbye message to Vic was hilarious. 

Will be an interesting week.  Bridgette is clearly aligned with the girls, but shes doing her best to play both sides of the house.  Not sure who she goes after...she has options. 

Paul is starting to win me over now.  His diary sessions are pretty funny.  His goodbye message to Vic was hilarious. 

Will be an interesting week.  Bridgette is clearly aligned with the girls, but shes doing her best to play both sides of the house.  Not sure who she goes after...she has options. 
I also hated Paul at first, but now I like it better that he's in the house and hope he stays. Clearly he's not as naive as Victor or Jozey.

I can't figure out if Bridgette has brains of adult but personality of a kid; or if she's just a really simple person.

Bridgette might have a really tough week ahead of her. 

8 pack seems to be over.  Looks like there could be 3 or 4 pretty decent alliances right now. 

Bridgette might have a really tough week ahead of her. 

8 pack seems to be over.  Looks like there could be 3 or 4 pretty decent alliances right now. 
8 pack is still solid. CBS footage is overblown to create drama. The vote to evict Vic proves they are as solid as ever.

8 pack is still solid. CBS footage is overblown to create drama. The vote to evict Vic proves they are as solid as ever.
Still think there will be tension soon between Day, Tiff and Curly.  With 3 going up for the foreseeable future, and the roadkill twist, there's going to be chances to pick someone off.  It was too soon this week. 

I didn't hear when they first introduced the BB Roadkill twist - can you nominate yourself?  95% of the time it would probably be a dumb strategy but I could potentially see a scenario like this week where Victor (if he wasn't stupid) would nominate himself so he could play the Veto competition.  Or maybe you do it to make it look like someone is out to get you? Again, probably not something you want to do but was curious if they allowed it.
Interesting imo.

Still think there will be tension soon between Day, Tiff and Curly.  With 3 going up for the foreseeable future, and the roadkill twist, there's going to be chances to pick someone off.  It was too soon this week. 
Yeah, I've watched the feeds the past 2 years and haven't this year.  Might start keeping up with it on twitter just to see what really is happening. 

Our Satellite went out last night right at the end...Bronte won?  Did she nominate someone or has that happened yet?

Yeah, I've watched the feeds the past 2 years and haven't this year.  Might start keeping up with it on twitter just to see what really is happening. 

Our Satellite went out last night right at the end...Bronte won?  Did she nominate someone or has that happened yet?
Frank won Roadkill again.  Put up Bronte.  So it's Paul, Tiff and Bronte on the block.

Paulie is one sexy guy.  :wub:

Tiff or Da'Vonne is headed home next week.
Man . . . really hard to say this week. This really opens the game up though. Before it was Frank pulling all the strings. Tiff or Da'Vonne are definitely possibilities. But Day is gonna want to keep Tiff to help oust Frank. Nicole could be in trouble if Frank gets word that she was in on the vote. The conversation at the end hinted that he had his suspicions. Smart move is to nominate both Day and Tiff. Gaurantees at least one remains on the block. Roadkill competition seems really big this week all of a sudden. The Roadkill nominee will be the person in trouble IMO.

So what happens now?  They kept Tiff in to go after Frank and now that Frank can't be nominated it looks like Tiff may turn the tables and go after Da'Vonne and the rest too.  Could be an interesting week.

Not only is Michelle never even considered to be put up on the block, but she's bland enough to avoid any screen time.  MVP of the season so far.

Not only is Michelle never even considered to be put up on the block, but she's bland enough to avoid any screen time.  MVP of the season so far.
Well her team has been HOH the last 2 weeks so she can't be put on the block by them or by the Roadkill winner.

So what happens now?  They kept Tiff in to go after Frank and now that Frank can't be nominated it looks like Tiff may turn the tables and go after Da'Vonne and the rest too.  Could be an interesting week.
I still don't know why they saved Tiff this week. To turn Frank's game upside down? Now wasn't the time to take a shot at Frank. You don't take a shot at a player by not evicting his person. You take a shot at a player like Frank by backdooring or evicting him outright. All they accomplished is to put him on edge and awaken him. You don't poke the bear. You had the numbers this week to save Tiff. You'll have the numbers next week to evict Frank. Dumb premature move that accomplished nothing other than to make things interesting for us.

Things couldn't have played out better for CBS and the BB producers this week. First Tiff is saved. Then when Frank is the target of everybody in the house his team wins the HoH and he can't be put up. And then Tiff wins the Roadkill challenge.

James' backyard speech is the funniest thing I've seen on TV in a long time. :lmao:
Suddenly James is looking like a very strong contender to win. He stayed out of the whole saving Tiff mess this week and remained on Frank's good side and still managed not to alienate those that made the move.

I hate Michelle on a personal level. I didn't think I could dislike a stranger as much as I dislike day, but Michelle is a contender. She's awful. We need a double eviction to take those 2 out. 

Users who are viewing this thread