What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (7 Viewers)

Team A Gets:

Anthony Richardson,
Jaleel McLaughlin,
Jayden Reed,
Roschoun Johnson

Team B: Gets

Calvin Ridley
Courtland Sutton
Deshaun Watson
3rd next year
K. Toney and Treylon Burks

Team A Gets:

Anthony Richardson,
Jaleel McLaughlin,
Jayden Reed,
Roschoun Johnson

Calvin Ridley
Courtland Sutton
Deshaun Watson
3rd next year
Team A

The pile on the other side has some potential if Watson shakes it off. He is just 28.

But even then it still doesn’t add up to the quality team A is getting. And ARich has incredible FF upside. Sure, it’s a gamble for either QB. But team A is getting the better package here IMO.

ETA: Omg I’d missed that team A got a 1.05 too. Good lord that pick should be going the other way.

Last edited:
Team A Gets:

Anthony Richardson,
Jaleel McLaughlin,
Jayden Reed,
Roschoun Johnson

Calvin Ridley
Courtland Sutton
Deshaun Watson
3rd next year
slam dunk for what Team A gets. There is no scoring format or team build I would prefer Team B side.
Didn’t include. It’s not super flex but 12 team. 1 QB 6 per TD. PPR
Team A in a landslide

Just overpaid for 1.1 but wanted 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and I’m a contender.

Team A gets:

Davante Adams

Team B gets:

If you're a contender and have the top 3 picks, it sounds like you play with a bunch of poor dynasty players. The bad teams need to learn how to hang on to the top picks.
Normally the Toilet Bowl decides the picks for the non playoff teams. Targeted the right teams. I’m not complaining. Going to try and send 1.12 for a future first now.

12 team SF, 1PPR

Gave -- Breece Hall, 1.12, 2.02
Got -- Joe Mixon, 1.02, 2025 3rd

I also have the 1.03 so now this gives me either MHJ + Daniels or Caleb + Nabers at the start of the draft. Feels like I overpaid for the 1.02 and/or didn't get enough for Breece, but I was far from a contender with him and still have lots of picks in '24 and '25 so not too upset about it.

12 team SF, 1PPR

I also have the 1.03 so now this gives me either MHJ + Daniels or Caleb + Nabers at the start of the draft. Feels like I overpaid for the 1.02 and/or didn't get enough for Breece, but I was far from a contender with him and still have lots of picks in '24 and '25 so not too upset about it.
I'd have been knocking off one of those two picks to have considered this deal. Too much for me to part with Hall.

12 Team Dynasty PPR 1QB, start 10, start QB, 2-4 RB, 3-5 WR, 1-3 TE, DEF

Team A gets Anthony Richardson and Zay Flowers
Team B gets Kenneth Walker III, Jared Goff, and the 2024 2.04 rookie pick

Seems pretty even here. Even QB swap sorta and an even WR for RB swap. 2.4 might push it slightly to team B but if both teams needed 1 RB and 1 WR for each of their teams, its about as close as can get.

Not involved -

1QB League - 6pts per TD.

Jalen Hurts and Hunter Henry

for Pacheco, Justin Fields, Ty Chandler, and 2.4 (16 overall)
First off, this isn't a great trade and would rather have the Hurts side for sure.

However, in an all TD worth 6 pts world Hurts takes a hit. The rushing TD advantage he has is gone and lowers his value accordingly. In a 1 QB league if the guy moving Hurts has another top 5-10ish QB it could help justify moving Hurts for less than his value.....not this much less but less nonetheless.

My squabble with the deal is he didn't get an XX1 type players. Include a low end WR1 or RB1 or TE1 or better pick. Something that is an auto start immediate impact player at a position of need. This didn't happen here.

I don't mind taking a hit in moving a guy like Hurts in this type league but this isn't the deal I would make.

I gave up Hurts last year in a Zealots 1QB/PPR/Full IDP league for Stafford, Aaron Jones, and LaPorta. I was trying to make a playoff push and needed a TE. At the time I had Cousins (healthy at the time of the deal) so losing Hurts didn't hurt me at all. Some might say i lost that deal but I got a TE1 (which I sorely needed) so I was fine with it.

12 team SF, 1PPR

Seems like Hall should be worth pretty close to that entire package alone.

Looking at value charts, Hall+2.02 should have gotten it done.

Man, I’d hate to lose my 1 share of Hall - it would have to be an overpay coming back to me for me to part with him.

12 team SF, 1PPR

Is the difference between 1.2 and 1.12+2.2 in SF worth Hall for Mixon + 2025 3rd? Give me Hall all day.

Seems pretty even here. Even QB swap sorta and an even WR for RB swap. 2.4 might push it slightly to team B but if both teams needed 1 RB and 1 WR for each of their teams, its about as close as can get.
I agree, pretty even IMO. In a start 1QB league you can get someone like a Jayden Daniels, Pearsall, Mitchell, Corum, Lloyd, or possibly Wright (not likely) at 2.04. I was Team A however. I don't have a share of either player in 6 leagues. I did have one share of Richardson in one league, but that league looks like it may fold, or worse, the new commissioner wants to change the dynasty structure to a periodic dispersal or some crap like that, so I said goodbye.

FFPC Triflex

Gave: Achane, Brian Thomas Jr, Chase Brown

Got: Barkley, Hockenson, Javon Baker

I think its pretty fair. Looking to step on the gas a little bit with this team and think Barkley is gonna love Philly.

FFPC Triflex

I think its pretty fair. Looking to step on the gas a little bit with this team and think Barkley is gonna love Philly.
For some reason, I am having difficulty seeing how this came about. Granted don’t know Triflex schemes.
I agree Saq has a lot of potential in Philly but Achane also has a high ceiling but at a younger age / lower wear & tear factor. Granted crowded RB room but will Saq pick up some of the Hurts “tush push GL TDs”?? Maybe.
I think it is fair and can see both sides of it, but struggle to see how it started.
BJT & Baker are a few picks apart and Chase is unproven.

FFPC Triflex

For some reason, I am having difficulty seeing how this came about. Granted don’t know Triflex schemes.
I agree Saq has a lot of potential in Philly but Achane also has a high ceiling but at a younger age / lower wear & tear factor. Granted crowded RB room but will Saq pick up some of the Hurts “tush push GL TDs”?? Maybe.
I think it is fair and can see both sides of it, but struggle to see how it started.
BJT & Baker are a few picks apart and Chase is unproven.

It started by me wanting to turn Achane into a different running back because his playoff schedule is brutal (on top of the other obvious questions we all have). So I cold offered Achane and Zay Flowers for Barkley and Hock. He countered with Barkley/Hock for Achane/Chase/BTJ. I countered adding Baker and he accepted.

It started by me wanting to turn Achane into a different running back because his playoff schedule is brutal (on top of the other obvious questions we all have). So I cold offered Achane and Zay Flowers for Barkley and Hock. He countered with Barkley/Hock for Achane/Chase/BTJ. I countered adding Baker and he accepted.
Makes sense!! Thanks for the clarification
I agree Achane has concerns but I still feel he is valuable and Saq in Philly is a strong upgrade and more consistent producer IMO.
Overall, nice move to push for Crown!

I agree Achane has concerns but I still feel he is valuable and Saq in Philly is a strong upgrade and more consistent producer IMO.

Thanks man. I was one of the biggest Achane supporters last year. Still like him plenty long term, but drafting Wright is a bit of a concern to me and I know it’s eons from now but he goes NYJ-@Hou-SF-@Cle in weeks 14-17. Think Barkley produces more for the next two years.

So comes down to the rest IMO. Hock is still young and all I had was Dulcich and Musgrave, so that’s a big upgrade once he’s healthy, hopefully after the bye returning week 7. Should be fine next year and beyond. BTJ could make me regret this deal for sure. Like him a lot. Don’t see an immediate explosion though and this deal is about trying to win sooner.

Last two pieces Chase/Baker are both players I like. Think Chase can be a spot starter at times this year but probably faces tougher competition after this season. Baker I think has a clear path to 100 targets this year and could blossom into a multi-year WR2/WR3 type. Was really glad to get him included.

FFPC Triflex

I’m on the Barkley / Hock side here. That format is TE-P, right?

Indeed. Lineup is strong across the board and has quality depth, too. Should be in the thick of it this year and have plenty of attractive assets to make moves with.

Thanks man. I was one of the biggest Achane supporters last year. Still like him plenty long term, but drafting Wright is a bit of a concern to me and I know it’s eons from now but he goes NYJ-@Hou-SF-@Cle in weeks 14-17. Think Barkley produces more for the next two years.

So comes down to the rest IMO. Hock is still young and all I had was Dulcich and Musgrave, so that’s a big upgrade once he’s healthy, hopefully after the bye returning week 7. Should be fine next year and beyond. BTJ could make me regret this deal for sure. Like him a lot. Don’t see an immediate explosion though and this deal is about trying to win sooner.

Last two pieces Chase/Baker are both players I like. Think Chase can be a spot starter at times this year but probably faces tougher competition after this season. Baker I think has a clear path to 100 targets this year and could blossom into a multi-year WR2/WR3 type. Was really glad to get him included.
Like a lot of folks, I'm not sure Achane is durable enough to make it a full 17 games. Season-ending injuries aside, which are not predictable, it seemed like he was banged up with minor injuries all season. Granted it was his rookie season and he's had a full year to weight train and whatnot, but I'm still not buying it. Nice trade on your end, IMO.

12-team, 20-man, Q RR WW F K D
PPR, 6pts all TDs, 0.02/0.1/0.1 for yardage
5 point bonus for 300/150/150 yardage

I gave: 2.04, 2.05, 3.04, Dotson

I received: Metcalf, Geno Smith, 3.12

Returning champion with strong dynasty outlook. I don't love Metcalf, but he's not "old" yet and still has that top-10 WR potential. POTENTIAL. Not expectation. But as for this year, a lot better than whatever I'm getting at 16th and 17th overall (guys like Thomas or McConkey if I were lucky, or guys like Legette, Coleman, Corum, or Lloyd if I were unlucky). Granted if you told me those picks are going to be Thomas and McConkey, I wouldn't have done the trade. But I'm betting they won't be there.

FFPC SF:
Gave: J. Herbert & C.Williams 4th
Got: P. Mahomes, S. Diggs, J.Mcmillen 2nd

I had the 1.02 and zero WRs to speak of - Josh Palmer is my #1! I was planning on Marvin Harrison, but he went 1.01. So I took Caleb begrudgingly.

Post draft my QBs were Josh Allen, Caleb, Herbert and Nox. Depth is nice, but with a chance to get Mahomes I figured I’d consolidate.i like Herbert more than most. I like Caleb less than most.

He made the original offer with no picks. I briefly negotiated to get the 2nd added. Diggs is now my best WR. Not that this is a Diggs trade, but I’ll take him. But more importantly, I’m pretty happy with Allen and Mahomes.

16 team SF TEP IDP

I had zero picks.

I gave: jake Browning + 2025 6th
I rec’d: pick 4.04 (52 overall)

To the Burrow owner, of course.

Since it’s IDP I like having a dart to throw in that range. Hoping a LB or DE falls to me. Might be a RB or WR that slips there, too.

12 team SF 0.5 PPR
Gave: Stafford, Kupp, Diggs, Warren, Zeke
Got: Barkley, Dell, '25 3rd
That was expensive! If competing, Stafford/Kupp side
I am competing, but thought it was the right move for my team. I'm flush with depth, so consolidating a bit made sense to me. Felt like the last chance to get out on some of those guys if they disappoint.

Now I have:
QB: Mahomes, Stroud, Minshew
RB- Bijan, Gibbs, Breece, Barkley, Kamara, Mostert
WR- Olave, DJM, Nico, Dell, Pittman, Cooper, CSamuel, Doubs, Mims
TE- Kelce, Ferguson, Mayer

we start 11

Team A Gets:

Anthony Richardson,
Jaleel McLaughlin,
Jayden Reed,
Roschoun Johnson

Calvin Ridley
Courtland Sutton
Deshaun Watson
3rd next year
Team A by a mile

Richrdson > Watson
Reed > Sutton
I'll take 1.5, McLaughlin & Johnson > 3.12, 2025 3rd, an almost 30 year old Ridley and two turd WR's that shouldn't be rostered, easily as well

16 team devy dynasty PPR, SF, IDP, TE premium

I gave : Evan Hull (IND RB), Taron Johnson (BUF DB)
I got : Michael Wilson (ARI WR)

RB is my deepest position but I moved on from Dotson and Jeudy last year so I could use a young, possible WR. He needed a potential RB and initially wanted McLaughlin so I consider it a win to flip him to Hull + DB and hopefully see Wilson take the next step in an admittedly crowded room.

RB is my deepest position but I moved on from Dotson and Jeudy last year so I could use a young, possible WR. He needed a potential RB and initially wanted McLaughlin so I consider it a win to flip him to Hull + DB and hopefully see Wilson take the next step in an admittedly crowded room.
It's not a terribly talent crowded WR room though, I think Wilson's primary competition for WR2 will be G.Dortch. Worst case would most likely be Dortch as 2A and Wilson as 2B. I think it was a good move
ETA: I like keeping McLaughlin over Hull as well

12 team SF 0.5 PPR
I am competing, but thought it was the right move for my team. I'm flush with depth, so consolidating a bit made sense to me. Felt like the last chance to get out on some of those guys if they disappoint.

Now I have:

we start 11
Incredible team. Can't even get much better other than missing the elite WR's.

Easily Wilson. I expect him to take the 2 and succeed. He’ll be the third option in the passing game but it probably will be a strong passing game. He’ll be startable in large leagues, Hull probably won’t be and DBs are usually easily replaceable.

12 team SF 0.5 PPR

Now I have:

we start 11
Incredible team. Can't even get much better other than missing the elite WR's.
My thought was missing stud WR but the goods to get. Diggs not needed in trade and fit to ensure Texan #1 WR this year. Luckily .5 PPR because PPR, I prefer a great WR crew instead. .5 might lead to more even. Still like WR due to longevity though and why going for young sub 25 stud to fill out squad. Move Olave to #2 guy.

Team A received: Stroud, Nico Collins, James Cook

Team B received: Singletary, 1.04, 1.08, 1.09

From an entertainment angle it is always tough giving-up 3 #1's before the draft but absolutely give me Stroud-Collins-Cook...that is a big-time haul that will beef up any Dynasty roster in a dramatic way, especially since you did not have to touch your current roster except for Singletary who is very replaceable...outside of the fun of adding three #1's (and that fun is over the second the picks are made) I don't understand what Team B is trying to accomplish...Stroud-Collins and Cook are all still very young and if you could get 75% of what they already are with those picks that will be a good draft and if any of these picks are duds the downside of losing these 3 studs can haunt you for years...this is a heist...just an awful trade made for no reason.

From an entertainment angle it is always tough giving-up 3 #1's before the draft but absolutely give me Stroud-Collins-Cook...that is a big-time haul that will beef up any Dynasty roster in a dramatic way, especially since you did not have to touch your current roster except for Singletary who is very replaceable...outside of the fun of adding three #1's (and that fun is over the second the picks are made) I don't understand what Team B is trying to accomplish...Stroud-Collins and Cook are all still very young and if you could get 75% of what they already are with those picks that will be a good draft and if any of these picks are duds the downside of losing these 3 studs can haunt you for years...this is a heist...just an awful trade made for no reason.
Interesting take. I wasn't involved, but I thought it was fairly close, and thought I would probably take the picks side if I had the choice. But then again I have Hurts so I'm not in the market for a primo QB. But the guy who gave up Stroud also has Richardson -- not exactly an established guy, but could be extremely good.

What adds interesting context here is that the guy receiving the picks is new to the league this year, and has piled up picks one after another. He now has 12 picks ranging from 1.04 to 3.08. (To be precise, picks numbered 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 16, 17, 20, 24, 28, 29, 32.) Really blowing things up to put together a massive batch of rookies, I guess. Of course you never know what someone's plans are, he can always flip picks.

Interesting take. I wasn't involved, but I thought it was fairly close, and thought I would probably take the picks side if I had the choice. But then again I have Hurts so I'm not in the market for a primo QB. But the guy who gave up Stroud also has Richardson -- not exactly an established guy, but could be extremely good.

What adds interesting context here is that the guy receiving the picks is new to the league this year, and has piled up picks one after another. He now has 12 picks ranging from 1.04 to 3.08. (To be precise, picks numbered 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 16, 17, 20, 24, 28, 29, 32.) Really blowing things up to put together a massive batch of rookies, I guess. Of course you never know what someone's plans are, he can always flip picks.

I get that strategy, especially with someone new who wants his "own" team but I just don't see what the upside to this specific deal is...are you really going to do better than Stroud-Collins-Cook when you will probably miss out on Harrison and Nabers with those picks and it's not like you are moving on from age with this deal...not only is it a reach to think you can do better but there is a very good chance you will do dramatically worse.

You already detailed all the reasons here, simply a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Those guys are all young with what look like bright futures ahead. It’s not dumping aging Vets, those are guys you build around or sell high on for a big return if you want to cash out to add more assets. Thats not what this is, the 4 is the only high level asset in return, and it’s debatable if Bowers is really worth that in non-TEP. Rookie fever at work here IMO. Someones forgetting that traditional odds are maybe 1 of those picks hits, 2 if you’re lucky.

(Also just noticed no TE listed in the starting req, an oversight? If not TE req, this is even worse than I thought.)

I was thinking "rookie fever" in my head before you mentioned the context. Maybe Team B believes he can control the draft and get higher value for the picks while they are on the clock? Bold strategy Cotton...

Users who are viewing this thread